• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[M] Pokemon: Revolution [OOC]

Khawill

<3
Years
So I'll be posting soon, I just need to finish this essay. Would it be acceptable to assume that Undella town (near the shrine) is pretty much all rebels? It is relatively small and it's location is close so it would make sense.

Also Delamuerta I'll be fine with interacting with you when you get near my character (Ice is with King, so it is 2 v 1 v 1 at the moment.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
So I'll be posting soon, I just need to finish this essay. Would it be acceptable to assume that Undella town (near the shrine) is pretty much all rebels? It is relatively small and it's location is close so it would make sense.

Also Delamuerta I'll be fine with interacting with you when you get near my character (Ice is with King, so it is 2 v 1 v 1 at the moment.

Alright. I'll be in Undella (or near the Abundant Shrine at least) in the post after the next one. Originally I had planned to be in Undella by the next post, but by the way I ended the previous post, of course, requires something on its own.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Well it looks like I'm still waiting on Li to do something with me...that sounded really bad :P

KingKaos

Years
I would like to have Sandile and is it ok that it's going to be wearing a black bandana!?

KingKaos

Years
I'm going to name it Thrash too, is it going have a preset move set or can I choose it? If that's the case it can have ash's sandile's move set. That includes dig, bite, and stone edge.

KingKaos

Years
Up to six...I'll just have him learn more moves along the way in the field. When I think of more ill let you know first and foremost.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Wait? Six moves?! :shocked: This changes everything! Now I must think of more moves to give my Scraggy. Are there still move tutors? Because if so, I might learn some kinds of punches (i.e, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, etc.).

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yes. Six moves. You may have Scraggy learn one of said moves, and both the Council and Force have TMs, which also include Egg Moves and Move Tutor moves. However, you must rank up to an elite to get one, again for another, so on and so forth.

KingKaos

Years
So after getting my Sandile should I head to a training room? And start some training/bonding?

Back