• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
Shop is awesome! Very organized, quick, and great support.
7Vouch for anyone who is unsure about shops or this shop in general!

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hey there Elements!

Would you be interested in the following Shinies:

- Shiny Gigalith (Kalos Caught)
- Shiny Clawitzer (Kalos Caught)
- Shiny Tyrouge (Kalos Caught)
- Shiny Ralts (in Friend Ball)
- Shiny Deoxys

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
well i want the event pokemon though. if i can't get them anywhere else it doesn't matter though. do u have the legendary event only pokemon?

Elements1

Meh
Years
well i want the event pokemon though. if i can't get them anywhere else it doesn't matter though. do u have the legendary event only pokemon?

Do you mean like Gensect, Keldeo, Darkrai, etc.? If so then yes we do, we have all of them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Can I have a some event pokemon such as Darkrai and Keldeo. As well as Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi Arceus? I have some event Genesect with 5IVs and cloned Xerneas, Lugia and Kyurem?

FC 2766 -9799 -6450
IGN: Token_B

Elements1

Meh
Years
I didn't see one on the list but I figured I might as well ask I've been looking for a shiny froakie with HA protean for a while I have several shinies I could trade in return thanks :).

I currently don't have a shiny HA froakie but in the middle of breeding for a shiny, so I'll keep in touch with you.

Can I have a some event pokemon such as Darkrai and Keldeo. As well as Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi Arceus? I have some event Genesect with 5IVs and cloned Xerneas, Lugia and Kyurem?

FC 2766 -9799 -6450
IGN: Token_B

I already have all of those, do you have any shiny pokemon? Actually is your genesect shiny?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Unfortunately not just regular, Lugia has 6IVs though. Don't worry about it if you have it

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I as well have resumed breeding timid protean froakies in efforts to get a shiny one. They seen to be quite the commodity at the moment.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Im interested in Shiny Darkrai
Shiny Genesect (Japan)
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Kyurem
Shiny Latios
Shiny Latias
Shiny Entei
zekram
risharam
if that's possible.

I have the following shinnies

all gen starters [charmander has egg moves & ivs are all 6, jpn squirtle with egg moves]
gen 6 with HA [frookie & chespin have egg moves]
speed boost jpn torchick with egg move baton pass
absol
pancham
bagon
zorua [jpn]
skiddo
eevee [jpn] HA run away, egg moves charm, tail whip,tackle & growl [don't know if these are special but i think not]
Ha oblivios feebas
fre noibat [hidden? ability infiltrator
tyrunt
jpn furfrou
axew
larvitar [jpn] HA guts & egg moves
gible [jpn] HA rough skin
& I'm willing to trade all of them.
btw my inbox gets filled too quickly so vm me instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back