• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [IC]

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Isla V.T
Route 101

"Way to go feeby!...hey! That's a perfect name for you, Phoebe! What do you think?" Feebas bobbed up and down happy at the sound of its new name. Isla reached into the pool and grabbed the pokeball from the water and released the newly caught lotad. He had a few scrapes and bruises, but didn't seem too injured. "Here you go mister." she said as she fed him a few oran berries from her hand. Isla had studied berries and their effect on pokemon quiet thoroughly and she made sure to pack some for her adventure. Lotad ate happily from her palm and went back into the water with Phoebe feeling refreshed. Isla tossed a few berries into the water for Phoebe as well. "I guess you're going to need a name too little Lotad bro...tad...lobrotad...BROTAD!♥" "Lolotad!" he said happily in response. "Well you two are just perfect. Two water types already, this is great!"

After a bit Isla returned her pokemon to their respective pokeballs and headed out to explore more. She chose to wander into the more forested area to see what kind of pokemon were there. A few small wurmple crawled along the trees and group of pidgey filled a nearby tree, though as she tried to get a closer look they were spooked and flew away. Isla found a nice spot beneath a tree and sat down. She pulled out her small leather journal and pen and placed them beside her as she looked in her bag for her sketch book and charcoal just in case, but as she turned to take her journal and begin to write in it a small pokemon sat on its tail and was gnawing on her pen. "Oh, well you are as curious of me as I am of you, huh?" Isla reached for the pen, but the sentret hopped back and almost barked at her still clutching the pen in his paws. "That's my pen, but I'll make you a deal, if you can beat one of my pokemon, you can keep it." The sentret just frowned at her and held onto the pen, but it sat up on its tail again at the ready, signaling it wanted to battle.

270.gif
VS
161.gif

"Give it to 'em Brotad!♥" The sentret bounced over towards lotad and tried to land a tailwhip, "Try and dodge it!" Isla called, but he wasn't as fast out of the water and the blow landed clean. He was able to shake off the hit and ran in for a tackle. Sentret was knocked back a bit but recovered rather well. "Seems like you two are an even level. Don't let up though Brotad, Tackle!" Sentret lunged forward with a tackle of its own and the two foes met head on trading blow for blow. Both pokemon were tiring, but neither was willing to give in. A few more tail whips connected and Brotad was showing that he was weak, "Hang in there, you can do this! Tackle one more time, but aim for my pen!" Brotad hadn't noticed the pen that the sentret was somehow still holding onto and he charged in and dove for a hard tackle right at sentrets paws. The sentret tackled back, but when the two collided the pen flew into the air. Surprised and desperate to retrieve his treasure, the sentret ran after the pen trying to catch it as it fell back to the earth, "There's your chance, Tackle attack!" Brotad mustered up his remaining strength and hit with a final tackle that sent the sentret tumbling forward and landing face first into a tree, a critical hit. The sentret sat dazed for a bit and pouted at Isla in his defeat. "Here you go, you earned it." Isla handed the pokemon her pen and watched as the sentret staggered back into the forest with his prize held high.

Years
"Ahhh, Skittys are like that!" Geoff laughed. "Nice to meet you, Eli!"

When Geoff felt Eli's smooth, pale hand against his own, he was a bit confused. He thought it seemed a bit strange for a boy to have such dainty hands, but ultimately he thought him even cuter.

Bandit was nipping at his tail, and chasing it around in a circle. Scarlett was content watching his silliness, and laughed at the Poochyena a bit. The Poochyena noted this, looked at Scarlett, furrowed his brow a bit, and continued his task of nibbling on his tail.

"Slateport City, actually! Nice enough place. You?" Geoff replied with a smile.

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Chapter 1 - Littleroot Town

Becky slowly stepped forward into Littleroot Town. She was fully taking in all the new sights and smells of the mainland. It seemed appropriate that her journey started here. The town was small, but had the fresh scent of new beginnings. She could barely contain her excitement once she spotted the laboratory. "This is it," she thought. "After all this time, I'm finally getting a Pokemon."

Walking through the doors, she saw a large man in a lab coat. He noticed her as well, and began to greet her enthusiastically. "Ah yes, another trainer! My name is Professor Birch, and you must be Rebecca, correct?"

"I prefer Becky," she corrected. "But yes, nice to meet you Professor." She grinned cheerfully. "So, where's my Pokemon?"

"Eager, aren't you?" He smiled. "Well the Pokemon are right over this way." He walked over to a counter with several Poke Balls sitting in a tray. There were a few gaps, meaning she wasn't the first to come along this way. Perhaps she passed them on her way into town. "You said you wanted the Mudkip, correct?"

