• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]59.

Sorry. Abyss doesn't have any summoners. That stays in Aselia.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i think I'm going to end up being one of the few people here who prefer Symphonia to Abyss after everyone finishes playing it. I already predicted some peoples' opinion on it haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So wait you thought I'd fall in love with it? (Then again that was kind of obvious 'cause I already preferred Phantasia over Symphonia.)

No Summoners does kind of suck :< But then again, that does set it apart from Final Fantasy, which gives you a Summoner like every game (except 1 and 2 iirc).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeed I did. Among other things the fact that it's a portable game already put itself up you liking Abyss more than Symphonia. That and I just know you well hurrhurr.

Yeah. Having a Summoner in every game would get redundant, in both the type of fighting style, and the storyline. If they had a Summoner in Abyss, they would have to fit in something that they can Summon along the lines.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

No Summoners does kind of suck :< But then again, that does set it apart from Final Fantasy, which gives you a Summoner like every game (except 1 and 2 iirc).

That is true. You don't wanna seem like a rip off or anything.

And yeah, 1 and 2 have no summoners, and six has no summoner class but the espers that teach you spells can be summoned once a battle for a fairly strong one shot attack/status buff/etc.

Although I can't say much for FFVIII or FFX and beyond since I haven't played them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
67. The summons in FFX were stupidly strong imo, all I did was summon Ifrit and watch it tear everything to pieces within seconds. Only played up to the Thunder Plains though sadly. The summons in FF13 were pretty strong too but they became pretty much useless by the 3rd quarter of the game, even though Odin did kill Dahaka for me but still.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I know X and XII have Summoners 'cause Yuna and...why do I want to call her Asch I think her name is similar or something. Idk about XIII though. Betcha anything VIII has at least one summoner too. And VII doesn't have a Summoner class either but uses Materia instead, right? (Haven't played it in ages and deleted it from PSP; IX is a billion times better than it.)

OK, paper done, bed time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I'm loving Soul Campaign and I haven't even posted my entry yet. ;w; Just my OOC post and ffff.

I haven't really played any of the Final Fantasy games ahaaa.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
71. I'm still waiting for Spring Break.

And Peachy-San, get a FF game nao would you kindly. Preferably FF4 for the DS or FFX and XII if you got a PS2.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My PS2 broke. :s I do have XII, but I didn't get very far in it, aha.

my my Jordan. It's not often we see you around here these days.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

I know X and XII have Summoners 'cause Yuna and...why do I want to call her Asch I think her name is similar or something. Idk about XIII though. Betcha anything VIII has at least one summoner too. And VII doesn't have a Summoner class either but uses Materia instead, right? (Haven't played it in ages and deleted it from PSP; IX is a billion times better than it.)

OK, paper done, bed time.

Yeah, there is a Summon materia if I recall correctly. xD AND YES. IX. OMG YES. I LOVE THAT GAME.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I wonder if I'll ever finish VII. I'm 35+ hours in and I just don't feel like getting the last Huge Materia. :U

Now then, ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT GIRLY JAPANESE ARRPEEGEES MADE IN JAPAN. WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT MANY GAMES. MANLY LIKE TEAM FORTRESS 2. HOW ABOUT THAT HEAVY, EH?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
75. I still need to play TF2 lol, gotta take care of Half Life 2 first though and STILL BEAT PORTAL I'M SO CLOSE NAO HHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

AND WOULD IT KILL VALVE TO PUT IN A HUD FOR ONCE.

Oh and relationships are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back