• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I don't have any new shinies, but I would like to announce that shinyhunter and I are now racing each other for shiny Abra and Dratini at the Game Corner.

Otherwise, good luck to everyone and their shiny targets.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
@DarkParukia:
Ah, ok. Well that explains why I didn't get much. :P I had a hunch I should have went deeper into it. A shiny Misdreavus would be extra, extra nice to have, but unfortunately on my LG I'm stuck around the Silph Co. TR Takeover part, so no going to the Lost Cave. I could on FR, but in this case, it would be a pink crow thing, and I'm so not into that. :P

With Cubone, I'm not so wary about them (although I would care about having one... No thanks.), but I see your point as I've encountered them at the same time playing both FR and LG at the same time, and sometimes I would encounter 2 in a row.

But, of course, as I said before, my main attention is on... well, I'm not giving it away. ;P Because I haven't got one yet. >.< I will soon, hopefully.

And more and more I'm believing in the Trainer ID and Secret ID having effects on shiny Pokemon. I'm not really saying increasing your odds; but more of what Pokemon themselves would appear shiny. Having a better chance of that. AKA me staying inside the Power Plant for hours looking for Magnemite, Pikachu, Electabuzz and Voltorb, staying inside Pokemon Tower, staying at the outskirts of Vermillion City, and wherever else I've put into my shiny hunting on FR, and then go to the Victory Road and encounter about 80 Machop among others and then whoop dere it is.

But then, it could be all pure luck. Which it is. But not nessisarily when it takes something from the Trainer ID, Secret ID, and then 2 somethings from the Pokemon data. [/endrant][/end Blabber] (literally. I confuse people. :P)

Must go to be to SR more.
Oh, also, I don't have an animation program either, or I would have made my own card now by using the stolen template from someone else; or I thought it was provided inside MetalMario's card-making thing... oh well.
Regardless, once I get my 4th SHiny, I plan to make my own non-animated Trainer Card sig. :)
-King Dedede's Sceptile

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't been shiny hunting the last few days because i just got a copy of pokemon yellow on emulator so am play through that. Also have pokemon crystal which is the only pokemon game i never completed.
I hope to get back hunting later when i go to my mums as she doesn't have a pc.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well, no new shinies yet. My primary target is still a shiny Gastly/Haunter, which I have still had no luck with (I'm really starting to think my LG hates me), searching high and low in the Lost Cave. BTW to all who care, Misdreavus/Murkrow are more common than most think. (I've encountered 3 Mis's in a row on more than one occasion).

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well, no new shinies yet. My primary target is still a shiny Gastly/Haunter, which I have still had no luck with (I'm really starting to think my LG hates me), searching high and low in the Lost Cave. BTW to all who care, Misdreavus/Murkrow are more common than most think. (I've encountered 3 Mis's in a row on more than one occasion).

It's the same thing with my fire red version I don't know why but no matter how many times I've restarted the game, I just can't seem to find a shiny. This also relates to my silver version. I don't know how many times I've restarted that thing (I think i actually maxed the hours) And never once did i find a shiny. Well no luck on the porygon, but i haven't tried yet, but i will since i have like a few hours to spare because i have no homework.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, it looks like we know the English names of two of the starters of D/P.

Hikozaru :: Chimchar
Naetoru :: Turtwig
Pochama :: ???

Serebii found the information. They are not sure on Pochama because it too hard to read the text. Oh, and LDD, you'll like this, Korinku's English name is possibly Spinx.

No luck with Latias

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I like that name... it's "Chimchar" that I'm displeased with. It reminds me too much of Charmander.

Pochama's US name is.. most likely Pochama I hear. :P

I've been SRing my butt off and no shiny yet. This is ridiculous. And pathetic. I'm around 2000 SRs done since I started on the 6th, and although I missed about 2 days worth.... I may be even more than 2000. I do know I have done it a LOT while watching TV, at night, getting ready to go to sleep.... It's induced DREAMS man. DREAMS. I want those dreams to COME TRUE. SOON.

