• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
Super Ultimate Dear Anonymous Omnibus Edition: Cleaning out my closet.
Note: These are just general things that I've been feeling like I want to get off my chest. See the last item for more info

Dear Anonymous,

I know you have challenges that you must overcome. I will accommodate those efforts as best as I can; but please don't quit on us all because you're having a bad day. I'm sure it will get better. Just find someone to talk to and let me take care of things if you're feeling that bad, or that down on yourself. I know you can do it. I've believed in you from day one when no one else did, and I will always forever. I just want you to feel that same confidence too, and I'm sorry that I'm not always around to talk to.

Dear Anonymous,
I hope someday that you can accept me for who I am now, not who I was as a child. Let go of that past, it's irrelevant.

Dear Anonymous,
I know I'm never confident that I'll advance. I know some of you hope I do, and others I'm not so sure about. Fact of the matter is that I would enjoy advancing. I always do. But I've got to say that acting like I'll never advance is sort of a running gag for me; It's all in good playfulness. Either way, I know that some of you are rooting for me and some possibly against me, but take a moment to REALLY know me before you judge me. I may on the surface seem a bit chaotic or wild, but there's calm depths beneath them.

Dear Anonymous,
If you agree that something is broken; why not fix it? Why not try something else? Of course I love to talk theory about things. It's just how I am. So don't worry about it if I'm beating the horse, I often bounce things off close friends even if I'm not going to try to suggest something.

Dear Anonymous,
I am a girl at heart. Biology is irrelevant unless reproduction is involved explicitly, not implicitly, in the discussion. Sometimes I want to wear makeup, and dresses and feel pretty and cute. Sometimes I'm just in the thick of things as I am now and my male socialization shows up. That doesn't make me any less a woman in heart or mind. I know many women who are the same way when it comes down to getting something done.

Dear Anonymous,
You say you can't help. I know you will do your best and have been doing so since the beginning. Don't give up hope on me please, it would destroy everything that I built recently. New light shines on in the distance, so fear not the darkness. We'll pull through.

Dear Anonymous,
I know I seem fearless and confident; but I'm not. I'm constantly anxious and scared of this and that. We're all Scared. Life is amazing, awe-inspiring and scary. Feel free to admire me for whatever traits that you feel I have; but keep in mind that I feel the same kind of emotions too; even if for different reasons. Still; I wish I was as confident and strong as you seem to think I am.

Dear Anonymous,
I feel like I should apologize for something, but would you listen? Forgive? Forget?

Dear Reader,
These are just general things that I've been wanting to get off my chest. The list is big because it's been a while and I've accrued a bit of a backlog which I'm trying to clear out; as I'm interacting now with many people on a day to day basis irl and they're new to me.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Dear Anonymous,
I've got the biggest crush on you and I like staring at your face and butt, but it can never work between the two of us. ;;

Sirfetch’d

Yep those feeling that I was talking about are getting stronger. One day I will have the courage to tell you, but I am still not ready. Hopefully you feel the same way I do. In fact I know you will :]

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anon,

I'm sad that you're leaving us but tbh I hope the person we replace you with is better. It's hard to deal with you sometimes even though I like you as a person.

Years
Dear A,

I don't understand why you keep ruining your sleeping schedule. Just two days ago you went to bed at 10PM, and now you're suddenly waking at 6PM. Sigh. It almost seems pointless to bother with "fixing" it now since it's clear it won't last more than a week. I appreciate your efforts, though.

Sirfetch’d

I hope that when I see you tomorrow that you wont ask me to do 1000 things at once. I am not magical and can't do EVERYTHING :[

Years
Dear anonymous,

School is starting soon. I really hope that you take the time to look for loans for me so I can wind up paying for my schooling instead of having to wait out for another semester simply because I couldn't produce the money needed for me to attend the fall semester.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hey anonymous,

I wish I could say this to you in person but, knowing you, you'd probably end up doing something crazy like crying your eyes out so I just settled to post it in this thread. I know you probably won't get to see it but I had to get this out of my chest somehow, regardless of the way I do it. Also, I know you would hate me if you ever hear these words from me so I guess this is a better way to do it.