"Yep!" She chimed.

"Just making sure," he said, handing Becky one of the Poke Balls from the tray. "I believe this little guy is yours."

"Thanks!" She beamed, staring at the ball in wonder. "It's okay if I let him out now, right?"

"Of course, go right ahead."

"Alright. Come on out, Mudkip!" She tossed the Poke Ball into the air, releasing a red beam of energy to the ground that quickly formed the shape of a Mudkip. He looked up at his trainer with a big goofy grin on his face. "Mud!"

"Wow, so cool!" She picked up the Mudkip to get a better look at him. "Now what should I call you, buddy?" She briefly pondered over names before settling on one. "Bayou. How does that sound?" He nodded his head in agreement. "Then Bayou it is."

After receiving her Poke Balls and Pokedex, she bid the professor farewell, thanking him once again. She marched her way over to Route 101, with Bayou following faithfully beside her.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
''hey so this is littleroot town , alright. wonder who my starter will be''

when he approached the lab proffesor birch was outside ready to welcome him in.
''hey so here's your starter pokemon a spheal, i found it rather fitting.''prof. birch told chillacy.

'' hey i've got the perfect nickname for you already, walrashap''chillacy smiled to himself

'' now i reccomend going to my daughter may's house'' the proffeser almost threatend him to go

''hmmph fine'' chillacy left the building with walrashap close behind.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Chapter 1 - Route 101

"Now, who shall we battle first." Becky scanned the route for wild Pokemon. "Or should we catch something first? You want a friend, don't you?"

"Mud mud!" Bayou called out to her, having wandered off into the tall grass.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing going ahead of me like that?" She followed him into the grass. "I'm excited too, but no need to wander off."

Just as she was saying that, Mudkip was tackled to the ground by a Wurmple. Becky was no stranger to Wurmples, as they were quite a common Pokemon, but this one seemed more eager to battle than the others. "Looks like we have a fighter here." She grinned. "Bayou, use Water Gun!"

"Kip!" Bayou got up and shot his Water Gun at the Wurmple who had just attacked him. The Wurmple jumped out of the way, managing to doge the attack. It quickly countered by firing it's String Shot back at the Mudkip. "Mud?" He tired shaking off the string shot, but he was still tangled up. "Let's try something else. What were your moves again?" Becky asked to herself. "Rain Dance was one of them, right?"

"Mudkip!" Bayou took that as a command and began to hopp around, which admittedly looked rather silly. As if out of nowhere, dark clouds formed in the sky and began raining over that area of the route. Becky quickly dodged under a tree, trying to escape the rain. "I should have thought of that."

The Wurple once again charged at Bayou with a Tackle attack. This time however, he was able to slip past it, and untangle himself from a bit of the string. "That's it!" Becky shouted from her temporary shelter. "Now try another Water Gun!"

This time the attack hit directly, and the Wurmple took the full force of the attack. It looked winded from the Water Gun, boosted in power from the rain. "Now's my chance." She thought to herself. "Go, Poke Ball!" Becky tossed the ball at the damaged Wurmple. She stared at the shaking ball, waiting in anticipation for a capture.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Forrest decided to do some training. He released Benidict and gave him a stern look. "No tackling me." He reluctantly nodded, then looked at Sasuke who as also giving him the look. "Zig." It frowned, still in pain. The boy didn't know what to do. He looked around hoping to find something useful. An idea popped into his mind. He leapt up into the trees again and found a bushel of Oran Berries. He had always been good at finding them. He jumped back down and fed his pokemon three each, saving seven for later. Seeing that they were refreshed and ready for battle, he smiled. "Lets go!" He sprinted with his team close behind.

After a while of running, he stopped and started to pant. He looked around and saw a pair of Poochyenas and a Wurmple fighting. "Let's go! Sasuke, use Absorb! Benedict, Tackle!" Vines wrapped around one of the Poochyenas and began to suck it's health. Benedict slammed into the other with a powerful force, and repeatedly pushed it back. The Wurmple shot a Poison Sting at Sasuke and struck gold on his tail. The Treeko grew angry and used Endeavor on it, slapping it hard with its tail. It flew into the forest and didn't come back out. Meanwhile, the Poochyena that was being tackled clamped his teeth into Benedict. He yelped and ran back to Forrest and hid behind his legs. Forrest scratched him behind the ears. "Come on body, go out there. You can't hide forever." The cute racoon thing nodded and charged forth once more and bowled into his opponent, finishing it off. Sasuke had finished off the other Poochyena with a powerful Endeavor. "Good job guys! We won!" Forrest realized that the pokemon were bringing him out of his shell...Oh well. He started to wonder around in the grass even more.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years

