• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T (Revamped)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
"Your father told me about you, you know your father was a big help with the professor's research, and mine as well." Kenneth looked up at his father, a man he was realizing he didn't know as well as he had thought. "Oh yeah and what exactly did he say?" He sneered and Jeremy mussed his son's hair, causing angry protests from the boy. "I told'em I got a boy of my own, and that little Kenny's a silly blockhead but he loves pokemon. Maybe about some mishaps but that's a long story." Kenneth actually looked thoughtful for a moment and then his face changed to derision once again. "Hold on a moment...if this happened after I was already born...THAT'S when mom was so pissed at you for weeks." The large man laughed jovially, it was obvious that his journey had done anything but hamper his spirit, despite the fact he was a good 6'5 and looked like a bearded more masculine version of Kenneth he was quite positive and mostly carefree. He looked affectionately at his son But he does have his mother's eyes...I love those eyes.

"Well uh, your mum knows me all too well, she thought I was going off on another journey. I thought about it, but the Celestia league was looking for new trainers not old codgers like me and I had you and your mum to take care of, so I just helped set things up as best I could with my lack of a scientific mind, and showed some of the leader's around here a real battle of course." Kenneth stared at his father a moment longer before he realized he hadn't shaken Amanda's hand yet, he took her soft hand and moved it firmly up and down a bit. "Sorry uh, Amanda is it? Nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to learning more about pokemon and training in a place so few people in Johto seem to know about...And if I can I'm gonna be Celestia's new champion if I can. Oh! Um, you already know who I am but this." He gestured at his pokescarf, who lifted up her head and made a quiet but happy sound. "Is Luna, she likes it up here, it's comfortable for both of us and she can look people in the eye, she's the smartest pokemon I've ever met." At the praise Luna rubbed his face with her head once again.

Jeremy smiled down at the two youngsters. "Alright, I'll leave you two young pokemon masters to carry the torch, I figure I better git back to the missus before she gets ideas. Nice to see you again Mandy, watch out for my single-minded progeny please, silly little brat doesn't talk to pretty girls enough." He began to make his way back towards his Pidgeot whistling a happy tune to himself. Kenneth scowled for a moment at his father's last words but they really didn't bother him all that much. "Man...I wish Dad remembered where he's from, I've always been curious...I mean he talks funny." He turned all the way towards Amanda and smiled more genuinely. "Feel free to ignore him, he nicknames EVERYONE...So it must be exciting being the professor's assistant, I bet you know all kinds of things, when did you plan on leaving?" Kenneth was already thinking about the journey in his head, he hoped to speak with Amanda more, he wanted someone he could talk to about everything pokemon like he used to with his dad and he already had it in his head he'd like to go with her and see how she battles.

After about only a minute of walking Jeremy Barol came upon the young couple who seemed to be drawing everybody's attention and shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk, alright you little blighters that's enough." He lifted the young girl by her arm quickly but gently off the boy with one hand. "Things like that are meant for privacy, besides I'd much rather see girls ogling my boy...silly git doesn't have an ounce of romantic sense." He cleared his throat. "Alright, sorry for the interruption, have fun and bring back this wonderful land's sense of pride and love of battling." With his little and most likely annoying monologue out of the way he hopped back onto the Pidgeot's back and took off, already thinking of eating his wife's food again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Pokemon professor in Training
Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda giggled at the interaction between Jeremy and his son. It reminded her much of the way she and her father interacted. As Kenneth shook her hand Amanda smiled more at him. "Sorry uh, Amanda is it? Nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to learning more about pokemon and training in a place so few people in Johto seem to know about...And if I can I'm gonna be Celestia's new champion if I can. Oh! Um, you already know who I am but this." he gestured to his Pokescarf and Amanda's eyes lit up as she spotted Luna.

Turning her head to Jeremy, Amanda smiled at the man. "It was nice to see you to Sir. I'll be sure to watch out for Kenneth. After all that's my job" once the man walked away Amanda turned her attention back to Kenneth. "Oh it's okay my dad also calls me Mandy. I liked it when I was little but now I prefer Amanda. Also, Luna is the cutest Dratini I've ever seen" she smiled more.

