• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Username: Turn-it

My partner Eevee: Shon the eevee

Reason I like eevee: He or she can become so many different things and what's not to like about eevee duh! :D

Asking for joinage please :D

EDIT: we can have shiny eevees? if so, I'd like to use a different eevee I have so many :D

Last edited:

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
You can't have an Eeveelution as your partner, only an Eevee. You can evolve it with points later. :)
Oh, sorry, my bad ^^"

And about the "I need x in my team".. Every time I play my LeafGreen I end up using eevee because of something lacking in my team @.@
Mostly vaporeon, because if I don't choose squirtle as a starter then the only option to get a water type early is magikarp.. and I'm too lazy to train magikarp xD

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh, sorry, my bad ^^"

And about the "I need x in my team".. Every time I play my LeafGreen I end up using eevee because of something lacking in my team @.@
Mostly vaporeon, because if I don't choose squirtle as a starter then the only option to get a water type early is magikarp.. and I'm too lazy to train magikarp xD
Haha, yeah, I sometimes do that too, but since Eevee is given in nearly all games, I usually end up SRing it shiny and then using it as a trophy. XD
Also sorry about the delay adding you to the member list, I'll put you on now. ^^

Username: Turn-it

My partner Eevee: Shon the eevee

Reason I like eevee: He or she can become so many different things and what's not to like about eevee duh! :D

Asking for joinage please :D

EDIT: we can have shiny eevees? if so, I'd like to use a different eevee I have so many :D
Welcome! Yeah, you can ave a shiny Eevee for 20 points. I'll do it for you :)

Eevee is so flexible it could fit into any type of team. Yes, it could eliminate a need for an x type in a team. Very useful, especially when you are running out of good pokemon options.
Yes, this is especially useful when Eevee is given early (not a starter though) in the game, as there are often not many decent Pokemon yet.

ShinySearcher, how could you lmao. xD

But yeah, light black or gray spikes are what I have in mind.

Yes, I agree with Golem. It does eliminate the "I need x in my team". Like for example, when I was playing Soulsilver/Silver, I needed a different type of Pokemon type instead of having to go for Water, Electric, and Fire (which were common in my team). So I went ahead and chose Dark, and that's where I trained my Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. xD
Yeah, haha. I love Umbreon all around, no idea why really. XD

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Despite eevee being one of my favorites I don't use it often in battle. Most of the time I like pokemon for their looks, but my team ends up being pokemon I consider strong. It also doesn't help that the first few games I owned never had an eevee...I need to experiment with my favorite pokemon offensively.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
Here a little present from me :3
eeveebar.gif

Also, is it only me but the most unloved eeveelution is flareon?
No one uses him, I guess that's because of his limited movepool.. but it's sad :<

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
eeveebar.gif

Also, is it only me but the most unloved eeveelution is flareon?
No one uses him, I guess that's because of his limited movepool.. but it's sad :<

:O :O :O

LOVE IT. I'm so using that :P

Yeah, Flareon is definitely the most unloved. it is sad :(

Hmm, new topic:

What do you think Eevee and the Eeveelutions are based on?

Here are my answers, pretty much:

Eevee: dog.
Flareon: maybe fox?
Vaporeon: hmm, tough.. No idea tbh.
Jolteon: not sure, maybe dog?
Umbreon: dog.
Espeon: cat?
Glaceon: no idea.
Leafeon: hmm, rabbit?

Turn-it

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Eevee I"m thinking fox. I think it has fox characteristics!

Espeon I'd say cat.

Jolteon a dog I can't think of anything else.

Flareon another fox type.

Vaporeon.......a fish mermaid? lol

Leafeon.....fox/dog?

Glaceon.....icy fox....snow fox?

Umbreon definitely a dog.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Eevee has always reminded me of a cat because of its fluffiness. :) Espeon also reminds me of a cat but the rest of the eeveelutions are hard to tell what they're based off. I agree that they do look somewhat like dogs. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've always thought of Umbreon and Espeon as cats. I know they don't have whiskers, but they indeed do have pointy ears. They walk and growl like a cat, so I figured they'd be a bit related. For Jolteon and Flareon, they remind me of foxes for some reason, but I can't tell why they do. Flareon has the puffy tail, while Jolteon doesn't.

