• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Pokemon Essentials: Starter Kit for RPG Maker XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
No one answered and I really need an answer.

It's because it does them in order, not all at the same time. After deleting the first party member, the second one becomes the new first one, so deleting the second will actually delete the old third member. If you wanted to delete the first 3 Pokémon, use this:
Code:
3.times do
  $Trainer.party.delete_at(0)
end
Hope this helps!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
It's because it does them in order, not all at the same time. After deleting the first party member, the second one becomes the new first one, so deleting the second will actually delete the old third member. If you wanted to delete the first 3 Pokémon, use this:
Code:
3.times do
  $Trainer.party.delete_at(0)
end
Hope this helps!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
Years
2 Problems:

1.) Can I modify the 'Chatter' script so it can ask the player if they would ike tochange it back to the default sound, he would use when going back into battle or when using the move.

2.) I made an animation for Chatter, and named it Move:CHATTER, but for whatever reason it still shows the Tackle anim, when using it. Do I have to redo my save game?

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Noob question here, I know it's possible but how do you change the maximum level a pokemon can grow to? Like instead of the max level being 100, maybe making it 200?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out how, for those interested, look for PBExperience in the script editor, and go to line 67 where it says...

MAXLEVEL=100

change that 100 to the desired maximum level

Last edited:
Years
I would remake the in game trade by yourself.
I attempt to changing the Script, but it doasn't work. I'm sorry.
I have allready another Question.
How can i edit the Pokemon Sprite Position?
I changed ''BattlerEnemyY'' and other things in the Actual_Scene script, but there's no change.
Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Noob question here, I know it's possible but how do you change the maximum level a pokemon can grow to? Like instead of the max level being 100, maybe making it 200?

Go to PBExperience in the scripts and it should be on line 66 after all the red numbers.

Last edited:

Waudby

Go to PBExperience in the scripts and it should be on line 66 after all the red numbers.

Be careful doing this as you will also need extra things to the experience table as well, as the kit uses a lookup table to calculate the values of the next level's experience.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Actually, after level 100, it automatically switches to using a formula instead of tables.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2010
Hello
I need help to put 2 Pokédex in my game
Anyone know how to do that? xD
Thanx anyway :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
It looks wierd actually. My level 2000 Mewtwo has these stats: HP 6250, Attack 5087, Defence 3625, S Attack 6165, S Defence 3985, Speed 4738. Wouldn't want to fight that. Also, if the stats go into four digits, the numbers will go out of the picture field.

Waudby

Actually, after level 100, it automatically switches to using a formula instead of tables.

Ah fair enough I wasn't sure, even the official games just use a table because the time to recalculate everything on the fly seems to be to large.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
Years
2 Problems:

1.) Can I modify the 'Chatter' script so it can ask the player if they would like to change it back to the default sound, he would use when going back into battle or when using the move.

2.) I made an animation for Chatter, and named it Move:CHATTER, but for whatever reason it still shows the Tackle anim, when using it. Do I have to redo my save game?

No answers, but for whatever reason #2 is solved.

EDIT: Why is my bedroom appearing out Route 1? Let me get a pic.

I was also thinking about one of my past questions, with the animated sprites, if I made them animated in animation shop but replaced the battlers, wouldn't it just make the battler animate the entire battle?

EDIT: Picture tomorrow, but any thesises? Photobucket is being stupid. T.T

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I want to know how to make it always nighttime on a map.
This is for a thick forest.
I do not want to have to use flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back