"I know everything there is to know about Celestia. You see on top of helping with the professor's research I'm working on my own which is studying the legend behind the creation of Celestia" Amanda smiled more before she realized she was probably rambling, and that not many people cared about what she was studying. A pink flush appeared on her cheeks. "I'm actually getting ready to head out to Route 1 with my Vulpix, Cherry if you'd like to go with me Kenneth"

Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura laughed. "How'd you even lose a Slakoth?" she asked. "Aren't they like, really slow? That means... You must be slower than a Slakoth! Either that, or you're just REALLY dumb." She stood up and reached a hand down to Trent. She looked at the girl who walked up to them and smiled. "Hey there!" she said happily. "My name's Sakura! What's your name?" Sakura looked down at Trent and kicked him. "Hey, sloth boy! Get up before you lose your Pokemon again. And if you look under my dress, I'll kill you." She giggled and winked. "Just kidding! But seriously though, you should get your Pokemon." She looked at Vanessa and whistled. "Get back here, you! We're not done here!"

Sephear

Years
At Amanda's words Luna made another happy noise and Kenneth brightened with his smile growing wider. "Yeah I'd love to go, and don't worry about talking too much around me, dad always tells me I talk too much...just like he does, besides I bet the stuff you have to say is really interesting. The only thing better thank talking about pokemon is being around them, especially when it's a pretty girl doing the talking. I think Luna's gonna get along with you just fine, she likes most people but compliments never hurt." He began to scratch Luna behind one of her ear/fin things and she closed her eyes in enjoyment. He thought about Amanda mentioning Celestia's origins..."Hm...this place is called Celestia, does it have anything to do with Darkrai and Cresellia?" This journey really is starting out good, this place is cool and I may have already made a new friend. "Is there any chance Cherry will walk with us? I'd like to meet...is Cherry a Male or a Female?"

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Saved by the Adult

Trent stood up shakily as the burden of Sakura was lifted off of him, but flinched as she kicked him, and then sighed when she forgave him. Never has he had such a flux of emotions. He looked to the man as he flew away on his Pidgeot and mouthed a silent Thank you. The situation had been getting a little to hairy for a person with Trent's social capabilities. "Ahem...So..." He looked to the girl who had mentioned his Slakoth climbing the Professor's lab. "Thank you. I suppose I SHOULD go grab him!" He looked to the side of the structure to see Kong reaching the roof. "GOD DANG IT KONG!" He cried out to his pokemon and rushed over to the building, making meager attempts to climb as well. He looked to the two girls and laughed nervously. "I did that on purpose. Now here's where I really try!" Trent gritted his teeth and slowly, but surely, scaled the wall as well. He found Kong lying there with a smug look on his face. Screw you. He returned the Pokemon to its pokeball and looked down. "And now..." He gulped. "I get down." With that he leapt off of the roof, somehow managing a perfect Tuck-n-Roll. Trent stood up, amazed with his ability, and looked at his hands, feeling powerful. "Holy crap! I did it! I didn't think that would work!" He laughed in amazement before he turned to the other girl. "I'm Trent. Trent Rift. Nice to meet you." He held his hand out in a way that one might do so in a handshake.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Spoiler:

Pamela watched as the pink haired girl switched moods in an instant. It reminded her terribly of her father, bringing back memories. "Hey there!" she said happily. "My name's Sakura! What's your name?" she asked. Nana forced her eyes open, blinking and taking in the view above her. The first thing she saw was the Slakoth. Noises and voices were barely audible, but she smiled and started to watch the Slakoth. She joked and had made remarks, but a few of them apparently... weren't a joke?

"Pamela Oxford," she began, having much to say from the way she acted. "It's common courtesy to respect those older than you. Karma can be very rude otherwise." She didn't want to seem rude, but it's thanks to people like her that she had a rough childhood. Right when she turned to look at the boy, Sakura whistled over to her Pokemon. 'Guess my Pokemon isn't the only silly one here.'

"Thank you. I suppose I SHOULD go grab him!" He looked to the side of the structure to see his Slakoth reaching the roof. "GOD DANG IT KONG!" Pamela smiled, seeing as how Nana was also enjoying the way the boy treated his Pokemon. He even gave him a cute nickname. Pamela had been spacing out, thinking about her past that she didn't notice him making the climbing attempts. When he spoke, she was snapped out of it. "I did that on purpose. Now here's where I really try!" the teen had said. Pamela blew the hair out from her face, thinking he wouldn't be able to, but to her surprise, he climbed it. He even caught his Pokemon and leap with style, impressing her.

