• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
not really a bug or glitch just a bit weird.

On the connection between Route 29 and New Bark Town, before you go to Olivine, if you hold Up and the connection it blurs for a second and moves. Probably just a random thing not to do with anything butjust mentioning it.

Another thing, when the Prof's assistant gives you the Pokeballs, it says - 'NAME found one Pokeball.' 'Put it in the ball Pocket' - 5 times.

Also so far what I've played of the Demo id good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
This is looking really good! One of the best, if not THE best, Johto remakes out there! Plus you have the Orange Islands. I don't really like them, but the way you're doing it might just change my mind. Can't wait till it's finished!
Scienceboy: I believe you won't need RMXP to play it, luckily.

sprugles555

L Spriter, Advanced RMXP User
Years
Nice, making a game myself... Quite hard, so keep things up guys, hope you reach your targets!

EDIT: Your islands look a bit square, make 'em look a bit more rugged... Just a tip!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yes, Ecruteak is done. Here it is:

Ecruteak.png

More updates to come later tonight...
Woah, the tileset looks incredible! I never thought there would be an existing one.

Well, good luck, and I hope to see the next map coming. :D

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
National Park is done, all thats left is Ilex Forest. Heres the map:

NationalPark.png

Years
It looks good, but you mean, that after reaching Olivine City we will go to Orange Islands - and what then, will we back to Johto or it will be the end?

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
It looks good, but you mean, that after reaching Olivine City we will go to Orange Islands - and what then, will we back to Johto or it will be the end?

It's going to be like Firered/Leafgreen. You will be forced to go to the Orange Islands. After that, you can come back to Johto and finish Johto and then basically screw around.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Didn't you release a new demo a few days ago? If so, the demo is exactly the same...

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
When did I ever post a new release post? I said to expect a release, which is not a guarantee.

Right now I'm too busy doing other things and I won't be releasing a demo anytime soon.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Great hack, but I have a few suggestions:
1. Why there's no battle scene??
2. The trainers dosen't make a "!" before battling.
3. Prof. Elm's assiant doesn't give you Running Shoes when you arrive in Olivine City.
4. When the hero runs, it looks weird.
5. After trainers/wild pokemon are defeated, the music doesn't change.
5. When the pokemon's leveled up, the level number doesn't change.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
um sorry if it goes off topic but when i click on it after extraction all the files it says RGSS102.dll could not be found

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
No battle scene means when the pokemon attacks, the attacks doesn't have any action.

Well since this isn't a hack, a battle scene is a very very difficult and painstakingly long task because you have to hand remake all of the animations which can be very tidious. So battle animations are usually one of the last things on the list for making a scratch game, at least in my book because it isn't an important factor to make the game good.

Flameguru, you have a really nice game here, and it looks like you lost the competition of my Pokemon Golden heights, i recently decided that i will no longer be working on that project because there are so many gold remakes.

This looks really nice I hope to see some new screens sometime soon.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
um sorry if it goes off topic but when i click on it after extraction all the files it says RGSS102.dll could not be found

thats because either you don't have RXMP or you have a cracked version of it
wait until the next beta, ou won't need it then

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
You need RPG Maker or at least that .dll installed on your system.

Btw, I will be updating this thread soon. I've been so busy with school and some personal things...etc.

I have uploaded some new videos of the next release:

Metallic Silver Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back