In response to Golem, I personally think Flareon is the least favorite as well. I never used it at all, and don't plan to use it. The main reason for that is I already had a Fire-Type in my party when playing RBY.

I want to get a Fire Stone, I have an Eevee in my PC box in White that I'd like to evolve it to Flareon. :)

Turn-it

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I've always thought of Umbreon and Espeon as cats. I know they don't have whiskers, but they indeed do have pointy ears. They walk and growl like a cat, so I figured they'd be a bit related. For Jolteon and Flareon, they remind me of foxes for some reason, but I can't tell why they do. Flareon has the puffy tail, while Jolteon doesn't.

In response to Golem, I personally think Flareon is the least favorite as well. I never used it at all, and don't plan to use it. The main reason for that is I already had a Fire-Type in my party when playing RBY.

I want to get a Fire Stone, I have an Eevee in my PC box in White that I'd like to evolve it to Flareon. :)

not to get off topic but you could use a flareon? I've tried before but with his moveset, gamefreak pretty much screws the little guy over.....

back on topic: I've never pictured umbreon as a cat....but the more I think about it....he may be able to go for a black cat

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Username: Minzy
Your partner Eevee: Frosty

Eevee is the best thing since sliced bread, and you cannot deny. Burmy, Wurmple, Clampearl, Snorunt, Nincada, Ralts, Tyrogue, Slowpoke, Poliwag and Oddish have absolutely NOTHING on this fox. He has 7 different evolutions of all different types! They can't even hold a flicker of a flame~!

Turn-it

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012

Eevee is the best thing since sliced bread, and you cannot deny. Burmy, Wurmple, Clampearl, Snorunt, Nincada, Ralts, Tyrogue, Slowpoke, Poliwag and Oddish have absolutely NOTHING on this fox. He has 7 different evolutions of all different types! They can't even hold a flicker of a flame~!

Quoted for truth. I love it when people brag on this little guy! HE IS AMAZING! :D

Years
As for flareon: completely unloved ): I have tried to use him, but because of his lacking movepool, and in Gen 3 (where I generally use Eevees), the no-physical/special-split makes him near impossible!

And the topic:
I always thought Eevee was based off of a Fennec Fox?
Spoiler:

Sure, it's a little stylised, but I think they look similar. XD

I think most of his Eeveelutions share his base, but they're defintely alot harder to put a finger on. I always also thought Espeon as a cat, though I thought of Umbreon being the most dog-like, due to his movements on the anime and colosseum and Gale of Darkness. Weird XD

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Espeon is actually really more of a feline. All others are more canine-ish because of the shape of all their tails. I mean dogs, cats, foxes(although not really, in my opinion) are all canines and the Eeveelutions revolve around these species anyway right?

Here is what I'm going with:

Eevee- Fennec Fox

Flareon- half cat, half Fox-ish
Jolteon-Dog
Vaporeon- Cat with Fish traits
Espeon- Feline/Cat

Umbreon- Iffy about this one, I want to say dog, but I got a rabbit feeling for him.
Leafeon- Cat (Listen to her cry in-game, that's enough to prove it)

Glaceon- I'm going with cat on this one as well

Realistic, Eevee is composed of multiple Mammal genetic species, so it's tough really judging which Pokemon is for sure which animals.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@ TheShinyEevee: Awwwww. You've provided a good example of what an Eevee looks like! Now it's considered cute! ^_^

not to get off topic but you could use a flareon? I've tried before but with his moveset, gamefreak pretty much screws the little guy over.....

back on topic: I've never pictured umbreon as a cat....but the more I think about it....he may be able to go for a black cat

In terms of battling, yeah. :P I can agree with the moveset though. Flareon doesn't have that many good moves when leveling up. Fire Spin and Fire Fang aren't as good as Fire Blast and Incinerate. It's a good thing, however, that Flareon can learn these moves via TM.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Welcome! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EEVEE IS WAY BETTER THAN SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!!