"Impressive."

"I'm Trent. Trent Rift. Nice to meet you," he held out his hand, expecting a handshake. Pamela, somehow surprised that the boy wanted to meet her, reached out her hand and grasped his hand firmly. While they shook hands, Azurill turned to face the boy. She was still in Pamela's other arm, and smiled. "Pamela Oxford."

"Azu azu!" she sat up, letting out soft bubbles that popped in front of the boy. Pamela turned Nana around, so she wouldn't let out any more bubbles. "You're Pokemon is very determined... I like that," she added, admitting it. Her Pokemon gives up pretty easily.​

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
"Cherry is a female" Amanda said with a smile her face turning a little more pink when Kenneth said she was pretty. She took the compliment with a smile, but still heard the small voice in her head telling her that what he said wasn't true. Calling out her Vulpix who immediately rubbed against her legs and then Kenneth's Amanda continued to speak. "and your right Kenneth. The legend is that Darkrai and Cresseila created this region as a place were both light and darkness can co-exist peacefully. Some say that both Pokemon lie slumbering somewhere in the region waiting until we need them again"

"It's all rather fascinating. But no one knows if that's true or not. Some don't believe it. That's why that's my chosen study. Once I take over the lab, which will be once the Professor retires after her research is finished then the lab will move onto studying my chosen study" Amanda smiled more. "route 1 is right this way. It'll take about six hours to travel it. But once we're through it we'll be in Mercury City by around two to three in the afternoon. That's were the first gym leader is"

Sephear

Years
Kenneth nodded while Amanda explained the legend of Celestia's creation. "I see, that makes sense, after all Pokemon are the natural wonders of our world, seems like everything amazing that happens is because of or at least related to them. I wonder if people around here tell stories like nightmares being because Darkrai." He pet Cherry as she rubbed his legs. "Aw, she's adorable...and so warm...nothing feels more pleasant than the gentle touch of a fire-type, especially a soft furry one. I think this little trip of ours is gonna be great...long as we avoid her." He pointed at the girl with the pink hair. "She seems clingy...I'm glad she set her sights on that guy and not me."

He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Although being on a journey with a girl will be nice, especially an intelligent and knowledgeable one like yourself, I like listening to girls talk, most of you tend to have such pleasant voices compared to men. Let's get going but please keep talking, I want to learn everything I can about Celestia while I'm here, Dad talked like it was very special...besides Luna likes learning and stories too don't you baby girl?" Luna nodded and continued to look happy, now watching Cherry and leaning her head down from Kenneth's neck to get a closer look.

Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura tilted her head. "Karma?" she asked. "I don't really know about that." She looked down at Vanessa, who had waddled back over to her. "Do you know what karma is, you little silly?" she asked, bending down to pet the bird. Vanessa squawked and pecked her hand gently. She rolled her eyes and plopped down at Sakura's feet. Sakura sighed and stood up. "You really have an attitude, Vanessa. You know that, right?" She took the ribbon from her hair and used it to tie her hair in a single ponytail. Sakura smiled and walked over to Trent. "Good job getting him back," she purred, grabbing his arm and leaning on it.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT
Kong the Frustrating
Trent blushed as Sakura came up on him, but managed to keep his composure this time around. "Thanks. It was nothing." He laughed nervously. "I had a Slaking back when I lived in Hoenn...Got him as a Slakoth. My very first pokemon." He laughed again, remembering all the crazy shenanigans he had with his pokemon. "He and my other pokemon..." He started to remember his old team. His friends. "We were almost champions..." He almost sobbed. He looked up with fiery determination in his eyes. "I'm going to be the champion here." The faces of his two best friends and his father came into his mind. "I made a promise long ago, and I DON'T break my promises." Trent snapped out of his fiery state and returned to his normal state. "Ahem...Sorry about that." He looked to Pamela and smiled. "Thanks. He reminds me of the very same Slaking. His name was King. I can tell that if the two met, they'd get a long just fine." He laughed at the thought of two Slakings lazing about. "Nice to meet you Pamela." He released Kong from his pokeball, and the Slakoth immediately climbed up his shoulder. "You like climbing, don't you buddy?" Kong mearly nodded, having no need for acknowledgment.​

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Spoiler:

"Karma? I don't really know about that."

