• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon music?

Years
Pokemon Colosseum's final battle theme is my favourite at the moment. Explorers of Sky has some fantastic music too... and of course there's too much awesome music to name from the main games.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I really like the RSE ELite 4 music, but my all-time favorite has to be the classic wild pokemon theme from the original Blue and Red! Love that tune (:

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
Sinnoh-based games I think have best soundtracks out of all.
I agree. Love that Sinnoh music. It's my favorite soundtrack too :)

My favorite themes include Dark Cave's (The HG/SS remake) and the Route 216/217 theme. Both of those are awesome.

I also really like Cyrus's theme. That bass. And my favorite champion theme is... Iris's! It's really unappreciated. I believe it fits the mood very well: a battle that is both friendly and difficult. Basically the song is saying "No hard feelings but, Iris is going the mop the floor with you today!" Cynthia's is very nice too. I like the variety of instruments and sinister organ feel.

I also like Lycr- Lycr- What's his name!? Whoever the Team Flare boss is (HE'S SO AWESOOOOME) his theme is rocking.

...oh alright, N's theme in Black 2/White 2 (NOT Black and White! His theme was so obnoxious in the original games!) was amazing. I also like the theme that plays in X and Y when your friends show up. And while battling Cheren or Bianca. And when battling your rival in Platinum. And the Frontier Brain theme in Pokémon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum. And the Elite Four theme in Black/White, Black 2/White 2. And Professor Sycamore's theme. And the piano remix of Professor Rowan's theme. And the gym leader theme in Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow. And every single theme that plays when you run into a legendary Pokémon. All of them are great.

Basically, I like every theme, some better than others, but overall they're all at least good. Except for N's original theme from Black/White and Arceus's theme. I also really dislike White/Black Kyurem's theme, Team Flare's theme and Ghetsis's Black 2/White 2 theme.

There are probably some more I don't enjoy, but I can't remember them...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I loved the Violet City music in pokémon G/S/C. Truly one of the best, simple themes. Also, route 10 in BW. It sounds like something that would fit in the new region, maybe that was foreshadowing from GameFreak? Or most likely not, haha.

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I've always been extremely fond of Celadon City's theme...I'm not sure why. I often find myself humming it whenever I'm idle, though. Roxie's Gym is quite possibly the cutest thing ever, as well. I was quite upset that the trainers stopped playing when you beat them.

Oh, and whilst I absolutely HATE Gen III's music overall, I have to say that I adore Slateport City's theme! It's just so...Christmassy. It might be just me, since I got Emerald for Christmas, but every time I go there I get this overwhelming urge to start singing a carol. I'm also very fond of Arceus' theme from the third Pokemon Ranger game - creepy organs are awesome. It's like something out of Columns, almost.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Route 104 from Pokémon RSE. It's easily the best music ever imo.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
In no particular order:

Kanto Trainer Battle
Kanto Gym Battle
The Rival Music for Blue
Kanto Champion Battle
The generic gym music
Cerulean City
Sinnoh Champion Battle

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Favorite in game Music

Which music or theme of any gen is your fav you could listen continuously?

My fave is the Memory Music from Gen 5. Dont know why but I could just listen to that for a long while

Trainer 781

1. Ecruteak city from HeartGold
2. Viridian Forest from RED (I didn't like the GBA version)
3. Celestial tower from Black
4. Champion Gary Battle from FireRed
5. Team Saturn Grunt Theme from Diamond
6. Game Corner from Diamond

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
the dark cave from the johto region hands down. I just love how mysterious it sounds

seirously I have stayed in that cave for HOURS just to listen to it lol

Umm lets see....I think the one in pokemon gold. yes the gameboy version is the one I like the most but both versions are still good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce1lFcV1Kkw

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Archie/Maxie's battle theme from the Hoenn-based games...hands down.

Honorable mentions go to the theme that plays at the Spear Pillar in the Sinnoh-based games, N's encounter theme (and its various remixes) from the Unova-based games, and the infamous Lavender Town theme. :D

27thColt

The Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
A list of ma faves:

1.Red/Lance Battle Theme from GSC/HGSS
2.All Jubilife City Theme from DPPt
3.Celestial Tower from BW/B2W2
4.Iris Battle Theme from B2W2

Back