Two years ago, I was overcome by a very unsettling feeling. You caused this feeling and I know that you will never reciprocate these feelings. I understood that, so I distanced myself from you but, ah, I guess fate lead me back to you. In the time that I was trying to get away from you I was involved with one, two persons. As foolish as it sounds, I was always wishing that they were you. When I finally realized that this is idiocy I am committing, I decided to stop...but you came back. Without prior knowledge of my affections for you, you came back. Not the way I intended you to be, but at least you came back. I was the happiest person in the world. Nothing is ever going to make my life miserable again.

Or so I thought.

You had to do something crazy. You just had to, don't you? I keep telling you to keep off those kind of things. You're crazy broken. Why don't you just fix yourself before you fall again? To make matters worse, why do you always fall for the people who hurt you? Sometimes I ask myself, is this all my fault? Why did I get involved in the first place? Oh, right, affections. I guess I could say that I'm crazy broken as well. But hey, I only broke the heart of a girl while I was in pursuit of you. There's nothing bad in that, right? Right?

*sigh*

Anyway, I would just like to let you know that you're crazy broken. Hmm? Oh, I've already told you that. Well, I'd like to emphasize it. In times, I feel like you're a completely different person but I try my best to understand. I really do. Can't you see? I am in pain because of you yet I try my best to hide it...just for you. I've tried so many things to overcome this pain...nothing works. No, I won't be suicidal. I'm not dumb enough for that. I only want to end this pain I endure. My fake smiles, fake laughter, they mask my sadness.

So, yeah. Get yourself together, will you? I'm here to help. Maybe during the process of fixing yourself, somehow I'll get fixed too. That's a bit far-fetched though but what's important to me is you. No matter how much we fight, I would still be right here for you. That's what I was supposed to be, right?

I only regret the time when you'll get married. I guess by that time, I can accept to die...alone. Real men die alone, right?

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I just want to tell you how much of a good day I had yesterday. It was so much fun to where you wouldn't believe it!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

You had no idea how sad/upset you made me yesterday without realizing. I mean, I know it's not you're fault that you're busy. But if Sunday really is the last time I'll see you in months, then I will legitimately cry. There's so much we haven't done yet that we can still do. I want to do it all. But with you. =(

Sirfetch’d

Ugh just leave me alone please. I wish I could help you, but I just don't know what to say. Everyday you bring me down with something new and I just cannot help you anymore. If you think it is because I hate you...you are wrong, its just I have no clue how to help you and I don't want to offer the wrong advice :(

Years
Dear A,

You told me yesterday we'd watch some more episodes together and set your alarm but in the end you slept through the whole day and only woke up after I went to bed. Still bummed over that even though I didn't mention anything today. Please fix this messy sleep schedule soon.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do anymore. I'm trying to be sociable, doing what everyone else is doing - and now I'm being ****ing questioned as if I'm not meeting a certain 'standard'.

Who knows, maybe it's me, and I'm just being the idiot here. But since when do you have the right to make me feel like a lesser being? I don't have to play by your rules, and I'm sure as hell not going to.

Please, if you truly view me as a friend, know when to leave me the hell alone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I really miss seeing you on PC and on the IRC. It feels boring without you around. I know you've been busy and been upset over that thing you told me about, but please, can you just come back one of these days?

Dear Anonymous,

We're rushing towards our 3rd month together and all I can say is thank you for every single amazing moment so far <3 I hope these awesome moments never stop.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Dear Anon,

Well... it's gonna be the first time we don't go to school together in 9 years... Haha it's crazy just thinking about it. But it already feels like were growing further and further apart but, you're my best friend so I don't want that to happen. Why can't things just be the way they were when we were younger?

Sirfetch’d

Listen I like you, but you need to back off seriously. Its nothing personal but I can't help you anymore. You need to see a professional please :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back