Pamela flinched. 'She doesn't know about karma?' she thought, to her surprise. She glanced at Nana, not knowing how to respond or explain karma. "You'll learn eventually," she said, not knowing what else to say to that. Right after she glanced at Trent, the girl purred and grabbed the boy's arm. 'So much for making a friend. He's probably going to focus entirely on her rather than me...wait, what am I thinking? Let's face it, she'll easily gain everybody's trust and hearts... except mine," Pamela thought. Nana started to sleep, making Pamela glance down and smirk.

"We were almost champions..." he heard Trent begin. "I'm going to be the champion here. I made a promise long ago, and I DON'T break my promises." He looked very determined, making her gain faith for him. It was then he turned to face her and begin his own conversation with her, making Pamela realize that wasn't aimed at both... but possibly just at Sakura. "Thanks. He reminds me of the very same Slaking. His name was King. I can tell that if the two met, they'd get a long just fine," he thanked. She smiled back, but it returned to her melancholic look the next second. She was afraid to make a friend, much less show her true colors at somebody. "Nice to meet you Pamela." With that said, he started to talk to his Slakoth. Pamela, seeing as how her own needs treatment, began to leave the scene for the two lovebirds to continue.

"Sorry to... interrupt your romance. Continue as you were," she spoke formally, as she always did with other people. "But..," she began. "it was nice meeting you too, Trent." Feeling comfortable after acknowledging him, she headed back to the Pokemon Center. If only she could make a new friend; but as she always thought, she had to close her heart... what if she ended up trusting them and they were to disappear? She already had it with her own sister.. she didn't want to risk it.

Entering the Pokemon Center, she let Nana return to her pokeball and the nurse bring her back to health. Afterwards, she headed back out. That's when she remembered that Plusle from long ago.. is it still awake? Curious, Pamela began to make her way to the route. Once there, she let out Nana, who let out a yawn and sat on her tail. "Let's battle some more until you get the basics, alright?" she suggested, but Nana turned and tilted her head, confused. Pamela, not wanting to go through obedience training, tried to look for a potential enemy. There were plenty of Rattata, but she didn't want Nana to think they were her friends... but wait, there's that same Plusle! She was about to order her Azurill to attack until she witnessed a Butterfree snatch Plusle's berry.

"Plu!" the rodent yelled, running after the bug. After a few steps he let out a small Thunder Wave, causing the bug to drop to the ground, paralyzed. Filled with joy, the Plusle was about to grab his berry when suddenly, the Butterfree's eyes glowed pink. A pink aura consumed the cute rodent, lifting him up. He tried to struggle and shake, hoping it would make him drop. The bug slammed him to the ground, leaving him to defend for himself. As the Butterfree snickered and took the berry as its victory, the Plusle slowly got up, gritting his teeth. Pamela admired how determined the Plusle was to get its berry.

"Hey..," she called out to the Plusle, who froze at her voice. Nana squealed, happy to see a new Pokemon who isn't attacking her. Unfortunately when the rodent took a good look at her, he made a run for it. "Wait! No!" Pamela ran after the rodent. Nana managed to bounce on her tail and land right on Pamela's shoulder. Holding on for dear life, the two stopped when Plusle entered a bush, disappearing further off.

"Tch, it's useless. Why am I wasting my time-" she got cut off by the same Butterfree from before, burping and laying down after having eaten the berry. Nana, having witnessed it all, felt hate for the bug. Pamela, noticing how eager Nana was to battle it out, smiled. "Let's battle, shall we?"

