• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
-where is the meathouse?

[SPOILERS]The meathouse can be found on one of the routes to Fortree. It's in a little cave in a body of water.[/SPOILERS]

Hello,
I'm stuck at Gym Island. I've beaten every gyms except Asimov's one, because a bug catcher stays in front of the door.
What must I do now? I guess I have to beat Asimov but I don't know how I can come in his gym...

Have you beaten the main story (with Necropolis and all that)? If you have, then I think that's a glitch.

I just got Mystery Egg. I heard that it can evolve into one of the 3 legendary dogs. But how can I evolve it to a Raikou?

[SPOILERS]Once the egg hatches, it will evolve twice more. Once it is a Hyperegg, you can use a stone on it to get a legendary/Unown.[/SPOILERS]

Edit: Is this complete hack ?

The game is complete, main-story and Pokedex (I think) wise. Though I don't know if Cutlerine is going to add anything else or go back to fix bugs.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2016
Hey, I just started the game today; it's better than I hoped it would be. But I want feedback on my current team:
Zigzagoon Lvl 15
Paras Lvl 16 (got this for PoisonPowder for Kingmadios :P)
MysteryEgg Lvl 16
Poochyena Lvl 16
Qwilfish Lvl 16
Taillow Lvl 21 (lol, too good)

I'm currently trying to defeat Dragon inside Solar Caverns, but he's kickin my ass... are they gonna be any easy-to-get and relatively good pokes later on so that I can dump any of my current team members?

And, is there a list of the base stats of all the fakemon? 81 pages is very long to look through...

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2021
What do i do after i beat the elite 4?...I'm stuck. I never got a phone call from professor birch and sewers are blocked off.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Have you beaten the main story (with Necropolis and all that)? If you have, then I think that's a glitch.

No I haven't, so I hope it's not a glitch. I was sure that I had missed something... So how can I get to "Necropolis"? I've beaten the league and got all the badges except the fourth one.
Thanks for your answer anyway.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
hey what to do after talking to rhydon in necropolis maze. which path does it open ? I also was able to find those 4 statue like things after that, but theres no bridge to walk across and reach them.

Hey anybody can help plz ????????

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hey, I want to catch Zamon (Ice,Dragon pokemon) but I didn't teach my claydol Explosion, is there a possible move retutor in this game or even a pokemon that learns it? Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Hey, I want to catch Zamon (Ice,Dragon pokemon) but I didn't teach my claydol Explosion, is there a possible move retutor in this game or even a pokemon that learns it? Thanks

you can either bring a blue rock to one of the houses in lilycove, or you could catch a burstmadio in the the madio caves

Diabz346

Bug Catcher
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
What emulator is used to play this? I know you probably have gotten this question already, but i need to know. I want to play so bad!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
VBA (visual boy advance) is the preferred emulator.

I'm looking for the following pokes:
Onix
Kenchira
Snorlax (or Munchlax)

Any help on providing locations would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
You aren't supposed to win against Wattson, you're supposed to lose the 1st time. You'll go back and hit a switch to turn off the generator so you can beat him the second time around.

Does anyone know the locations of Munchlax, kenchira, or onix?

Years
ummm this thread is so big, it takes forever to search it, so sorry if this is here already by someone else...I've defeated the elite four and found strength, but how do you get to pacifidlog, anyways?

I don't know about munchlax or onix, but I believe kenchira can be found up in mt. pyre

Years
I'm currently trying to defeat Dragon inside Solar Caverns, but he's kickin my ass... are they gonna be any easy-to-get and relatively good pokes later on so that I can dump any of my current team members?

A Shroomish/Breloom is hella useful throughout the whole game.

When can you catch Onix, Kenchira, and Snorlax? Pre- or post E4?
- Onix: Abandoned Mines
- Kenchira: Mt. Pyre (summit area)
- Snorlax: Evolve from Munchlax, which you get for trading a Faceleech in Slateport

hey what to do after talking to rhydon in necropolis maze. which path does it open ? I also was able to find those 4 statue like things after that, but theres no bridge to walk across and reach them.

Honestly, I don't remember the exact path. Just try remembering what ways you have and haven't gone. You need to get to the statue things (I think there's a path in the bottom of that section). Savestate if you need to while you try your options.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I'm confused, when I beat Wattson, I have no other destination to do. This may sound stupid, but what should I do after beating Wattson?

Back