• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Light(2.0) by naruto actor

What do you think of pokemon light

• Its AMAZING I give It my full suport(5/5)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I like it semes unique but there are some things I dont like(4/5)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Its okay It looks like a run-off-the mill hack nothing special(3/5)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Its bad it needs a lot of work before it gets my suport(2/5)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it everything about this hack sucks give up on it(1/5)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Name of Hack: Pokemon Light
Creator: Naruto Actor
Hack of Ruby(English)
Introduction:
Lucario must make sure that light and darkness stay balanced
scientist were giving mewtwo an upgrades now he is part metal mewtwo is now out to take over the world with his own gang of evil pokemon.mewtwo cant rule the world as a pokemon so he gets the scentist to make him a human bodey. lucario gets wind of whats been hapening with mewtwo lucario gets an old friend to make him an human bodey to stop mewtwo lucario meets a boy(criss) lucario belives criss is the chosen one that the profosies said would bring balance to the pokemon wourld. mewtwo(in human form) desives and tricks criss and criss joins mewtwo all alone lucario is helps but good old ash who was stoping by(colecting badges) helps lucario but its not enough now mewtwo alredy has an army.
It truns out you are the chosen one(player) and on your jurney throw Tipialla you meet lucario and ash(at difernt times and spots) and restore peace to tipialla.

your dad just got a job offer has on of the gym leaders in beacon city so you move to becon city were you get your first pokemon and the adventure starts there.
Features:The girl player is DOWN!
A new region Tepialla with as different climates and complex cites
New startrers Turtwig,chimchar and piplup.
Some D/P pokemon
turtwig
grotle
torterra
chimchar
inferno
infernape
piplup
prinplup
empoleon
budew
chingling
bronzor
gabite
munchlax
heatean
Its possible to get all the old starters 1/12 chance there all scattered throw out the region.
some text has been edited
new GYM LEADERS
new elite four leaders
no need to trade to elvolve pokemon
its posable to have every pokemon in the game and complete your pokedex!
and more to come...
screenshots
screen2.png
sreenshot1.png
screen3.png
screen4.png
sceen6.png
screen8.png
screen7.png
screen5.png
screen9.png

Versions
1.0 just started
1.1 aded bronzor and fixed seios bug
1.5 add dp pokemon add beacon city made bulbasore caught able 1/12 cance of seing him in one pasific route
1.9add exit 18 and morganville edited the first rivel batel
2.0 add more dp pokemon made muchlax aprea in the intro of the game added boogey forest and boogey city edited first gym and gym leader and her lower trainers. add the three caves the regi caves!
download 2.0 here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JNV14L58
BUGS
there are two I have found so far...
1)if you goto the daycare center before you have and pokemon and ask the ladey to take this pokemon the grfics will get weird the the game will frezze
2)if you go to the gym in beacon city were your father lives wally will come and ask for a pokemon the when the both of you go out the door you end up in a gifernt are find a rults then go back to the gym

TO COME
in 3.0 next city extended plot with the tower of time wight turns humans into pokemon
2nd gym and new gym leader BROCK
this is not a bug or glich I just havent changed the incons of the dp pokemon so if you look at your pokemon in the stert up menu you may have a piplup but the icon will be a seal. sorry working on it.
fixing the boy player sprite I am still not sure who to make it and dont have the sprites yet

support banner
14juvwj.png

Credits
worldslayer608 for banners
so far everything was done by me Naruto Actor
looking for some ppl to join my team I am realy good at a lot of stuff but horable in others
I would need a scriptor
someone with more of an imagenation the me to help me with the plot(but not to crazy that it would be vealy hard and impoable(I have a lil brother for that me lil brother also always playes the lates version of my hacked and reports bugs If you find a bug plese thel me)

HELP
I need some help on a couple of things
-I made a world map but have no Idea how to get it into the game here it is
Tipiallamap.jpg

editing the badges change the way they look
If you can help me post it or PM me (credit will be givin here and in the game)
I think thats it for now hahah hope you injoy.

-naruto actor

hey why was this sent to the scrapbook I did all the requirements for progressive hack why they send it here?​

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Right, you need to ask a mod for a move thread.

Anyway, the mapping has a few tile errors (the cave entrance), and isn't the best. I can't rate this well, as there are no mapshots or scripts shown. The Title Screen looks kind of bugged (the bubbles). The shots show the maps as having free space and no flowers. I'd add a few flowers and release map shots for rating. They give good advice in the rating thread. It's not that bad from what I can see though.

I hope this improves. You have my support if mapping is improved.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
thanks okay I will do that(i just fixed the cave and added some flowers) what moderator do I ask about this or should I just retry posting it in the progressive hack

thanks for moving my tread to the right spot I greatly appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2009
it looks good but the new pokemon battle sprites need to look better :S

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
I will try fixing that its just most dp sprites are bigger compared to gba sprites making it so that I have to make it smaller and remove some pixels also I have to have the same collar tiles for the pokemon

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I will try fixing that its just most dp sprites are bigger compared to gba sprites making it so that I have to make it smaller and remove some pixels also I have to have the same collar tiles for the pokemon

All DP sprites are bigger; therefore, you must edit them by hand when putting them in. And what do you mean by "collar tiles"?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
you cant just switch a any dp pokemon with any any gba pokemon for instance you wouldn't switch a chinchar with a seal

Erm, how does that have anything to do with what I said? (Or what anyone else said, for that matter. :\)

And yes, you can just switch a Chimchar with a Seal. You just need to edit the palettes. Silly. >_>

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
And what do you mean by "collar tiles"?
thats what I ment I know you can edit the collar titles but I dont know how so for me I look for pokemon whos collar tiles match a DP pokemon sometimes I am a lil of like by a little darker or lighter collar

hello again,
I haven't quite finished my 3.0 release so I thought I would release 2.5

New Features:
There is now a playable guy character.
new scripts
New tiles
new and the old ones were improved maps
new city(the city of ruins )
and more...

screen shots
screen1.png
screen2-1.png
screen3-1.png
screen4-1.png
screen5-1.png
screen6.png

screen7-1.png
screen8-1.png
screen9-1.png

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
New Features
Day and Night Credit to mastermind x
add more dp pokemon
STARLY
STARAVIA
STARAPTOR
DRIFTOON
DRIFBLIM
BONSLY
BUNEARY
LOPUNNY
LUCARIO
GALLADE
LEUFEON
ELECTIVIRE
GIBLE
new city
second gym
screen shots
screen1-2.png
screen10.png
screen11.png
screen12.png
screen13.png
screen3-2.png
screen4-2.png
screen5-2.png

screen6-1.png
screen7-2.png
screen8-2.png

screen9-2.png

download
N/A
the reason is for the second gym leader brock his script is mest up because after you battle him when he his talking he just stops and the rest of the script dosent work
If anyone is a good scriptor and would like to join team Light please PM me.

Naruto Actor

I have ran Into a major bug with the hack but I am commented to this hack and I will not give up If anyone is good at fixing bugs BM me
I do have a back-up but the back up is missing a lot of the dp pokemon and when I try to re insert them into the back up some worked but all lot came with the message image to big so if anyone can sprite insert or re size them corecly plese contact me
repley and keep this thread alive give me you opinune or imput on the matter thanks

Narutoactor

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Project Canceled but I am making a new version of pokemon light same story line and citys but it will look better and be better soon to come look for Pokemon Light BETA

Back