Nana hops down, landing in front of the Butterfree. 'Alright, let's get this started.' The Butterfree saw the hate in the Azurill's eyes and floated up. "Bubbles," Pamela ordered, then couldn't help but giggle. It sounded just like a silly pet's name instead of an attack. While she laughed, Azurill let out a barrage of bubbles, hitting the bug. It managed to faze it, but nothing more. "Muddy Water, now try!" she encouraged Nana, who leaps and lands on a puddle of water. Letting out a small battle cry, she managed to send a small wave of water towards the Butterfree. Unfortunately it managed to get up. Its eyes glowed pink and lifted the Azurill up. Nana, scared, started to go crazy and used Bubbles everywhere. "Stop and focus on the Butterfree... um," she stopped to think about what a Pokemon like that would want to hear. "..I'm here, I won't let it hurt you." Those last few words seemed to calm Nana down, making her glance at Pamela before she let out another barrage of Bubbles at the Butterfree. However, the bug dodged and literally forced the blue Pokemon down. "Nana!" Pamela called, but gasped when she saw that the Azurill's tail cushioned the fall and, in fact, caused her to bounce back up to ten feet. The Butterfree blinked, wondering where the Azurill had gone. Right when the bug looked up, Azurill impacted the bug, causing both of them to hit the ground.

"I forgot she doesn't attack unless I order her to... great," Pamela mumbled under her breath, walking over to the mess. The Butterfree was unconscious, no longer able to battle. Nana, on the other hand, was bouncing up and down with such energy... it made Pamela wonder where she even gets it from. "Heh, good job. Second Pokemon you've defeated today... impressive. Now off to find that Plusle. I really want him."

"Azu!" Nana nodded, bouncing up and landing on Pamela's shoulder. They both went deeper into the forest.​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
"Thanks, I love fire types. Part of the reason I waited this long to start my first journey was because the Professor changes what Pokemon she gives out each year. Plus she needed my help. But even though this is my first journey I've been all over this region countless times" Amanda said before she looked over at where Kenneth had pointed and did indeed see a young girl with pink hair clinging to a blue haired boy. "My older sister is just like that" she said shaking her head "as for stories of Darkrai causing nightmares people say if you spend the night in Meteorite Mountain there's a chance you'll have nightmares. But I haven't gotten around to testing that yet."

Listening to the rest of what Kenneth had to say Amanda smiled feeling slightly embarrassed but she was glad to make a new friend. "you father was right. I may be biased since I've lived in Celestia all my life but there are honestly still things I don't know about" she said. "hmm what would you like to hear about first? I can tell you what Pokemon we'll find on route 1. Or I can tell you about Hermes the first gym leader" she smiled slightly. "sorry if I'm talking to much...people say I talk to much. That's why I don't really have any friends anymore"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
And So It Begins...

Both Needles and Danielle found themselves staring at each other. For the first time since starting her journey, the girl was feeling genuinely happy. She even had a huge grin on her face! She bit her lower lip as she stared at the Pokéball that she was holding in her right hand. Finally, another shot at this... One more chance to explore the region, challenge Gyms, and maybe someday the Elite Four! I just can't wait! she thought, then threw the Pokéball up in the air.

"Needles, come out!" she shouted.

The small cactus Pokémon looked elated to be out in the open air. He wandered around for a few seconds, before making his way over to Danielle's legs and giving them a hug. Danielle bit her lips again, only that this time it was in pain. "Ow, that hurts, get off!" she said. Needles did as told and stepped away. He looked up at his trainer with apologetic puppy eyes, then ran away in tears.

"No! Needles, wait up, come back!" she said, then ran after him.

Despite the size difference, Danielle had trouble catching up with her Pokémon because her legs ached from the hug. "Sorry, I didn't meant to scold you!" she shouted. Needles stopped and turned around. "It's just... You have to be careful with those things, alright?" she said in a sweet voice tone. Who would've thought a girl like that could show such a sweet side? As she bent over to carefully pet Needles, she suddenly became conscious of what she was doing.

"Ahem, okay, let's move on!" she said, clearing her throat, her face returning to it's emotionless state. It didn't take long for her to realise that they were not in town anymore. There were many trees around, and some wild Pokémon as well. She stood up to her full height and checked her Pokétch. She had installed an app that would allow her to see the map, and it told her that she was, in fact, not in Aurora Town anymore. She was in Route 1, that connected said town to Mercury City. My journey across Celestia has now officially begun! she thought, her face not changing.

