• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
My list of Pokemon I want in B2/W2:
Machop Combee Makuhita Pikachu
Abra Cranidos Heracross Rotom
Aron Corphish Houndour Scyther
Aipom Croagunk Horsea Tentacool
Ekans Cubone Lickitung Pikachu
Anorith Dratini Lotad Qwilfish
Bagon Skorupi Magnemite
Shuppet Duskull Plusle
Bidoof Electrike Minun
Happiny Voltorb Munchlax
Shroomish Finneon Nosepass
Bronzor Feebas Remoraid
Buizel Gible Numel
Buneary Ralts Poliwag
Castform Ghastly Ponyta

MACHOKE!!!!
It's amusing because I read all of that like the Pokérap. :B

Definitely want Pikachu in the games, and I mean it's the mascot too, so I mean how can't you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Definitely want Pikachu in the games, and I mean it's the mascot too, so I mean how can't you?

Black and White say hello.

I wouldn't mind that little fuzzball being left out of another game, honestly. :x
Combee would be cute as puddin', and really, I could see Machop there as well. As much as I love all of the jellyfish based Pokemon, I wouldn't want Tentacool in Unova. I don't mind trading it in, but not to see in the wild 85% of the time I'm in the water.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

I wouldn't mind that little fuzzball being left out of another game, honestly. :x
Combee would be cute as puddin', and really, I could see Machop there as well. As much as I love all of the jellyfish based Pokemon, I wouldn't want Tentacool in Unova. I don't mind trading it in, but not to see in the wild 85% of the time I'm in the water.
Black and White 2 says step back, there's a new kid in town suckah!

Now that the games are including Pokémon from older generations, it would only make sense to have Pikachu back in them. u_u I love an electrifying mouse when I see one (and I don't, which is why we need Pikachu, duh!).

Chargestone Cave would be a perfect place for them to be spread out in.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Black and White 2 says step back, there's a new kid in town suckah!

Now that the games are including Pokémon from older generations, it would only make sense to have Pikachu back in them. u_u I love an electrifying mouse when I see one (and I don't, which is why we need Pikachu, duh!).

Chargestone Cave would be a perfect place for them to be spread out in.

True dat. I have no doubt they'd bring him back, but I don't wanna. ;;
If they do bring Pikachu back I hope they at least bring back a lot more pink Pokemon.
Skitty, Happiny, I'm already excited Flaffy is gonna be in it, Sneasel (so I can get a shiny), etc etc. <33

Three pink Pokemon in Black and White just wasn't enough. ;;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would like to see the original Mascot of the series, Clefairy reappear in Unova, which is likely considering it's one of the Pokemon that was found in Eastern Unova in BW.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

There was a Pikachu in B/W. It was an inflatable/statue like thing in Nimbasa. So Pikachu was technically in B/W.

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
Years
I'm totally hoping to see more variety when you go fishing. I'm so tired of catching nothing but Magicarps and Gyarados.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I hope the Ralts line will appear because since the new 1st Gym Leader is a Poison user, we need Psychic or Ground user. Ralts serves good as a start and I hope they put Sandile much early in the game too. That desert croc-line is my favorite Ground type.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
I definitely want to see Scyther and Shroomish in the game. And Gligar!

As for legendary Pokemon, I've got an odd feeling we may be seeing the Regis make a return.

Years
My list of Pokemon I want in B2/W2:
Machop Combee Makuhita Pikachu
Abra Cranidos Heracross Rotom
Aron Corphish Houndour Scyther
Aipom Croagunk Horsea Tentacool
Ekans Cubone Lickitung
Anorith Dratini Lotad Qwilfish
Bagon Skorupi Magnemite
Shuppet Duskull Plusle
Bidoof Electrike Minun
Happiny Voltorb Munchlax
Shroomish Finneon Nosepass
Bronzor Feebas Remoraid
Buizel Gible Numel
Buneary Ralts Poliwag
Castform Ghastly Ponyta

MACHOKE!!!!

I agree with the ones I highlighted. Some of those Pokemon were only obtainable by Poke Transfer in B/W.

I'd also like to see Pachirisu, Budew line, Stunky line, Glameow line, Starly line, Snorunt line and Natu line.

The reason I highlighted Bagon was cos I was never able to catch one in every game I played cos they were just too hard to find.

No matter what gets included, I'm gonna love the new Pokedex.

They should have a Psychic-type catchable early on if Homika is the first Gym Leader.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't think the Regi's will be in B2W2 but rather the Beasts or the birds...maybe the Creation trio will make an entrance too.

I definitely want to see Scyther and Shroomish in the game. And Gligar!

As for legendary Pokemon, I've got an odd feeling we may be seeing the Regis make a return.

Yeah idk, I think Regis have a higher chance of any birds. Y'all realise how often those birds have been in games? :(( Regis also have places they could fit, like, route 4, somewhere... early on aaanddd near Kyurem's cave!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
New Eeveelutions, anyone? You never know.

I wish they'd just get on and make a Pokemon game where you can access all the regions, and the whole National Pokedex. It could work whereby you pick a starting region, and work your way through that, then you pick your next region and have to start anew in that region.

Alternatively you should be able to travel through all the regions from the start, and you could pick which Gyms to do. Each Gym would have a rank (e.g. Brock/Falkner/Roxanne/Roark/Cress etc would be Rank 1 and so on) and you'd have to beat one Gym from each rank to make the Pokemon League.

GatlingIza

Greetle bust
Years
I Wish Jynx could NOT appear in the wild.
But i wish my old Arcanine and Crobat appear in the game. :)
IF NOT! I WILL SMASH MY KEYBOARD LIKE "ANGRY GERMAN KID"! >:(

Years
I Wish Jynx could NOT appear in the wild.
But i wish my old Arcanine and Crobat appear in the game. :)
IF NOT! I WILL SMASH MY KEYBOARD LIKE "ANGRY GERMAN KID"! >:(

Well, good news. Arcanine has been confirmed to appear thanks to evidence in the new trailer.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Well, good news. Arcanine has been confirmed to appear thanks to evidence in the new trailer.
Which more than likely shows that Growlithe will be available to catch in the wild. :3

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
We should have Unova pokemon only in water and caves, But I bet we end up with zubats and tentacools :(

Years

Which more than likely shows that Growlithe will be available to catch in the wild. :3

Well Kaori, in B/W Growlithe was one of several Pokemon that could only be obtained by Poke Transfer. I think it's nice they're including it in B2/W2 for the sake of fans.

I bet B2/W2 will include several families of Pokemon that were only be Poke Transfer-obtainable in the original B/W. Some of my fave Pokemon were among those.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
@LightOfTruth: Ohhh yeah, that'd be awesome. XD; But only issue? Lack of water Pokemon in Unova, so I'm sure we'll have more, plus... Mantine seen overhead in the tunnel. ;; Maybe in caves though, since there seems to be enough Unova Pokemon for that! Geodude would be okay by me though cause I like Golemmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back