Lillian *Lily* Blackstar
Chapter 1 - Part I
-Littleroot Town and Route 101-

Ani231MS.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

" The dawn of a new journey! "

" Guess this is it?! " Lily said as she stared at the lime green lab that was awaiting her to receive her first pokemon and finally turn a new leaf as a trainer. The girl had arrived in the Hoenn region two days earlier than expected so in the last few days she rented a room in town and spent some quality time with the locals. She had been a bit skeptical about them but soon warmed up to the family that took care of her for two days, how could she not, they even stacked her bag with meals to last her two weeks. But enough with that, Lily took a deep breath as she opened the door to the building and slowly entered closing the door behind her. As she went into the lab all she could see was a middle aged man with brown hair and a very neat lab coat, who was examining some charts at his desk.

"Um excuse me is this Professor Birch's lab? "
Lily asked politely.

" Yes this is my lab." The man said putting down his papers and raising his head. "What can I help you with young lady?"

"I'm Lillian Blackstar, from the Sinnoh region here to pick up my starter."

"Nice to finally meet you. Come this way." He said getting up from his desk and walking up to what looked like a sophisticated container. He pushed a button and up came several pokeballs, each with a name tag in front of them. " Lillian here lies your new friend. Come on see what kind of pokemon it." The professor urged the girl after placing the pokeball in her hands.

" Guess this is it. Come out!!!"
Lily said and pushed the button on the pokeball waiting in anticipation as the stream of light materialized into what looked like a baby elephant. " You're so cute!!!!!" Lily said getting down at the pokemon's level and patting her on the head.

231.gif

"Phanpy the long nose pokemon: It is strong despite its compact size. It can easily pick up and carry an adult human on its back. "

A strange voice came from the device that professor Birch pointed at the pokemon. " And this is your Pokedex to help you in your travels….oh and almost forgot her are some empty pokeballs, we wouldn't want you to wander around with just one little girl."

"So you're a female Phanpy."
Lily said as she thanked the professor and placed the gift she received in her bag. The pokemon nodded its head in approval with a big smile on her face. Phanpy came closer to Lily and started inspecting the girl's hand with her nose. " What do you say I give you a nickname? How about …how about…Lucy??" Lily asked the pokemon.

"Phanpy!!!!"
the pokemon cried smiling then knocked Lily on the ground as some sort sign of friendship.

"Guess that's a clear yes!" the professor giggled. " As you see Phan….Lucy is very strong even though she is in her early stages, so make good use of that trait. "

" I will professor. Thanks once again for this opportunity. Guess I'll be taking my leave. Goodbye!"
Lily said then turned around with her pokemon sticking close by.

" Farewell my dear and good luck!"

The two exited the lab and slowly walked toward the outskirts of the town. Lily had spent two days in this peaceful place and was dying to get out in the open fields and finally start her journey, and soon enough Lily and Lucy were facing the edge of Route one. The path was a very beautiful route with lush green grass lurking all over, shaded by some trees from place to place. The wind was blowing gently as Lily got her Pokedex and pointed it and Phanpy.

" Hmm her it says you know Tackle, Growl and…interesting Counter! Nice move set for a start."
Lily said after closing the Pokedex.

"Phan..Phanpy!!!"
Lucy said jumping in front of Lily and pointing towards a nearby patch of grass. Lilt turned her eyes towards where her pokemon was pointing and saw that two Pidgeys were attacking and innocent little worm pokemon. The worm was shooting out silky thin thread to try and defend himself but it was in vain, the two bird pokemon would just simply flap their wings and use Gust to repel the attack, then dive to peck the little critter.

In a nearby tree another little pokemon had spotted the scene just as Lily did. It was hiding between some leaves clutching its fist as the Pidgeys dived for another Peck attack. The pokemon had enough, it just could sit still and watch the scene continue, it just had to help the poor pokemon, but before it was about to go down into action, Lily and Lucy jumped into the grass in between the worm pokemon and the flying predators. Both she and Lucy got pecked a few times before the birds flew back a few feet to get some room for the next attacks.

"You ok Lucy?"
Lily asked as the pokemon opened her eyes. The pokemon nodded and jumped in front of Lily ready to battle. "Don't worry we'll protect you" the girl said to the worm pokemon as she put her hand on a scratch on her left arm. "Ok Lucy use Tackle on one of the Pidgeys . " and with that Lucy sprung through the grass aiming for the Pidgey on the right. She leaped up into the air and smashed with all her force into the Pidgey knocking it back.

