• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Snogaws, is there any way you could show me a t-tar and forrtress please??

What do you mean show you?

If you need information, bulbapedia's a good resource. I can't post links, but do a google search and then in the website's searchbar, search for the the two pokes.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Give me the ID, that still doesn't ring a bell!!
And they are from Japan!!

What do you mean show you?

If you need information, bulbapedia's a good resource. I can't post links, but do a google search and then in the website's searchbar, search for the the two pokes.

I know what they look like and forgot, you use Pl. game, do you have a 5th gen. game??

Last edited:

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Give me the ID, that still doesn't ring a bell!!
And they are from Japan!!
what website do you use to order them isnt it like yesasia.com or something bc i know ur not japanesse lol and the id is

ピカチュウ Level 50OT:さくらID:03012Ability:StaticHold Item:No ItemAny Nature.
Date of Receiving
Pokémon Event. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50ExtremespeedThunderboltGrass KnotBrick Break
classicribbon.png
DescriptionTypeLocationKyushu Bullet TrainsIn-LifeJapanStart DateEnd Date1 March 20126 May 2012Games AvailableBlack, White

srry its not spaced out i just copyed and pasted

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm waiting for him to post back to me, I'll let you know!!

Sorry, ok, any pikachu, what gen. are you on and what is your fc please??
Yes any Pikachu. Im on 5th (White). FC is 2666 6678 7798. What FC do i use for you?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
no i don't, just platinum.
Ok, I VM'ed you!!
what website do you use to order them isnt it like yesasia.com or something bc i know ur not japanesse lol and the id is

ピカチュウ Level 50OT:さくらID:03012Ability:StaticHold Item:No ItemAny Nature.
Date of Receiving
Pokémon Event. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50ExtremespeedThunderboltGrass KnotBrick Break
classicribbon.png
DescriptionTypeLocationKyushu Bullet TrainsIn-LifeJapanStart DateEnd Date1 March 20126 May 2012Games AvailableBlack, White

srry its not spaced out i just copyed and pasted

I use a bunch of sites to see what's coming out, and yesasia is where I get mine from!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hey wat would the cost of a japanesse white cost im currently unfamiliar with the site and wat event would you offer after i complete dw it starts in 41 mins at least it says thats how long i gotta wait till i play

White right now I think is $34 and that pika, I need to get more info on it, I don't see how I missed that event, but will let you know when I figure it out!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Awesome if you take more than 20 minutes thats bout as long as i hav 2 wait on it to charge so i can play ill be back in 10 minutes after i do it if unless we trade b4 it happens
ok nows its dropped to 13 or 12 mins
time plz slow down
I'm still here, just let me know, I kinda forgot again!! :laugh:

Send me a PM on how to use the DW, I never figured it out!!
So am I getting that Pikachu today??

As for you, do not post in my thread again!! You are not reading my post back to you, so now find your pika from some one else, sorry!!

EDIT: I have to go for now, we can trade later PokeRanger!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
yup vm me or/and post here when your back on to trade and clone my event pikachu!!!! hope you dont miss any more
I will get that tomorrow on my 1st white fc, it's late and I'm done for now!!
Looking for a Beartic
Female
Nature-Naive,Docile,Gentle,Jolly,
Level 57 please
FC is in signature

Wait, is lv57 in the snow part?? If so, it's spring for me now and can't get, I can possible get an egg 4 you??

Back