• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Username: ChucklesLucifer, But I prefer Chuckles
Favorite Character: BMO
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!!!!

Years
Username: Pridekitty or Pride
Favorite Character: Jake
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!ADVENTURE TIME! Adventure time! adventure time! (continue on into infinity)

I like the show because its awesome. Besides, everyone's made of candy!

Hey guys, welcome to the club!! I'm sure Aaron (or AWSquared) will be pleased to know you guys have joined his club! :)

Programming Alert!!!

Adventure Time 7-hour marathon this Sunday, August 4th on Cartoon Network in the USA! It's from 11:00am ET through 6:00pm ET! Here's the lineup per their schedule:

obG1i7y.png

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't normally ship straight couples but I have to agree that Fionna and Marshall Lee would make a really good couple. I don't really like Fiona and Prince Gumball because I feel the same thing is going to happen to them as Finn and Princess Bubblegum.

As for merchandise, I have a shirt with this design-

img_dgnoAR.jpg

And I have this shirt but in blue:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZIBQ9A...ZIBQ9A&tag=shopstyleau-20&ascsubtag=744959562

I also have a Finn plushie, Fin's hat, an Adventure Time poster and Season 1 on DVD.
I saw the first shirt on Hot Topic's website and really liked it, sadly when i went to one of their actual stores, it wasn't there. :?

Always wanted a Finn hat really badly!
Username: Pridekitty or Pride
Favorite Character: Jake
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!ADVENTURE TIME! Adventure time! adventure time! (continue on into infinity)

I like the show because its awesome. Besides, everyone's made of candy!

Welcome both of you! I'm pleased to always have more members!

Sorry I didn't reply right away though. Haven't been good at managing clubs lately. >.>

Just wondering, any of you two have any Adventure Time merchandise?

Hey guys, welcome to the club!! I'm sure Aaron (or AWSquared) will be pleased to know you guys have joined his club! :)

Programming Alert!!!

Adventure Time 7-hour marathon this Sunday, August 4th on Cartoon Network in the USA! It's from 11:00am ET through 6:00pm ET! Here's the lineup per their schedule:

obG1i7y.png

Oh cool! Looks like a pretty decent set of episodes. I have my DVR record every episode of Adventure Time so it will probably record the entire marathon lol. I'm gonna try to catch as much as I can though.

Years
So did anyone here in the US actually wind up watching any of yesterday's marathon? I watched all but 2 or three episodes (because I was out shopping for my tablet) and it was interesting seeing how all the episodes were related to Flame Princess and Ice King.

I betcha that Cartoon Network is expecting a higher-than-normal viewer count on tonight's episode, which is probably why they had that marathon yesterday.

Treecko

Years
So did anyone here in the US actually wind up watching any of yesterday's marathon? I watched all but 2 or three episodes (because I was out shopping for my tablet) and it was interesting seeing how all the episodes were related to Flame Princess and Ice King.

I betcha that Cartoon Network is expecting a higher-than-normal viewer count on tonight's episode, which is probably why they had that marathon yesterday.

I slept most of the day so I missed all of it. D:

Anyway, what did anyone think of the Frost and Fire last night?

Spoiler:

Years

Frost & Fire

Spoiler:

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
Username:
ErikaInRainbowCity

Favorite Character:
Marceline

What time is it?:
Adventure Time!!!

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?:
Bubblegum and Marceline. I know it's been a while since the "What Was Missing" episode but I still love it to absolute pieces. I guess it's "non-canon" (so far)
Canon-wise I adore Finn and Flame Princess <3 like omg

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Username: Darkrai666
Favorite Character: Marceline..Because she is Hawt!
What time is it?: Its Adventure Time!

Answer to the current topic:
Ships? Marceline and Princess BubbleGum :3 Both of them are so hot

Treecko

Years
Username:
ErikaInRainbowCity

Favorite Character:
Marceline

What time is it?:
Adventure Time!!!

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?:
Bubblegum and Marceline. I know it's been a while since the "What Was Missing" episode but I still love it to absolute pieces. I guess it's "non-canon" (so far)
Canon-wise I adore Finn and Flame Princess <3 like omg

Have you seen the recent episode, Sky Witch? It's pretty Bubblegum And Maerceline heavy shipping wise. Anyway, welcome to the club!

Username: Darkrai666
Favorite Character: Marceline..Because she is Hawt!
What time is it?: Its Adventure Time!

Answer to the current topic:
Ships? Marceline and Princess BubbleGum :3 Both of them are so hot
Welcome to the club!

We haven't had a topic in a while, my bad.

New topic!

What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

While we're at it, here's a preview of today's episode , Too Old .

I guess Finn and Flame Princess did break up. :( Well Finn was pretty stupid in the last episode so it was expected but still...And he's trying to get back with PB after being rejected, that's something I don't understand.

Years

Could that very well possibly be the fault of The Lich? Go back to Finn The Human, where Finn created the "Farm World Timeline", and just about everyone at 1,000 years later was still human (with regular eyes and noses as well), and Marceline didn't remain forever young. I also think Finn could be an offspring (or mix-breed) of human, and he wound up being like 90% human and 10% something else, because after all, Finn doesn't have a nose :P

As for Finn x FP, that couldn't possibly be over. Sure, they might not be dating again, but I'm sure that there may be an episode where the two interact with each other.

