• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was a pretty big group of Team Fortress cosplayers at Megacon. If I had known that you were a fan I would have taken a picture of them for you, PIXY! I'll remember next time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
80. Oh please Pixyboy you're about as masculine as a pic of Justin Bieber with mascera and glitter photoshopped in lol.

Seriously though as soon as the discussion about manly things was bought up I couldn't help myself lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
82. That explains everything now that I think about it, especially the time when ol Chucky was prancing about on the freeway in a tutu dancing to Shakira. Either that or I took one bong hit too many there that day lol.

Oh and random song to make up for the raining men there because I'm nice like that lol.

Years
IT'S FRIDAY GUYS IT'S FRIDAY! :D

That means I've almost made it through another work week!

Such a long list of entertaining videos posted here today!

Also, have some Red Hot Chili Peppers:

I am amazed by just how much of their music I thoroughly enjoy.

Spring break over already? I need another break.

brb stalking you on Facebook and then adding you

GUYS RECOMMEND ME SOME OBSCURE SHOUJO MANGA PLEASE ;; /never mind that a good portion of the people who post here are male, but you never know

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=319

Stumbled into this because I thought it was another series that also has such a similar art style. Only have the first volume. Entertaining read, though. Probably not terribly obscure since it DID get translated.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Excellent choice of song, think I'll whip one of their cds on later.

Also Shoujo Manga? Revolutionary Girl Utena is one of my favourite series ever. 100% suggest both animu and mango of it.

Years
85. I need to acquire myself some of their CDs next time I have money to spend. Gotta expand my library somehow.

I tend to stumble into reading a shoujo series because I thought it was some other series, and then end up enjoying the shoujo series more than the series I thought it was.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Quite a nostalgic band for me as they're one of the first I got into on my own, not liking what my mum was playing or whatever.

I don't read any where near as much shoujo as shounen and seinen but I do enjoy it, I actually ordered a load of Sailor Moon volumes yesterday. *yey for reprints*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Still listen to any rap now? I have a bit of a soft spot for Mos Def, Nujabes, Common and a few others. Strange considering most of my music stems from quite a different background.

There are a few other things I'd suggest reading in the Mahou Shoujo genre ahead of Sailor Moon, especially if it's not going to be nostalgic. Cardcaptor Sakura for instance is awesome, even my little sister and mother loved it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I finished the first collection of the manga they have at stores; maybe I'll figure out what volume I finished and work from there. But first to try out the other two series recommended!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Goes to Mangareader to check for updates
>There are none
>30 minutes later, goes there again
>New FT chapter
>Hopefully I'll finish before Band

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
91. Still waiting for the new episode of Toradora Abridged here, thanks a lot for getting me hooked now Donavannj.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I read everything that I usually read this week. I am finished until next week or so. I finally got the conclusion to the current case of Detective Conan. Sometimes I think I should just read Detective Conan monthly so (is Aoyama makes a new chapter every week) I have a whole case to read when I do. Idkkk.

Years

I love memes, my fave being "Haters Gonna Hate".

And here's my incarnation of this famous meme, showing why I am Anti-Wikileaks...

Spoiler:

You can actually find this meme of mine on my DeviantArt page, I made the meme myself. I'm not kidding.

Does anyone have a favorite meme?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like memes that aren't the kinds of memes you think of.

Also Metronome battles on PO are fun~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back