• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Triple Threat Challenge!

The Doctor

What!?
Years
Hey guys, now i'm aware the Triple Threat isn't on the challenges anymore, I myself was the original creator of the challenge back when I was The Opera Ghost a year or so back, then somebody revived it because I got lazy ( whooopsies ) and now it's dead again. I'm not attempting to bring it back but I'm just doing a Pokemon Ruby playthrough with 3 pokemon.

I REALISE I SAY DUO RUN IN THE FIRST TWO EPISODES, I CHANGED IT IN THE THIRD ONE FOR REAONS

But yeah guys, enjoy the videos. This is for my actual youtube channel so I will say things like like the video, comment and subscribe, that's for the youtube part of the people. But yeah, enjoy guys and I'll be posting these here as long as I remember to.

Episode 1: (Not the funniest, Episode 2 is where it gets good)

Back