Quoted for truth. I love it when people brag on this little guy! HE IS AMAZING! :D
*Thumbsup*
Spoiler:
OMG that's so adorable I just wanna go cuddle it ;o;

What's there not to brag on?

Also, Flareon needs Flare Blitz. 'nuff said~!
YES THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! \o/
Espeon is actually really more of a feline. All others are more canine-ish because of the shape of all their tails. I mean dogs, cats, foxes(although not really, in my opinion) are all canines and the Eeveelutions revolve around these species anyway right?

Here is what I'm going with:

Eevee- Fennec Fox

Flareon- half cat, half Fox-ish
Jolteon-Dog
Vaporeon- Cat with Fish traits
Espeon- Feline/Cat

Umbreon- Iffy about this one, I want to say dog, but I got a rabbit feeling for him.
Leafeon- Cat (Listen to her cry in-game, that's enough to prove it)

Glaceon- I'm going with cat on this one as well

Realistic, Eevee is composed of multiple Mammal genetic species, so it's tough really judging which Pokemon is for sure which animals.
o.O I didn't think anybody would take it this seriously, lol. But nice!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
And the topic:
Spoiler:

Sure, it's a little stylised, but I think they look similar. XD
awesome userbar!! <3 <3

eeveebar.gif
cute pic!!

if Eevee and its shiny form weren't the colors they are now, what colors would you want them to be?
i don't like the shiny colors of jolten,vaporean and espeon

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I wanted to share this, in hoping that it may attract some people. Hope everyone understood this!

"I used to wonder, ever since we met,
What can I do to make you like me more?
What can I do to make you hug me more?
I used to always, always wonder.

What if I became clear like water?
You could see all of me.
But no,
Then I would slip through your fingers
And wouldn't be able to be hugged.

What if I became intense like lightning?
I could protect you from any harm.
But no,
Then even you would be afraid
And I wouldn't be able to be by your side anymore.

What if I became passionate like fire?
I could make you warm in the cold.
But no,
Then I would probably get too excited
And hurt you with my flames.

What if I became silent like the moon?
I wouldn't be able to walk in the light,
But I could help you by hiding in the shadows.
But no,
Then you would forget about me.

What if I became bright like the sun?
No matter how dark the road was,
I could shine a light on it for you.
But no,
Then I would be the one to stand out, not you.

What if I became calm like nature?
I could kindly hold you when you were uneasy.
But no,
Then I wouldn't be able
To be spoilt anymore.

What if I became sharp like ice?
We could fight battles together and become stronger.
But no,
Then I would melt in the warmth of your chest,
When it was time to make up.

I wondered a lot,
And then you said to me,
"You don't have to try this hard,
Because you are the one that I love the most."

I was so happy that day,
I love you too.
"

o.O I didn't think anybody would take it this seriously, lol. But nice!
I wasn't THAT serious lol

If you pay attention to the species, aka classifications, of the Pokemon in the Pokedex, they very well tell you what they are. The classifications of those of Vulpix & Ninetales(Fox), Meowth(Scratch Cat), Persian(Classy Cat Pokemon), Growlithe(Puppy) tell you straight forward what THEY are, even though we can tell by just looking at them. Here are what the Eeveelutions are listed as:

Eevee- Evolution
Vaporeon- Bubble Jet
Jolteon- Lightning
Flareon- Flame
Espeon- Sun
Umbreon- Moonlight
Leafeon- Verdant
Glaceon- Fresh Snow

As you can see, it doesn't say Lightning Cat or Flame Fox or Sunny Cat and so on. So in all honesty, I think they are all mixed with traits from Cats, Dogs, Foxes, and possibly Wolves and we may just not know about its species fully 100%, ever.

Last edited:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Username: The FallenUmbreon
Partner Eevee: Midnight
Reason: I really enjoy the variety of evolutions this pokemon has :D

If I had a choice to evolve my Eevee, I would make it into an Umbreon. Since my personality matches with it. I am quite around people in real life, like being alone and enjoy the night more than the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back