"Pidgey!!!!"
the other one cried and as its comrade fell on the ground it unleashed a powerful Gust attack sending the ground type elephant tumbling at Lily feet. This gave the other Pidgeys enough time to get back up and straighten its feathers. The two birds flew up and then dived down with their beaks up front.

" Guess this is a good time to put your move into action. Use Counter! "
Lily shouted as the birds were getting closer. Suddenly Lucy's body started glowing in an orange aura and just as the two Pidgeys touched the surface of the aura with their attacks the two birdbrains were blasted back at double the power. They were sent flying into the air a big couple of miles….never to be heard or scene. " Now that's more like it. Nicely done Lucy!" Lily said grabbing her pokemon and spinning around with joy.

"Phanpy!!!"

"Ok now let's take care of you, but let's go under that tree."
Lily said turning to the worm pokemon who now was breathing relieved. It looked curious at Lily and Phanpy and waited a bit before finally following them under the shade of the tree. " Here have an apple to restore your energy!" she said putting an apple in front of the worm pokemon, then of course gave on to Lucy as well. As the two were eating she got her Pokedex and pointed it at the worm pokemon.

265.gif

"Wurmple, the Worm Pokémon. Wurmple live primarily off of sap from trees. The suction cups on its feet keep it from slipping."

"So you're a Wurmple!"

"Wurmple!" the pokemon cried as it was munching on the apple.

After that Lily searched her bag for a tiny box. " Here it is!" she said getting the box out of a pocket. It was a mini first aid kit she always carried around in case of anything. She saw that Wurmple had some scratches around its back so Lily got some bandages from the box and carefully put them on Wurmples wounds. " There all patched up!"

"Phanpy!"
Lucy cried pointing at Lily's arm as she too had a scratch.

" Oh I nearly forgot……but it seems I've run out of bandages."
Lily said after taking a close look in the aid kit.

"Wurmple!" the bug pokemon cried as it finished its apple. It crawled up onto Lily's arm near her scratch and started shooting some silk at her arm covering it all over the scratch.

" A poke made bandage. Aren't you smart!"
she said and patted the worm as a thank you. But after the girl gave her thanks the worm jumped from her arm and into the lush grass and was looking straight at Lily with a serious look. "Um I don't think you should battle in your condition!"

" Wurm...Wurmple!" the pokemon cried and shoot another String Shot straight onto one of the pokeballs that was fixed onto Lily's belt. The girl understood what the pokemon wanted to she took a pokeball from her belt and with a swing tossed it at Wurmple. The pokeball hit the bug pokemon on the head then bounced as it opened and absorbed the little critter in it. The pokeball landed in the lush grass shaking from time to time. However Lily and Phanpy weren't the only ones who were waiting anxiously for the outcome, the little guest from the tree had been watching them the whole time and was more curious than ever.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Becky Banks - Attempt at Catching a Wurmple

The worm Pokemon was quickly sealed inside the capsule, which then began rocking all around for quite a while. Eventually, the ball stopped, and emitted a click to show that Wurmple was caught.

265.png

Wurmple was caught!
Lv.8
Shield Dust
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting​

Lily Blackstar - Attempt at Catching a Wurmple

The Pokeball had confined Wurmple inside of its metallic and spherical structure, and was now rocking around. After a while, the ball stopped, giving away a sound that showed that Wurmple had been caught.

265.png

Wurmple was caught!
Lv.7
Run Away
Tackle
String Shot​

Last edited:
Years

Elizabeth "Eli" Anderson, Geoff Bates and Isla Van Tricht - Route 101 to Oldale Town

Slateport City, he said. Not nearly as far as Eli went, but it was refreshing to see someone who was close to the sea. "I came out of Fortree," Eli replied. "Kind of covered in trees, but it's easy enough to get around and do what you need to. People're nice, too." As they walked on to Oldale Town, she heard a battle going on nearby. The human in command sounded as energetic as a tournament announcer.

"...re's your chance, Tackle attack!" It was a girl, then the knock of a tree drowned it out.

"So are you any good at climbing trees?" Geoff asked.

"It's not much trouble if you have a good handhold."

"Hey, you hear that?"

"A battle just finished, right?"

"Wanna go see?"

"Fine by me." And so they went to the now-ended battle scene where Isla Van Tricht lay.

"That was impressive," Geoff noted. "We could hear it from across the grass."

Isla hadn't noticed that she was being watched, the thought of that made her blush a bit, or maybe it was the pair of young boys watching her and giving her compliments.

