• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Taking pills to relax is not usually a good idea.

fw7ltl.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just finished beating Star Fox Adventures. 8D /yeah random fact of the night. Heading off now.

Years
12. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS.

Okay not really but still.

AND WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW INTERNET? It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that my dad's on Xbox Live, I'm on a few active refresh websites, and my brother's probably got Skype and 6 other active refresh websites up.

Oh wait parents' computer was idling and hoarding bandwidth for no discernible reason. FIXED.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Oh talking about games now? Just got back from Vidya club. Deviated from the usual Blazblue and played Street Fighter 4. Day 1 newb and all I need to know is:
Pick a Shoto character:
Spam Fireball
Block -> Dragon Punch
Anti-air Dragon Punch
Wake-up Dragon Punch
Ultra/Super counter Dragon Punch
DRAGON PUNCH ANYTIME

This game is terrible, but at least it's fun unlike Marvel (and Brawl). Makes me sad knowing that Spring break means no vidya club this week. More time to play Puyo Pop and Pokemon I guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. Started playing Street Fighter 4 myself earlier, first match was against one of my buddies today. He used Blanka while I used Chun Li in a 3 round match I think, still surprised I won though haha. I wanna get Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition so I can play as Juri sometime though <3

I'm probably gonna have around 20 to 30 more games in my library by the end of the year at this rate lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. I really hate the fact that BF3 requires me to have Xbox Live before downloading 5 different apps and telling me that my XBL connection isn't configured properly after an hour or so of waiting for the apps to finish downloading T_____T

Eh oh well, it can wait for now lol. Gotta start saving up for ME3 next month <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...So most the anime talk yesterday related to Howl's Moving Castle or Fairy Tail (with a little bit of Kitchen Princess, Zodiac P.I., and Bakuman added in). So what do I dream about? Princess Tutu. I mean I guess it could be this theme but still.

(Just a little smidgen from my life; I have weird dreams btw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back