Sephear

Years
Kenneth spent another moment thinking. "How about in order of encounter, so Route 1 first." His smile faded for a moment when she mentioned not having friends anymore and his eyes softened for a moment before he became his boisterous self again. "Well you've got Professor Solaria, and Cherry, and now you've got me and Luna." The little Dratini confirmed her agreement with yet another happy noise. "The way I see it, people who aren't your friends don't matter, and real friends will be there when they can."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda smiled at Kenneth and thought about what he said for a moment before her smile got a little bigger and she nodded in agreement. "Your right Kenneth. Absolutely right." she grinned as Cherry rubbed against her legs and she reached her arm down giggling as Cherry licked her fingers.

"Alright, route 1. You enter it by following the road between the Pokemart and the first house. Which happens to be were I live with my dad." She smiled "now there are five wild Pokemon you can find on route 1. There's a large colony of Natu that migrated here a few years ago and never left. A colony of Rattata and Plusle that get along well. There's a good size group of Butterfree that like it around here, and you can find Sunkern here as well" she glanced at Route 1 and then back at Kenneth. "If you'd like we can head out now? Like I said it will take about six hours to reach Mercury City, and I've always been told it's safer to travel with someone else on the routes than to travel alone"

Last edited:
Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura tilted her head at Pamela, but shrugged. "I guess karma isn't that important," she muttered to herself. She smiled at Trent. "So you're going to be the champion, huh? That sounds interesting." She let go of Trent's arm and looked down at the ground, blushing. "So, uh... Can you teach me how to be a good Trainer? I've only been friends with a Pokemon, and Vanessa doesn't seem to like me much. And I've never been on an actual journey." Sakura smiled weakly at the ground. "I mean, all I've done is run away. Maybe you could teach me how to not be so... Um..." She winced "Stupid?" Sakura was grinning like an idiot on the inside. This will definitely get me some alone time with him! And I'll actually learn something, too. It's perfect! She watched Vanessa walk over to her and sigh loudly.

Sephear

Years
Kenneth turned towards Route 1 and saluted. "Oui, ready to head out whenever monh capitan! I'm sure we'll encounter some of the other trainers if they need anything." He ran his hand down Luna's back, which looked quite silly if you remember she's on his neck like a scarf, he was basically tracing circles around his head. He began to walk down the path to Route 1, assuming Amanda would either walk alongside him or stop him if she needed something, and looking around. "Wow...it's such a beautiful world we live in, where humans haven't done something to ruin it, I hope to go through all the regions eventually."

He couldn't help laughing at himself. "Haha I'm sure my dad would've too but...having a family kind of puts a damper on wanderlust, I bet he'd have become champion of at least one other league if he hadn't met my mom...I'm more like him than I thought, but nothing's gonna stop me! First the Celestia League and then Hoenn and the rest of the world! I can't wait to see all the different pokemon, and meet the gym leaders, and evolve Luna and and and...alright that's enough blabbing from me, I'm gonna shut my yapper and then catch the first Pokemon I see, Luna is probably the child of my Dad's Dragonite Draco, I can't wait to show you what move she inherited from him."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER

Trent waved to Pamela as she left. "Bye!" He gave her a smile and watched her go. She's awesome. I like her. He looked down to Sakura, who still had a hold of his arm.

"So you're going to be the champion, huh? That sounds interesting." Trent let out a small sigh of relief when she let go of his arm, but felt a bit awkward when it was HER doing the blushing. "So, uh... Can you teach me how to be a good Trainer? I've only been friends with a Pokemon, and Vanessa doesn't seem to like me much. And I've never been on an actual journey." Sakura smiled weakly at the ground. "I mean, all I've done is run away. Maybe you could teach me how to not be so... Um..." She winced "Stupid?"

Trent smiled at the offer. "Of course I'll teach you!" He gave her a light hug. "Don't ever say you're stupid. One should never talk negatively about themselves." He began to walk towards Route 1. "Well, come on. I have a lot to teach you!" He smiled and looked at the Vullaby. "And don't worry! She'll warm up to you in no time! Some pokemon just have a tougher time getting to know their trainers. Take Kong for instance." He gestured to the Slakoth on his shoulders. "This guy...He's a piece of work, but by the end of this trip, we're gonna be best buddies. Right Kong?" The Slakoth mearly nodded. "The strong silent type. I like that." He smiled as he thought of Pamela complimentng his determination. It seemed as if Kong was going to be the center-point of Trent's team yet again.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Spoiler:

Having defeated a Caterpie and a Buttefree now, Pamela felt pretty confident that Nana would be quite strong one day. She showed good progress, despite her odd nature. As the two kept moving forward, they came across a berry. It was just there, in the middle of the ground. Confused, she waited to see if anybody or any creature came to get it. Surely enough, a Pokemon did come out to claim it... that same Plusle!

