Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal Version: Elemental Division (Build Version 3.0 RC 1)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old 3 Days Ago (02:59 PM). Edited 3 Days Ago by DogPolice.

Nature: Lonely
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but how do I get to Aqualight City? I've beaten Lola and I'm stuck now with no idea where to go.

Edit: nevermind, found the kid that gives cut.
Old 2 Days Ago (07:27 AM).
ACE Trainer

Nature: Quiet
How do I get through route 56 desert, do I need something to go though the desert
Old 9 Hours Ago (03:25 PM).

OK dear anyone who can help me, I have no idea what I'm doing here but I just became a member 2 seconds ago I don't know anything about how to operate all this stuff from my phone but I'm trying...I've started this hack for normal version and I love it so far but I just can't seem to figure out what to do after the first gym leader and the cut scenes from spliff talking to the gaurd I've tried everything talked to everyone waited for night time and everything and nothing happens someone please tell me step by step how to get to the second gym or any other routes unblocked so I can proceed in this awesome hack please!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)