"Thanks. I'm actually new to this whole trainer thing, but I have studied about Pokémon a lot. I hope to become a professor someday."

"I'm gonna go with my Pokémon and see the world," Geoff continued. "I'm Geoff Bates."

Eli finished the introductions herself, "I'm Eli. I plan on being a master battler sometime." Who knows? Maybe she'd even become a Burst Warrior.

"Sounds like the two of you have big dreams. I'm Isla." She gathered her things and walked closer to the pair. She couldn't help but notice that Eli was nearly a foot shorter than Geoff; shorter than herself by a solid inch or two, even.

"We're heading off to Oldale Town," Eli started again. "You wanna join us?"

"I'd join you anytime, anywhere." she thought, surprised by her initial reaction. She paused for a moment and just looked at the two boys without saying a word. With what she was just thinking, she couldn't get the words out anyways, she was in shock. Seconds seemed to crawl before she finally spoke up. "I-I...yeah sure, that would be great. I was headed that way anyways," she managed with a nervous giggle.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Forrest stealthily exited the grass and noticed a trio of trainers talking and walking with pokemon with them. Time to do a little eavesdropping. He returned Benedict to his pokeball and motioned for Sasuke to his pokeball, then jumped into the trees, and followed them. One of them was from Slateport, and the other from Fortree as well. He couldn't climb trees as well. That made Forrest smirk. He was still the best, though he would never admit to it out loud. He looked at Sasuke and grinned. "I think we have some competition. Let's follow them." They began to leap from branch to branch silently, watching their new targets.

Years
Scarlett, Geoff's Slugma, perked up. She heard something, up in the trees nearby. The Slugma looked around, pinpointed what she believed to be the source of the noise, and blew an Ember attack into the trees--right where Forrest was perched.

"--The heck are you doing, Scarlett?!" Geoff cried out, surprised and worried for whatever innocent Pokemon he thought might be subject to such a random, senseless attack. Bandit was jumping and running around, trying to look for something to do or someone to bite, but he couldn't hear or smell Forrest, or any wild Pokemon, so he went back to chasing after his tail.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Forrest saw the Slugma perk up and fire a volley of Ember at them. "Sasuke, get out!" He shouted at his Treeko and the pair simultaneously leapt off their current perch, across the clearing, and landed on the branch directly across from them. "What the heck was that?" He asked his Treeko, who just shook his head in question. He jumped down into the clearing and approached the trio. "Looks like your Slugma hear found us. Good job! No one has ever done that before." He said this quietly and seriously. Sasuke leapt down beside him, and he held out his hand for a handshake.

He then realized he had to go, then did multiple back flips into the woods, heading for Oldale Town. (Sorry bout that Zero)

Last edited:
Years
Geoff did not extend his hand for a shake. "...The hell were you doing up there? Spying on us? --Good job, Scarlett." The Slugma puffed out a small gout of flame, content with herself. "Slug-ma." Bandit growled at Forrest, but Geoff calmed him down. "Easy, Bandit. Don't have to go biting anyone...YET, I think." The young man furrowed his brow as he tried to make some sense of Forrest. Scarlett stared down Forrest's Treecko, certain she could take him on if things came to that, but she did not attack. She silently hoped that Geoff would give the order for her to use Ember. Just that one word would be enough for her. Ember. The thought kept the Slugma warm and happy as she glared at the suspicious newcomers.

And just like that, he disappeared. "Yeah, if we see him again..." Scarlett blew a large gout of flame into the air, and Bandit ran around, snapping his jaws.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
(I'll put a capture attempt in my next post.)

Naren Warren

Grass. Trees. Pokemon everywhere.

It was almost like Azalea. Except of course, her mother was nowhere to be found. Right? Naren tugged at the goggles that were currently loose around her neck. She sighed. Gotta think positive. Yeah, think of the positives. Positives... that her mother would find this out and kill her... well, was that really a positive though?

Naren shook her head and wandered into the grassy town. It was kind of quiet here... which was nice compared to Azalea... but still! Oooh... she really needed to get out of here, like now. Right now. So... where was the lab? Oh... duh. The bright shiny place that looked as homey as a skyscraper of condos. Maybe there was something wrong with her eyes... or her brain. Considering the rest of the houses looked, well, rather flimsy and older compared to this bright building, the young girl kind of hoped something would come out of this journey.

"Scuze me," she drawled softly as the glass door slid open. A man was fiddling with something at a desk. "Imma... I'm here for m' Pokemon sir." The brunette male looked up slowly, eyes sparkling with confusion at the sound of this feminine voice in the middle of his workshop. Then he smiled.

