• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Looking at your theme's colors I instantly thought Braviary for some reason. Buuut looking at your username, it screams Bellsosom. Choose whichever strikes your fancy

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Your partner is Palpitoed
Spr_3e_186.gif
Yoshi reminds me of him.

Cid

Years
Krabby. The name fits your avatar. I mean sure he's got that garb but God Tier Karkat is still Karkat. He'll still probably be as crabby as ever, haha. So yeah, Krabby's certainly a perfect partner for Karkat. Or someone with him as an avatar, at least.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Taichi -> Agumon -> Charmander. So you have Charmander as a Partner.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I was looking at old Pokemon games today. You seem to have a scientist character in your avatar, so I'm gonna give you a Magnemite :)
Spr_3e_081.gif

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Callandor-Call-Call Me Maybe-Annoying-Zubat
You are Zubat.

Sorry.
or
Callandor-Condor-Mandibuzz (he's a condor)
You can be Mandibuzz.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I guess, by your name you can either be Pikachu, Glameow, Meowth, Perison, Purrloin or Liepard.

I choose Persian lol

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
To end that nightmare will require strong pokemon. I give you a Dragonite :)

Spr_3e_149.gif

Back