• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
@elheroeoscuro Glee shouldn't ruin a song for you. (But I admit I hate their covers.) :P

Anyway on to this song.

I'd give it a 7/10. Not really into Beyonce, but her voice here is great (she's an excellent singer overall ) here and the lyrics are really beautiful , but Drake's rapping ruined parts of it for me. If it didn't have his rap verses,that would make it even better. (I hope there's a no rap version).

Since I'm listening to their album, Native , I thought I post this one.

Years
10/10

Good vocal, good lyrics and good music. It's rare for OneRepublic to disappoint and thy don't with that song.

Another different genre and one I don't listen to much, but this is actually a really beautiful song.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
6/10

The melody is very minimalist, and I'm not a fan of the guy's singing voice. Christina sounds nice though.

And I present to you...the ever so underrated but never duplicated Incubus <3

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
8/10 - First time im hearing the song, but i really like the simple tune and the vocals, they really compliment each other. Might have to add this to my iPod!

Years
10/10

A very emotional song, I love it. Another top-notch song from Rise Against and also a bit different from a lot of their other music which was interesting.

Treecko

Years
I'm going to bump this after 3 weeks of no one posting if that's okay. :P

Um this song/ 7/10 A bit odd , but it's catchy and the robotic parts are cool.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
I'd go with 7/10, it started out awesomely, but I felt myself getting a little bored with it honestly, there wasn't anything grabbing my attention.

Found this band the other day, it's the side project of the vocalist from Hit The Lights
(Anyone who likes pop punk would know who they are)

Alternate link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIa-Uq0XFjU

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
9/10 That was some excellent pop punk. I've heard of Hit The Lights, but I've never gave them a listen. Though this side project from the vocalist shows at least they have a great vocalist.

Just posting more songs I'm addicted to lately.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
9/10, so damn catchy, felt myself grooving along to that one with ease

Little bit of post-hardcore with some amazing clean vocals and no screaming at all, should appeal to poeple

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
9/10.

Loved the song, I listen to Zedd when I wanna get pumped up for a party. My by her favorite is probably "Stay the Night".

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
6/10

I liked the rhythm of it, but the lack of clarity in her voice was really offsetting. The instruments overpowered her a lot, and I hate when that happens.

Back