• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] The Pokemon World in Real Life (Video)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Hi all, I made a video that I thought you would like. I'm sure most people know simple things about how Kanto in Pokemon Generation 1 was modeled after the Kanto Region of Japan, but since I actually live out here I thought I'd make a video giving a bit more detail than that. What I found was pretty fascinating, and I was delighted to find out that many of these cities are places I have actually been to! I have a lot of my own pictures in this video and I want to share it with you! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great video! Your voice is easy to listen to and if was a clever choice to use google earth to visualize places and routes. Have you made more regions yet?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 13, 2015
I'm working on Johto right now. I plan to eventually do Hoenn and beyond but that also depends on the response to these first two to see how soon I'll do those :)

Years
I only had a chance to skim through some of the video, but I like what I've seen so far, and am looking forward to getting the chance to sit down and watch the full thing. Great work, and hope to see more quality stuff from you!

Back