• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Granted. Unfortunately, all the copies have viruses and cause your Wii to melt. And you aren't allowed another one, cause your parents are afraid you'll melt that one too.

I wish that I had a brilliant Wii game already that didn't break my machine and worked perfectly!

Years
Granted. It's so brilliant that you become a recluse that never leaves his room. As a matter of fact, a strange epidemic has where everyone who owns a Wii seems to be missing work/school. Society collapses.

I wish for a chiropractor.

Years
Granted. Let it be known that Crystal-Walters saved the world from overpopulation and world hunger by sacrificing herself.

I wish I could play baseball.

Years
Granted, but you still don't have the money or looks (?) to make it into show biz, so tough luck.

I wish for the world's largest pair of white gloves.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Granted. Here is your free Audio/Video connection cable.

I wish I had some water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back