"Oh, hello there," he greeted, urging her to walk forward. Naren obeyed, the sunflower not sure what he wanted. "You are...?"

"Naren sir," she mumbled. "I'm, um, y'see..." Her thick, uncultured speech made her face flush a deep red and Naren looked down in silence.

He raised a hand to her. "No need to say a thing. My name is Birch. I would be the Professor here... you caught me on a good day! I usually would have been in the field by now!"

"O-Oh...." He turned away to rummage in a drawer or two before lifting a few devices from one, including a Pokeball. Turning back, Professor Birch held out a Pokeball and a red device.

"Here's your Pokemon and Pokedex, as well as a few Pokeballs." She took them in puzzlement before he exclaimed. "Well, go on, say hello to your new partner!" She obeyed, opening the Pokeball to reveal... a fuzzy yellow mouse.

It stared up at her and sighed. Oh great, it grumbled. I got the stupid one.

This partnership was off to a great start.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
After a few shakes, the Poke Ball finally sealed shut with a click. As the sky began to clear, Becky walked over to the Poke Ball and picked it up. She smiled and turned to look at Bayou. "We did it, buddy! We caught a Pokemon!"

"Mud mudkip!" He responded happily. The Mudkip walked over to Becky and nudged at her leg. "Hmm, what is it?" She responded. "Do you wanna see him? I'll let him out." She opened up the Poke Ball, and the newly caught Wurmple emerged. He looked bit tired from the battle. "Oh, you don't look so good. Let me get you a Potion." She began digging through her back pack. "I know there should be one in here somewhere..."

As she was distracted by her backpack, Bayou tried to make friends with his new teammate. "Mudkip!" He greeted enthusiastically. The Wurmple gave him a weird look. "Wurmple? Wurm." He was still a bit confused as to why a Pokemon who just fought him would be so eager to be friends. "Kip kip!" Bayou walked up closer to the Wurmple, so just backed away. He didn't seem to get the picture, so he kept getting closer and the Wurmple kept moving backwards, until finally they were just running around in circles.

"Alright, I found the Potio- What do you two think you're doing?" Becky asked, watching the strange spectacle before her. "I'm glad you're getting along, but you look like idiots." She bent down and picked up the Wurmple, spraying the Potion on him. "That should fix you up. Now what should I call you?" She thought for a moment. "I don't know what you're going to evolve into, but I would rather have you as a Dustox. I just think they're cooler than Beautifly. So, I'll call you Duster, in hopes you actually become a Dustox."

"Wurm wurm." He seemed to respond in agreement. Becky smiled and set him down. "Alrighty then, who should we train first?" She looked through her Pokedex. "It looks like Duster is going to evolve pretty soon, but he's also at a higher level than Bayou, so maybe we should train Bayou first."

"Wurmple wurm!" Duster protested. She sighed. "Fine. We'll train you until you evolve, but then we're going to focus on catching Bayou up, alright?" Duster responded more positively this time. "Now to find another Pokemon to battle." She glanced around the area and noticed a couple of Zigzagoons nearby. "Hey, why don't we try fighting both of them, that way you can both get experience?"

"Kip kip!" Bayou agreed and bounded over to them. "Wurm!" Duster followed close behind. The Zigzagoons noticed them coming close, and took the initiative to start the battle. They both ran up and used Tackle on them. Both Duster and Bayou got hit. "Duster use Poison Sting on the one nearest you! Bayou do the same thing with Water Gun!" They both fired their attacks at them, but they zigzagged out of the way.

"Hmm, they're good at dodging. Try hitting one with a Tackle of your own, Duster. Bayou, use Mud Slap. Duster tackled the Zigzagoon nearest it, but it countered with another Tackle of it's own. Bayou smacked the other Zigzagoon with some of the mud from the ground. It leaped at him for a Tackle attack as well. "Hmm, this doesn't look good." Becky said with concern. "They keep landing their attacks, but we can't hit unless we're close." She mulled over what to do next.

As the Zigzagoons were preparing their next Tackle, inspiration struck. "I know, hit them with Water Gun and Poison Sting right before they Tackle you! They'll be too close to dodge." Quickly, as the Zigzagoons dashed forwards for their next strike, Bayou and Duster pushed them back with the full force of their attacks. Both of them fell over and fainted simultaneously.

"Yeah, we did it guys!" Becky cheered. As she was saying that, Duster began to glow. "Oh, this must be evolution!" She looked on excitedly. He gradually formed into the shape of a cocoon, and once he stopped glowing, she saw that he had in fact evolved into a Cascoon. "Yes! This is awesome!" She picked him up and danced around in joy. "First evolution already! I'm getting a Dustox~" Watching this excitement, Bayou began to dance around as well.