"Hey! It's you...," Pamela mumbled. The rodent, lively and fully energized, put the berry behind him and stood his ground this time. Nana leaped down from Pamela's shoulder, landing in front of her. She let out a bubble, wanting to play, but the Plusle popped it with his finger and immediately crouched, ready to attack.

"Plu plu!" he hollered, suddenly disappearing. It was then Pamela realized he was using Quick Attack, and warned Nana, but it was too late. The Azurill had been hit, and she impacted the tree to her right. Rolling down, she started to sulk and tear up. The Plusle stuck out his tongue, walking back towards the berry.

"Nana, stand up!" Pamela ordered. She did just that, but her tears kept going. "You can do this... just use Bubbles and Muddy Water!" The Azurill let out Bubbles, but the Plusle easily dodged it by hopping out of the way. Nana used Muddy Water and managed to harm the Plusle a bit, but his berry floated away. This caused the rodent to yell in anger and use Thunder Wave, which ran through the wave of water and towards Azurill. She was now paralyzed. "Don't worry about that... keep using Bubbles!"

Nana let out more Bubbles, but stopped abruptly. The Plusle, excited to see he was winning, used Quick Attack and slammed Nana into the tree behind her again. "Muddy Water, now!" Pamela blurted out. Nana bounced up on her tail and used the attack on the rodent, who got slightly pushed back. "Jump up and land on him like you did with Butterfree, too," she added, seeing as how it worked last time. Confused, Azurill kept using Bubbles instead. She hopped around on her bouncy tail, using Bubbles to subdue the rodent. Pamela face palmed herself, seeing as how she still had a long way to go.

"AIE!" she suddenly heard a squeal. Pamela took her hand off of her face and glanced at the battle. Her Azurill had fallen over the Plusle, who could barely breathe. Happy to see she at least pinned Plusle down, she took out a Pokeball. Not now, but soon she'll have to use it. "Good, now use Bubbles... and uh, get off since he needs air," she added the last part. Nana bounced off of the rodent and immediately proceeded to use Bubbles. Making a direct hit, the Plusle struggled to get back up. He used Quick Attack once more, pushing Nana away, followed by a Growl. The Azurill was too tired to continue, and just sat up. Her eyes began to get teary again, making Pamela feel bad she's pushing her Azurill to go far... but they were so close to catching the Plusle. The rodent was already panting.

"Just a bit longer, Nana-" she stopped when she saw the Plusle using Thunder Wave. "Bounce up using your tail!" she said instead. The Azurill did just that, and bounced high up. The wave passed right underneath her, and the blue creature landed right on the Plusle. The rodent let out a groan, tired. He tried to stand up, but gave in and collapsed to the ground. "YES. Let's do this!"

With her hands holding the precious red and white ball, she glanced at Nana. She dropped to the ground, tired. Pamela smiled, happy that Nana managed to go this far. "Thank you," she smiled at her Pokemon before throwing the Pokeball at the Plusle, who got sucked into the sphere. She waited... hoping... wondering if it would work...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Congratulations Pamela has caught a Plusle.
311.gif
level 11.
Nana has also gained 1 level and is now level 11.

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda smiled at Kenneth's enthusiasm and quickly followed after him walking by his side as they took their first steps onto route 1. "I'm thinking I'll try to catch a Sunkern if I can find one." she said looking around at the grass and the trees. She saw the boy that had been with the pink haired girl heading towards route 1, and another girl with a Cacnea.

"Your right I'll be sure to introduce myself to the other trainers before or right when we reach Mercury City. After all I'm sure they'd like to know about the gym leader before they blindly challenge him. But who knows... some of them might like the surprise"

Last edited:
Back