Sorry.... I just feel a little... pressured on this one..... >_>; *cough, cough*

And I didn't wanted to be pressured. =/ Durnit. How many more is it gonna take? I've picked "4" as my lucky number. Because I thought I'd have one on my 4th try. :P Well, that didn't happen obviously. So now when I decide to quit for then, I SR 4 final times before I do. But I do know I'll be doing it alot again now.

I'd like to take a break and try something else. But each time I do, I get something that's a 2nd or 3rd want. I potentially -need- this one as a team member. I just hope I get a decent nature. I better. :P I'm not quitting til I get it. I'M CRAZY!!!!

NYANEEHARNEEHARHA!!!!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
ew, turtwig, i agree LDD, that anme is pretty bad... i'd rather it keep its name how it is, as well as the other 2 starters, their final forms' names can change tho ^.^

Anywho, nothin new yet, ive switched to lvling my team up in FR to beat the W5.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAND SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT IT!!! A Shiny Totodile!!! Whew! All my hard work paid off!!!
I was worried shinyhunter might get there and beat me to it. But that's not the case. I'm still in awe. My 4th Shiny... obtained! And my goal... completed. But just like any Pokemon game, it's not over yet. TO POKEMON TOWER!!!!

... uhh, sorry. No photo yet, cause it's late but just had to get this in.
Well now. If, that is indeed what you were going to do shinyhunter (fill your dex and go after Shiny Totodile), I wish you luck on yours!

-DDD, Shiny Hunter Extrordinaire!

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well today I had a dream that I cought a shiny Rayquaza, but it was just a dream. Anyways no luck on the porygon.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
congrats on the new Totodile :P
i've been around since my last post, reading your posts but i had nothing to say :P
no luck again :P it's been months :( and not even a trade

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I have to be active, I'm pretty much the only co-owner who's loging on daily right now.

Thats not true, i have a quick glance daily i just don't post as i don't really have a need too.

Shinyhunter: I can't make the cards at the moment, Image ready is screwing with the quality of them and i don't know how to fix it :\

*smoke bomb*

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats on the new shiny DDD. Calling yourself is an "Extrodinaire" is a bit unrealistic imo since you pretty much got it so quickly by luck.

Well, I have good news, my younger brother gave me his Sapphire version, so now I'm soft resetting for a shiny Mudkip as well...wish me luck.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ Yami Zidane - Well if we don't see you it's like you were never here! *laughs* But yeah I understand, but if we only posted when we got a new shiny it could be weeks/months between posts, ja? ... and still no luck on my hunts, guys.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Heh... it's sorta an exaggeration, y'know.... well...

I haven't slowed up yet. I'm still rolling with the punches. This time with Ruby, to try and get a Shiny Torchic. I may go to that route with, as stated before "Seedot, Oddish, Mightyena, Poochyena, Absol, Kecleon" again for a good look-see, but I think my chances with Emerald are sputtered out. My other main focus will be back on FR AND LG, looking for Gastly. And thinking what I should do with this guy:

Shiny Totodile

It has a sad, sad nature: Quiet. Sp. Attack rises, Speed lowers. CRAP. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure out something. I still like the EQ, RSlide, Swords Dance... and originally it was gonna be Aqua Tail or Waterfall, but since I have the nature that ups Sp. Attack, I may go with Surf instead, that way I can have 1 Special Attack. As in not physical. Because if something with Counter or Wobbuffet shows up... it's bye bye crocodile alligator thing. >_< I'm still thinking it over, so don't worry.

My Shiny Hunting slows down a bit, but look out D/P. :P When it's released, of course..

Oh, and of course, good luck everyone!! It just so happens that someone who makes me happy who hadn't wished me luck before (I explained it to her what I was doing) did it last night... And, mere luck it was. >.>; I thankers her lots today! ^_^
-DDD

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
LDD: Yeah i know, i feel like i should post more but i have nothing to add as my hunting is kinda lacking luster at the moment and in my case it would be years, i only seem to get a new one per year XD.

DarkParukia: I would still like an explanation of how you got Deoxys, Latias and Articuno, i can't remember you giving me one when i asked before, heh.

DDD: Congratulations ^_^

*Goes to attempt to hunt*

Back