While they were dancing, the sky began to get dark again. Clouds were forming above their heads. Becky paused in realization. "Wait, you just did Rain Dance, didn't you?" Bayou just looked up at her and smiled.

"Should have worn my swimsuit today."

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Blackstar
Chapter 1 - Part II
-Route 101-

Ani231MS.png
Ani265MS.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

" Training! Evolving?! Battling? "

Lily waited anxiously along with Lucy for the pokeball to either stop or break. Luckily for Lily the ball shook three times then stopped motionless on the ground. She rushed up to pick her pokeball and with a big smile on her face showed it to Lucy. "We got our first pokemon….well we didn't battle it but a catch is a catch nonetheless. " then she released the bug pokemon out again who greeted her with a large smile.

" Wurm…Wurmple!" the Pokemon cried, glad that it was now part of a team.

"Well since you're with us now you'll need a name, but first let' me check something." Lily pulled out her Pokedex and looked and Wurmple's data, beside finding its attacks, Lily wanted to see it gender. "Female….then how about Mimi?!" but the pokemon shook his head as a NO "..then how about Grace?" The pokemon pondered a bit until finally nodding in agreement.

" Ok then up you go and let's get moving! " Lily said picking the worm pokemon on her shoulder. The three travelers started walking on the main road on the route trying to get to the other town as fast as possible. However, their little follower had started moving as well keeping a steady but sure distance between him and Lily and the others. The pokemon seemed interested in Lily to such extent that he had to follow her for the time being.

Time flew and soon enough Lily with her Pokemon were at the edge of route one. But instead of going into town the three decided to stop and do some training as Wurmple was feeling better after spending hours on Lily's shoulder. The girl was sitting on top of a rock watching her pokemon as they were training. Lucy was pushing a boulder all over the place trying to avoid obstacles and maintain its speed. Lily earned from her previous journey that nature can be a fierce opponent, so by pushing the boulder Lucy would increase her stamina, speed and strength at the same time.

" Nicely done Lucy! Keep it up!" she encouraged the pokemon as she put a blanket on the grass to prepare their meals. As she pulled out some poke food she turned over to Grace who was practicing her aiming and precision and reflexes. Her training consisted of using Poison Sting to cut down leafs from a nearby tree, then use String Shot to pull then down as they fell.

"Ok girls that's enough for today! Come and get your lunch. " Lily said and put two bowls on the blanket then got a sandwhich from her bag. Both Lucy and Grace came rushing over, well Wurmple zapping over as it would have taken her more time if she crawled. Suddenly as Grace landed on the blanket her whole body started to glow brightly, almost blinding Lucy and Lily. The bug pokemon started to grow into an oval shape and then sprouted out some horns. As the light faded away Lily was left with a big grin on her face. "I can't believe it. You already evolved." She said realizing what had happened. Lily quickly pulled out her Pokedex once again, somehow she had used the Pokedex a lot today, and checked for the new entry.
266.gif

" Silcoon, the Cocoon Pokémon. Silcoon is the evolved form of Wurmple. Using its thread to attach itself to a tree branch, it waits to evolve to its next stage. When it grows thirsty, it drinks the dew that collects on its string. "

" This is awesome! " Lily said and took the cocoon and placed it on her lap.

"Phanpy!"
Lucy sighed and frowned.

"Hey don't be like that, some pokemon evolve faster than others, you're time to shine will come too." Then went on and patted Lucy on the head.

"Py!" the pokemon let out a reply as she wanted to say " Ok! "

After the warming surprise the gang went on to eating their lunch peacefully down to the last bit. However as any pokemon journey is, nothing last as it is for long, so as Lily, Grace and Lucy were about to head into town a pokemon cut their way off by teleporting in front of Lily. It was the same pokemon that had watched her since she set foot on Route one. This time Lily didn't go for the Pokedex as she knew exactly what was standing before her. It was a Ralts, a very rare pokemon and an even rare sight was to be spotted around humans.

"Ralts! Ralts!!" the pokemon cried loud and stretched its arms not letting Lily pass by him. The pokemon thought of himself as a little hero and now that he found another person like him he wouldn't let it go away so easily.

"I don't know the reason why you won't let us pass but we have to get into town before it gets dark." Lily said and tried to take a step forwards but the pokemon immediately used its Confusion attack to place her foot back on the ground. "If that's how you're gonna be then we have no choice. Lucy let's take him down!"

"Ralts!" the pokemon cried saying * That's more like it!*.

