• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Noo, I missed the give away again, didnt I? I remember like 3 weeks ago I posted after you said the give away was open, but didnt Get an answer. :P Lol, I dont care about stuff like that, sry if it sounds like complaining :/ the main problem for me is that the giveaways Are so late in the night in my timezone, so I can rarely Get time to trade :P

well, I have already gotten 2 shinies here before, so I guess I shouldnt have asked for more in the first place, lol.

Awesome thread btw.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Hey could i please get your bashful electibuzz holding an electrizer and your lonely lucario in box 5 please and thank you my friend code is 1076 3898 1379

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Really? Awesome, tnx. 

Can I Get a box 15: Ditto (jap)  and a box18: Mew then, please?

Tnx, Your awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
hey RNC, interested in your Groudon, please message me in anyway if your interested in trading, thank you =]

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2010
any way i could plz get a charmander shiny? doesnt matter what lvl or even with in egg. thank you (: also, is it possible to get an enigma stone? thanks

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
any way i could plz get a charmander shiny? doesnt matter what lvl or even with in egg. thank you (: also, is it possible to get an enigma stone? thanks

1.) She only gives away shinies on Sundays during her giveaways.
2.) She no longer does trades here. Read her sig.
3.) The Enigma Stone is a key item received in a wifi event (that has not even been released in the states) which CANNOT be traded.

Please read the rules before posting.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Bump for later today!
ANY ONE WHO POST FOR A REGULAR TRADE DELETE IT PLEASE, NO REGULAR TRADES ON THIS PAGE!

Back