• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Just a question, but why aren't there any screenshots that show all of the changes? People talking about the new tiles, new signpost, etc. But I'd like to see them.

If you don't want us to see if we're not the Staff, that's fine, but we won't be as interested since everything is the same as before (besides the Main Thread).

And I'm not sure if you really need screenshots, but I was wondering that, since that's what the rules are. But I would think that you don't need them that badly since you have already have 4 betas.

Anyways, I'd really like to see the new tiles, etc. Once the hack is finished.

~Over and out (sorry for all the bolded words, haha).~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I don't exactly know what you're talking about, PokeFanatic.

All I know is that he's going to finish the game, haha.

I think you should ask Zel on that one.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
Lol. You know all of those event pokemon in RSE? It be cool if he'd release some event pokemon of his own. But i'll ask him once his online. I just cant wait to play the 5th Beta.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
You do know that all pokemon will be obtained in the game? Including event legends like Jirachi,Mew and Celebi

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
All pokemon will be in.
I wonder how he will deal with the *not obeying* Mew and Deoxys...
Well, they don't obbey when you cheat... Not sure if it also counts if you make your own hack....

Zowayix

hi
Years
i'm not sure if i'm allowed to talk about this or not, but:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
All pokemon will be in.
Well, they don't obbey when you cheat... Not sure if it also counts if you make your own hack....

Maybe a "legal" way (in a hack, yeah right) that you can get the tickets?

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
All pokemon will be in.
Um they only dont obey when you use a AR to get them

Last time I checked you dont use an AR to make a game on the computer >_>

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
zel, this is still one of the best hacks @ PC.
But, be aware, as a competitor-hack will come soon! ;)

// This post is probably full of gramMatical errors

Last edited:

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
you know if you use the space bar to speed stuff up? well does is it the reason i can't get off the ss aqua?

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
if you key Shiny gold into youtube youll see a video with Deoxys. Is that real or bogus.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
if you key Shiny gold into youtube youll see a video with Deoxys. Is that real or bogus.

What do you think? Yes, it is Bogus. Zel will probley add a Dexoys Event, but there is no such thing right now. He probley used a cheat code to get the ticket or something, since this IS FireRed.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
What do you think? Yes, it is Bogus. Zel will probley add a Dexoys Event, but there is no such thing right now. He probley used a cheat code to get the ticket or something, since this IS FireRed.

The person who made it said it appeared after getting 30 hoenn Pokemon but it is fake

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
that is obviously not Zels work, horrible mapping and not the correct tiles

Yes, I think so too. I think he hacked into ShinyGold and made all of that. Added warps, etc. If you check out his Youtube profile, he used to hack pokemon. And he has some other videos were he has hacked SG.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Yes, I think so too. I think he hacked into ShinyGold and made all of that. Added warps, etc. If you check out his Youtube profile, he used to hack pokemon. And he has some other videos were he has hacked SG.
Yes and its obviously not a newer version too XD

Back