"Ok Phanpy use Tackle! " Lily shouted and as soon as she did Lucy started running towards Ralts. To Lily's surprise the Pokemon was sitting still, without any intention of even moving. Then it hit her, however before Lily could stop the attack Ralts had already unleashed its Confusion attack stopping Lucy in her tracks.

"Ralts!" he cried and with a gesture of his hand Lucy was sent flying at Lily's feet.

" Ok! Change of strategy. Lucy use Growl!"
were her words. Lucy opened her mouth and shouted as loud as she could sending the yell straight to Ralts. The psychic pokemon Teleported itself behind Lucy to evade the attack. " That's it. Tackle!" Lily yelled as soon as she saw Ralts once again. The ground type pokemon turned and smashed into Ralts as hard as she could, knocking him on the ground a few feet away. She had planned that all along, the only blind spot of Growl is behind the opponent.

" Follow up with another Tackle attack!"
It was imperative that she would strike before Ralts had any time of recovering. But, to her misfortune as it was trying to get up, with a single hand raised it trapped Lucy in its Confusion attack once again. Ralts smashed the poor pokemon into a nearby tree. " Defense Curl! " Lily shouted as she saw that Lucy was now heading towards a rock. " I have to stop this somehow!" Lily said to herself clenching her fist. The psychic pokemon brought Lucy back in front of him and was staring directly into her eyes.

" Now's my chance. Lucy use Flail!!!"
Lucy, in her immobilized state managed somehow to free it trunk and start smashing Ralts, making it lose its focus. Lucy landed down on the ground and as Lily quickly said launched a Tackle attack, sending Ralts flying once again onto the ground. Lily took a pokeball from her belt and without a second to spare tossed the pokeball at Ralts who was still sitting motionless on the ground.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Lily Blackstar - Attempt at Catching a Ralts

After having seen her for quite some time, Ralts finally decided to show itself in front of Lily. Much to his surprise, Lily proved to be a formidable opponent. No, not formidable, the strongest opponent he has had in ages! If there's someone this Ralts wanted as a Trainer, it was Lily!

Spr_5b_280.png

Ralts was caught!
Lv.7
Synchronize
Growl
Confusion​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"That was close, buddy." Forrest looked at Sasuke, who nodded. 'Treeko, Tree.' The pair had run deep into the forest with incredible speed after that Slugma had torched their...peep perch. They began to laugh. Forrest hadn't done that in a while. "Return, buddy. You deserve a break." The gecko disappeared into a pokeball, and in turn, Benedict came out instead. "You're gonna help me, and you will NOT attack ME. You WILL attack OTHER pokemon." It reluctantly nodded yet again.

The Zigzagoon trotted alongside his trainer, looking adorable as usual. The pair was soon assaulted by a shrill noise. 'SEEEEE!'. A Seedot came falling from the trees and hit Benedict on the head. Forrest jumped back in surprise. "Benedict, use Tackle!" 'ZIG!' His battle call rang out through the trees as he ran into the Seedot at a high speed. 'See! Dot!' It cried in pain and shot a vine that attached to Benedict, it was using Leech Seed. "Keep using Tackle buddy!" It repeatedly pushed the Seedot forwards until it finally hit a tree. It glowed with white energy and slammed into the Zigzagoon with Bide, knocking him back a good distance. "Oh no! Benedict!" He ran over to his fuzzy buddy and fed him a couple of the Oran Berries. It stood up with renewed energy. 'Zig!' "Tackle!" Benedict slammed into the Seedot one last time before Forrest called out to the Zigzagoon, "Stop!" He retreated as Forrest through a pokeball at the Seedot, and watched it disappear with a red flash.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Forrest Top - Attempt at Catching a Seedot

After a fierce battle, Seedot was sealed in the Pokeball, which as of now is currently busy trying to lock the seed Pokemon inside of it. After rocking for quite a while, the Pokeball broke, now rendered useless, as the Seedot gave a cry in signal that it wasn't going to give up so easily. Forrest now has to throw another Pokeball if he wants Seedot so much...

273.png

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Forrest grew angry. "No! Use Tackle again!" The Zigzagoon slammed into the Seedot yet again. It was on it's last legs, but it slammed into Benedict with Bide, knocking him out. "No!" Forrest returned Benedict to his pokeball, then sent out Sasuke. He was determined to catch this tough little guy. "Sasuke, use Absorb!" The vines came forth once again, and it drained the Seedot's health. It used Bide again to push the Treeko back. "Damn it, Absorb!" He wrapped the vines around it one more time before the Seedot knocked it back again. He threw a pokeball at it again.

Back