• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need these pokemon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 31, 2008
Manaphy, the kanto bulbasaur and squirtle, and other legends
I'll give you
a regigigas
a palkia
a uxie
a phione
a bellossom
a chimchar
a feebas
a primeape
a wobbuffet
and more just say what you want

Last edited:

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
Years
I have lv 100 of all i say Empoleon, 2 Palkia, Dialga, Torterra, Blaziken, Blissey, and Infernape and Swapert, Ditto, Venesaur, Torterra Blastoise and Charzard and 2 groudon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 31, 2008
Latias for Palkia or Deoxys, please. Me has a Latias for you.
do you want to a japanese palkia or normal for latias

I have lv 100 of all i say Empoleon, 2 Palkia, Dialga, Torterra, Blaziken, Blissey, and Infernape and Swapert, Ditto, Venesaur, Torterra Blastoise and Charzard and 2 groudon
Atomic Sharks do you want to trade groudon for deoxys

Last edited:

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
Years
do you want to a japanese palkia or normal for latias
I have a lv 100 of everything i say Empoleon, 2 Palkia, Dialga, Torterra, Blaziken, Blissey, and Infernape and Swapert, Ditto and 2 groudon, Blastoise, Charzard, Venesaur and torterra. And I'd rather it'd be legit and here's my code 5283-9344-6964

My name is Lucas

Yes i Would really like a deoxys

Last edited:
Years
alright... i got all u want.. rayquaza shiny and not shiny mewtwo shiny and non shiny and kyogre non shiny, ur interted if u are tell me ur shinys plz :)

Back