• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

([..:: Pokemon Final Version ::..])

Years
Hello everyone!

Then I present my very new Play Pokemon to you: Pokemon Final Version !

Here a summary of all innovation which you will be able to discover in the Play :

pokeball.gif
150 new Pokemon !
pokeball.gif
A new world, Tiphio !
pokeball.gif
Hoenn, Kanto & Jotho are also of the part !

Then here some scrennshots :

1.png

It's Bourg-Tipo
http://pokemondeoxys.free.fr/images/2.gif
Plaine 1

I hope that you like it!

PS : I seek an RPG maker Xp scripter to make a battle system like Pokemon Fire red Breaks into , a PC like Fire red, Pok?dex like Sapphir, and a system of evolution, attacks, bag... Thank you in advance

----------------French version ---------------
Bonjour tout le monde !

Alors je vous presente mon tout nouveau jeu Pok?mon : Pok?mon Final Version !

Voici un bref resume de toute les nouveaut?e que vous pourrez decouvrir dans le jeu :
pokeball.gif
150 nouveaux Pok?mon !
pokeball.gif
Un nouveau monde, Tiphio !
pokeball.gif
Hoenn, Kanto & Jotho sont aussi de la partie !

J'espere qu'il vous plait !

Ps : je recherche un scripteur pour Rpg Maker XP qui pourrais me faire un systeme de combat comme Pokemon Rouge Feu, et System de PC comme Rouge feu, un Pokedex comme pokemon saphir, et un systeme d'attaque et d'evolution, et aussi le sac! Merci d'avance

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
OMG! Not another one... I'd say good luck.... but I wouldn't mean it... Mapping is piss easy, its not difficult to import a tileset! If you've had no experience scripting then you have no chance making a pokemon game, if you got someone to do all the scripts for you then you would've only made 1/4 of the game. Don't bother wasting peoples time if you've got nothing but one screen to show with no systems in place

QFred

Behold...
Years
Why are you people so mean wth n00bs???

But indeed, sphereslayer is right, you shouldn't be making a Game in a scripting based platform if you don't know how to script.

Hope ya have some luck, though...

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
*sigh* indeed, jet an other person trying to make a pokemon game but the only thing he/she can do it mapping.

Nobody wants to make a fully CBS or battle scrip just for somebody. People will help you however when you are TRYING to make your own script and something isn't working. My advise: Don't start something you can't finish.

Best of luck to you, you will need it.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Your mapping is nice, but without the coding skills, you're dead really.... I doubt people will be willing to let you use a battle system he/she made.
I suggest, reading some tutorials for RmXP and making a test game just to mess around with your scripts...

Years
me I would like to enter in a team of a play, to make maps... But nobody want ego! Then I have to try to make my own play, but considering my connaisances of the RPG MAKER XP, I think that I go leave there and to seek teams which recruit

PS: If somebody recruits to make maps in his play, I am okay (it is necessary that the play is succeeded, because to make maps like its, I can do it without being recruits)

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
lightou said:
me I would like to enter in a team of a play, to make maps... But nobody want ego! Then I have to try to make my own play, but considering my connaisances of the RPG MAKER XP, I think that I go leave there and to seek teams which recruit
That's not a bad idea, you can learn a lot from other peoples code. Just keep checking the Member Recruitment Thread, I'm sure some people are in need of a mapper.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Your mapping's okay. Just fill in the minor gaps and what.

Oh, and yes, without any systems and only maps... there's no fun in that, I suggst you learn RGSS. Life then would be easier.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
lightou, I'm sure you're foreign because your grammer sucks. (no offense)

I'll have to agree with most people, people will only want to help you if you are good with everything else with rm2k3. Ask yourself these questions;

"Am I good at mapping?"
Create an original map and post it in the screenshots thread.

"Am I good at creating events and cutscenes?"
Get 5 people to test your game and see if they find it up to good quality and fun to play.

"Do I make the game enjoyable and original?"
There's no point in making a complete copy of a Pokemon game because theres no point... why not just play that REAL game on the Gameboy?
You MUST have a replay and originality factor.

"Am I good at dialogue?"
Can you make 'Pokemon like' speech? Play the gameboy games and get to know how the script is put together, and basically copy its techniques...

Anyway, good luck on this game. Just work hard and don't give up! ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Wow, looks... Boring. You should think of a more creative title first of all, and then, can you really think up 150 new pokemon without them resembling old ones? trust me, every game I've seen with new pokemon is never finished because they run out of origional ideas, I would say 20 new ones at the most. and take out kanto and johto, nobody wants to play through them again...

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Swizzler121 when I was younger, I made about 600 new pokemon! Possibly even more.

Lightou you have 2 choices if you need help, switch to RM2k2000/2003 or go to the member recruit thread and look for someone

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
....you're best optionis to switch to rm2k/3. i could help you with stuff there. and unless you're a master RGSS scripter, like blizzy, you MUST switch 2 rm2k

Years
Hello everyone ^^

I'm working in PFV (Pokemon Final Version) and you can see few new maps and scripts (thanks to Blizzy for th starter Kitt !) and new graphics (thanks to Remy for them) You have to give credits at remy if you ake the graphics !!!

Some screnn :

[Censured]

Well, I hope you like it !

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
hmm last pokemon game...

Mapping looks good :)

you know you dont actually need lots of coding to make a good game
I dont even know how to use RSG or whatever but ive made lots of features on my game!!
just using the built in stuff (PS im using rpg-maker 2003)

maps r good!
and change stuff if ur making a remake!
good luck on your game :)

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
Your maps looks great, even with jotho as a base it still looks much better. I like your third town.
150 new pkmn is a lot, I think you should shrink it down to 20/40 pkmn.
Good luck with the rest.

@XrayquazaloverX:
Yes it is a real game. Only not an official game made by Nintendo if that is what you mean.

Back