• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#teamjohto

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
@Ben
7a668194ef3ea457ffbb442e1e585bd3.jpg

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Actually, Unova is even less popular. Just read all the posts here that mention 5th Gen as "terrible", "disappointing" or even worse, "the region with the worst Pokemon ever". Seeing posts like that make me cringe.

Yea, I have seen those posts, but recently I have seen a lot of praise for the region regarding storyline and stuff. I have never played the Unova games, so I wouldnt know. In my opinion, Unova has some of the best designed pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i'm only kanto because decided that i would go with my namesake

otherwise i would totes be johto lmfao

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
So many invaders on Johto region ;_;

Ash, you must convert! You may have started your journey in Kanto, but you still traversed Johto! Join us, we are the cooler side of the mountains :3

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
snails would be better represented by magcargo aka johto or omanyte aka kanto anyways no snails originate from hoenn
but you can't find slugmas and magcargos in johto

and how is omanyte a snail god dammit ash

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
but you can't find slugmas and magcargos in johto

and how is omanyte a snail god dammit ash
because gsc is weird like that i'll never understand why they did that tbh

and look here i was just quoting bulbapedia see
Omanyte was originally known as "Ess". This is derived from the beginning of the word "escargot", which is French for snail.

it was originally gonna be a snail

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
#TeamKanto

Just cuz I have a Crobat in my sig doesn't mean I don't support. It evolves from a Kanto Pokémon and it was supposed to be a Kanto Pokémon when there were gonna be 180 so there :P

Years
As per team representation, this event gives me the perfect chance to do avatars/sigs of nothing but 5th Gen Pokemon. Just to remind those who keep forgetting them.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Actually, Unova is even less popular. Just read all the posts here that mention 5th Gen as "terrible", "disappointing" or even worse, "the region with the worst Pokemon ever". Seeing posts like that make me cringe.

True that. I've seen a lot of hate or dislike for Unova around the internet. There was a difficulty when picking between Hoenn, Unova and Kalos. But I chose Hoenn at the end, I can't just betray my most favorite region for the sake of being sympathetic for Unova.

May the best team wins!

Sirfetch’d

As per team representation, this event gives me the perfect chance to do avatars/sigs of nothing but 5th Gen Pokemon. Just to remind those who keep forgetting them.

At least you picked a good Pokemon to represent you but still #teamjohto is the best ;)

Back