• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Why don't they just make one for the holidays, which would combine Christmas/New Year's/Whatever. Would that y'know.. be easier?

Regardless, the banner is awesome. Dat Staaaare. And I can't wait until the Halloween episode. Lunaaaa. <3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I had a dream last night, that I was able to watch the unfinished cut for episode 3. It was amazing.
Too bad it was nothing like the synopsis, and only just built on the Discord story, so it'll never happen. Not to mention it was waay to dark for ponies. o3o

I think that banner partly influenced it, actually. /even though the dream had nothing to do with poltergeists, lol.

EDIT: What? Somebody wants to marathon Season 1? I've got the perfect thing for you.

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
BinaryPeaches said:
Why don't they just make one for the holidays, which would combine Christmas/New Year's/Whatever. Would that y'know.. be easier?

That's what I believe what will happen with that episode, however... they still may make different episodes for each holiday.

~Ryukaa said:
EDIT: What? Somebody wants to marathon Season 1? I've got the perfect thing for you.

OMG... this is perfect.

Sweet Candace said:
We may see a Christmas episode at least. That sounds like a cool idea with a Christmas episode for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

They may combine the two holidays together in one episode, however... it is possible that both holidays may get they're own episode.

By the way... Ponygeist... Link. This is not for the faint of heart...

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
YES! The fandom is the same as on serebii!

- [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Favorite [COLOR=blue !important]Episode[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]:Return of Harmony forever!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightmare Moon < Discord
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, love the sonic rainboom she can create!
- Favorite Side Pony: Applebloom, her face in the first episode=daw.
- About Me: I got into the show when it still relativaly new, and when FiM came out, I was fangirling for about an hour!
BTW, hi Astinus!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FELLOW BRONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

Cura

Years
YES! The fandom is the same as on serebii!

Favorite Episode: Return of Harmony forever!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightmare Moon < Discord
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, love the sonic rainboom she can create!
- Favorite Side Pony: Applebloom, her face in the first episode=daw.
- About Me: I got into the show when it still relativaly new, and when FiM came out, I was fangirling for about an hour!
BTW, hi Astinus!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FELLOW BRONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

Well then, welcome to the herd, comrade.

Cura

Years
Welcome to the herd, juniebug. Hope you enjoy yourself. And hooray for liking Rainbow Dash!

I see a pattern here... Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are tied at the most liked pony. Hmm. Twilight is in 3rd. Applejack and Pinkie Pie tie for 4th. Rarity is sixth?
Aww, come on, give the pony a chance community.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I see a pattern here... Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are tied at the most liked pony. Hmm. Twilight is in 3rd. Applejack and Pinkie Pie tie for 4th. Rarity is sixth?
Aww, come on, give the pony a chance community.

I don't know why a lot ponies don't like Rarity, Yoshi. Every pony has a different taste in the characters than another pony.

Cura

Years

I don't know why a lot ponies don't like Rarity, Yoshi. Every pony has a different taste in the characters than another pony.

It's probably due to how she acts. Eeyup, you right. Everypony has different taste in characters than others, so yeah.

Cura

Years

The way Rarity acts, and how pompous she is, is probably a big turn off for fans. (Everypony is pompous, but Rarity seems to rub her pompous behavior in everypony's face harder.)

She's a fashion designer. She thinks, to a point... that her position is better than other ponies, however... in truth, she's actually on the same level with each and every other pony.

Cura

Years

Uh-huh. I agree. Everypony is equal, despite the fact they're all different.

So, umm yeah.... I'm surprised on this.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/arnold-schwarzenegger-talks-about-pony.html

That's correct. Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about the ponies craze.

And yeah... Dread Pirate Luna.

dread_pirate_woona_by_egophiliac-d4bkj43.png

Enjoy.

Cura

Years
That comic was cute. And Luna as a pirate was so adorable.

I know, filly Luna would make an adorable pirate. (I'd laugh if they made an episode where and Celestia and Luna got revered in age and were fillies while Twilight tries to fix the problem, Luna jumps up and claims she's a pirate, I'd die of the cuteness. XD

Back