• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hi, I'm JayJay2995, but you can call me Jay or JayJay. I've been playing Pokemon since 2004 and my favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire cause it's a remake of my favorite generation, the third Gen. I was searching a site where shinyhunters can interract with each other cause, sometimes, it's a little bit boring to hunt alone so, if you wanna chat while shinyhunting, hit me up and I'll add you skype so we can talk :)

Years
Hi Jay! Welcome to the forum. <3 Yess I loved gen III, it's my favorite next to V and I'll always be biased towards it haha. Are you hunting for any shinies in particular right now? My quest for a female shiny Buneary has been poor and I've given up for now, probably gonna give it a go again once Sun & Moon are out. Hatching two males wasn't very fun. ;(

See you around, and please keep posting! There are a lot of people to talk with here.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the forums! It's great to see a fellow shiny hunter. My last hunt for Dialga didn't end with a result, but I have picked up some of my favorites in these past few generations such as Cresselia and Pumpkaboo. Let me know if you ever would like to chat on skype or message.

Back