The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 25 Minutes Ago, 03:56 PM
Polar Spectrum
Bipolar Pegasus & Counter Meta Master
Community Supporter

Oo - I didn't even know there were levels of club membership-ness for going to Bronycon ahahah. Neato I'll be sure to represent.

And I've actually been going for 3 years / 4 cons now, I was in NYC and the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus NJ in 2012 (Driving in NJ is TERRIBLE as I've complained about in another thread here) Baltimare last year and again this year. I stayed at a hotel about a mile down that road direcccctly in front of the Baltimare Convention Center last year in 2013 (all the ones around the con center were booked) - so I know how bad the neighborhoods get lol. I was in those neighborhoods. xD I fed a homeless guy. Usually not a good idea since sometimes they'll follow you if you do that, but he was actually sleeping in front of a storefront, so I just dropped it in a bag and kept walking. Cuz y'know ponies and stuff.

Hey there - if you're interested in some uncommon pokemon outside the normal usage stats, like Wingull, Minun, Dunsparce, Goldeen, Bouffalant, or Illumise, check out muh shop. I have some competitively bred pokemon with hidden abilities, egg moves, and natures geared towards counter-meta builds! And I give away free stuff daily You can find it here - Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Had a good or a bad time trading with me here? Be a bro - and lemmmme know! :D You can find my trader review thread here ~ Reviews For Trading With Polar Spectrum

Paired with Roaming Murkrow (Pair Other Gender)
Old 18 Minutes Ago, 04:04 PM
Shining Armour
& Cadance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Spectrum View Post
Oo - I didn't even know there were levels of club membership-ness for going to Bronycon ahahah. Neato :P I'll be sure to represent.

And I've actually been going for 3 years / 4 cons now, I was in NYC and the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus NJ in 2012 (Driving in NJ is TERRIBLE as I've complained about in another thread here) Baltimare last year and again this year. ^^ I stayed at a hotel about a mile down that road direcccctly in front of the Baltimare Convention Center last year in 2013 (all the ones around the con center were booked) - so I know how bad the neighborhoods get lol. I was in those neighborhoods. xD I fed a homeless guy. Usually not a good idea since sometimes they'll follow you if you do that, but he was actually sleeping in front of a storefront, so I just dropped it in a bag and kept walking. Cuz y'know ponies and stuff.
Oh, so you are familiar with Ice Cold Water
Old 4 Minutes Ago, 04:17 PM
Polar Spectrum
Bipolar Pegasus & Counter Meta Master
Community Supporter

It's only one dollar I hear

xD but yeah, I in fact even bought one as a souvenir.

I also later ended up giving that to a homeless person. :I Got to see Phillypu there who later remixed that entire chant into a full fledged song.

Got that ice ice ice

cold cold cold

Hey there - if you're interested in some uncommon pokemon outside the normal usage stats, like Wingull, Minun, Dunsparce, Goldeen, Bouffalant, or Illumise, check out muh shop. I have some competitively bred pokemon with hidden abilities, egg moves, and natures geared towards counter-meta builds! And I give away free stuff daily You can find it here - Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Had a good or a bad time trading with me here? Be a bro - and lemmmme know! :D You can find my trader review thread here ~ Reviews For Trading With Polar Spectrum

Paired with Roaming Murkrow (Pair Other Gender)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links