• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Houndoom is a game developer but you asked him a question about Hack? Please ask in Rom Hack section.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2008
OK, now see? That was nice. Thank you for the respect. Problem is, Houndoomed's the first person I've seen that has made a custom Type. So... I dunno.. maybe y'all could direct me to a more appropriate thread. That'd be great. I just.. I'm trying to not be just another noob, and apparently I have inadvertantly been just that. I apologize.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
this game looks great,except for the starters, they are kind of lame

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I'M NOT DEAD!

That... that's amazing. I loved that bit of the story. It qualifies as the least generic part of a Pokemon game AND is the bottleneck of your story. By just reading that, I can tell that this game is going to be amazing.

Also, are you just leaving every forum, or the whole internet in general? Also, is this temporary (by saying temporary, it can even go upto 3 years lol), or are you seriously NEVER going to come back?

Thanks, I like it myself too :)

I'll be leaving the internet for good. All forums, everything. I'll check in regularly, like once a week, to see how everyone's getting on, but it might go to the point when I never come on.

OK, now see? That was nice. Thank you for the respect. Problem is, Houndoomed's the first person I've seen that has made a custom Type. So... I dunno.. maybe y'all could direct me to a more appropriate thread. That'd be great. I just.. I'm trying to not be just another noob, and apparently I have inadvertantly been just that. I apologize.

Well, if it is a hack, then I can't really help you, I don't know anything about hacks. If you're using RMXP, then you should ask Lorem Ipsum. I don't have the light type in the actual game yet as there aren't going to be any light types in the demo.

so is there gonna be a download or what? this game looks awesome!!

A demo will be available to download within the next few days.

this game looks great,except for the starters, they are kind of lame

I guess everyone has their own opinion :P

Anyway, we are still waiting for Houndoom for the Pokedex update!

And what better way to start it than with some brand new Pokémon designed by our very own Concore!

Roble.png

Roble
(ROBIN - BALL - BUBBLE)
Type(s): Normal/Flying
Evolution Chain: Robin ---Lv. 18--> ???
Species:The Nesting Pokémon
Ability(ies):
Early Bird- The Pokémon awakens quickly from sleep.

Yes, this IS the replacement for Bawl! It has been changed for a number of reasons, but we'll still miss the old Bawl :(

Veloceon.png

Veloceon
(VELOCITY - EON)
Type(s): Light
Evolution Chain: Eevee --Lv. Up w/ Light Shot--> Veloceon
Species:The Speed Pokémon
Ability(ies):
Steadfast- Raises Speed each time the Pokémon flinches.

You can't have a game without yet another Eeveelution!

The Pokédex will be fully updated when these Pokémon are given their Pokédex numbers.

And one last little surprise for your guys. The region map is now bigger and better thanks to the help of Wichu and Minorthreat.

capture000tt0.png

Until next time!
Chao!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Your leaving pokecommunity :O
Oh well, its nice to hear this game is still going to continue :)
But sad your going :(
But you probably have a good reason :\
Anyway, a lot of these pokemon are good though some normal pokemon look much better than the starters.
Also the storyline is awesome
Good luck finishing the demo :D.

elemenopee

overlord of all the pokemons
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2008
where is the download at!?
this hack looks so awesome!
i want that little fire elephant so bad!

Years
It has been a short bit of time since anyone has posted in this topic. Is there anything new? I am still greatly looking forward to this upcoming demo.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
i realy hope he gets the demo out. i realy want to play it, it looks awesome.

i even put up the banner...

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
It has been a short bit of time since anyone has posted in this topic. Is there anything new? I am still greatly looking forward to this upcoming demo.

Do not expect anything new this weekend. I plan to release the demo on Monday :)

Hmm.... but I guess I could give you one last surprise...

BobinDex.png

Roble's evo!

Oh, and I finally got my farewell post up. You can find it in the Farewell topic [duh!] XD

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
if you dont mind me asking, how far is this demo going to be, and are you still going to be working on it?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I can't believe I've never commented on this game before o_o'

The Custom Pokemon look incredibly well done, if not better than the officials.
And I absolutely love your Region Map, it looks very good :3

Can't wait to play the demo!
Keep it up~ : D

Years
if you dont mind me asking, how far is this demo going to be, and are you still going to be working on it?

If I remember correctly only two gyms. After the demo is release Houndoomed will no longer be in charge of this project. Someone else will be taking over the reigns and hopefully finishing this off.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Right now I am kind of hoping that the demo won't be released, we're all going to miss you man... Hope we'll see each other again someday after you leave...

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
BIG UPDATE TO THE FIRST POST EVERYONE! CHECK IT OUT!
I also updated the Pokédex!

I can't believe I've never commented on this game before o_o'

The Custom Pokemon look incredibly well done, if not better than the officials.
And I absolutely love your Region Map, it looks very good :3

Can't wait to play the demo!
Keep it up~ : D

Thanks. I really like your game too :D

This game will go up to the second city. There will be two towns and two cities in the demo. You get to battle the first gym leader, and that will be it. I remember posting more information somewhere in this thread, but I'm too lazy to search XD

@ yuoaman, why's that?

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
man, i wish you could continue.

if someone else continues it, it wont be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back