• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^Gasp! Its Clair! *Bows*
I like it very much, which inturn deserves a 9.998/10 from me.

~Please don't burn me! >_<

Jedi_Amara said:
Kairyu, the kanji is "hikari". If you mean the hiragana, it means "there is light in darkness", an allusion to the picture in the ava, as Kouichi represents darkness and there is light coming out of the D-Tector as well as the kanji that I put on top.
lol, I thought it looked familiar. Thank you for the info!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Neato!

^Wow igtica, you made that yourself? You're good, is it too late for you to make one for me? :P
Its animated, easy to see, and cute! That deserves at least a 9.8/10 from me!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
^ still love that dragonite ^_^ 9/10
too late? lol why would it be late? Hmm I could take a request, it just depends on how complicated an animation you want. If it's too complex I have to resize it in order for it to be used. Also it often helps if you want an animation that goes in a 'circle' i.e it finishes where it begins so it's continous with no sudden breaks or movement. Give me the details and I'll see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back