But in honestly, I think the two will live on because after all as a couple, as FP just stated she "needed time alone", while perhaps Finn (knowing how he isn't the brightest) misinterpreted that. We'll find out tonight for sure.

Treecko

Years

Could that very well possibly be the fault of The Lich? Go back to Finn The Human, where Finn created the "Farm World Timeline", and just about everyone at 1,000 years later was still human (with regular eyes and noses as well), and Marceline didn't remain forever young. I also think Finn could be an offspring (or mix-breed) of human, and he wound up being like 90% human and 10% something else, because after all, Finn doesn't have a nose :P

As for Finn x FP, that couldn't possibly be over. Sure, they might not be dating again, but I'm sure that there may be an episode where the two interact with each other.

But in honestly, I think the two will live on because after all as a couple, as FP just stated she "needed time alone", while perhaps Finn (knowing how he isn't the brightest) misinterpreted that. We'll find out tonight for sure.

I like your theory on The Lich causing it, though I also like to think that the Great Mushroom War caused humans to be extinct and any surviving human mutated to humanoid or a human like creature such as Princess Bubblegum or Marceline and maybe the Candy People. Though maybe The Lich caused the Mushroom War , I don't know. I like to believe that Finn is 100% human though the fact that he and other humans had noses in the Farm World Timeline, then maybe your theory about him only being 90% human could be true. There was Moe, the creators of the MOS, in "Be More" who said "my skin is human" but that probably means he was once a human but his body parts were replace by a machine making him a cyborg now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope Finn and FP get back together. Maybe it won't happen in this episode, but maybe this episode will make Finn realize how much he needs or wants FP back and that him and PB won't ever work out. She did say she just needed "sometime alone" so it is possible they will get back together at the end of the season or maybe in season 6. I'd love to see that cause their relationship was short, though most teenage relationship don't last long so it would also make since if it did end last week. I want to see more Flame Princess though, she didn't have much time to develop as a character, I think.

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
Have you seen the recent episode, Sky Witch? It's pretty Bubblegum And Maerceline heavy shipping wise. Anyway, welcome to the club!

No I have not D: I shall watch that thanks!

I don't think FinnxFP is over either.. I don't think the writers would end it just like that ;_;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I am not surprised that Finn and Flame Princess had a falling out. I never thought they would work out perfectly. I am not saying that I don't like them or that they won't get back together; I just knew some kind of confrontation was going to happen. But we will see what happens in the next few episodes.

Treecko

Years
If you've seen this week's episode you now that Finn is gonna try to make up with Flame Princess. So I'm expecting an episode centered around that in the near future. I hope she hasn't moved on. She said she needed time alone so it's unlikely that she is with someone else, but could it also mean she needed time with someone else? The next episode doesn't look like it will be focused on Finn and FP so we might have to wait sometime before we see if they get back together.

Years
Unfortunately we won't find out Monday night with anything new that happens in the land of Ooo because Cartoon Network is showing a repeat episode at the 7:30pm timeslot. :/ Maybe next week or the week after we'll find out, but that news really made me sigh with a breath of relief.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I've been inactive for a really long time, so I think it's time to catch up with you guys. Everything's spoiler'd because not all people want to read my rants, sadly.

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
I've been inactive for a really long time, so I think it's time to catch up with you guys. Everything's spoiler'd because not all people want to read my rants, sadly.
Glad to see you back around here Laugh! :)

This is so adorable. I made my own, but she doesn't really look like an Adventurer, if you ask me. I like the pants, though! I might buy a pair of jeans with that color soon. I'm a sucker for different-colored pants, see.

Spoiler:
I really like the pants. Looks good to me. Not really sure what an Adventurer should look like but I guess my get-up is like that. Lol.

Wow, I didn't know this. The Adventure Time creators always have tricks up their sleeves, don't they? Well, I don't really know what to expect in Season 5.2. Most of the eps have been completely random since season one, but there are some that actually have a story behind it. I think in Season 5.2, we're going to get more doses of laughter and randomness, and I hope we get a pinch of Marceline and Princess Bubblegum's back story along the way, too.

Yeah I know people say (or on AT's Facebook) season 5 has been more weirder than previous one. But I disagree. I think every season has had it's mix of weird episodes but there's some deeper ones that have a story.

When I saw this, I was like yes. I've always imagined her with bangs and I'm so glad that the Adventure Time team finally gave her some. Other than that, I think her outfit in that ep looks amazing -- I've always adored her for her fashion sense and plain awesomeness.

Her bangs grew on me after the episode. It's definitely a neat and different look for her.

These are old pictures, but okay.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm always jealous when seeing people with a Finn hat cause I've been wanting one for a long time.
I like the Jake plush too!

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Username: Omicron
Favorite Character: Marceline (Next in line is Simon Petrikov)
Favorite Adventure Time episode? It definitely is What Was Missing, great songs, good laughs and a good dose of controversy, lol.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Username: Castwand2
Favorite Character: Gunther
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? : Finn isn't the only human in Ooo. There's still Moe and maybe Susan Strong
What time is it? : ADVENTURE TIME

Treecko

Years
Username: Omicron
Favorite Character: Marceline (Next in line is Simon Petrikov)
Favorite Adventure Time episode? It definitely is What Was Missing, great songs, good laughs and a good dose of controversy, lol.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!
Welcome to the club Omicron!!

Username: Castwand2
Favorite Character: Gunther
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? : Finn isn't the only human in Ooo. There's still Moe and maybe Susan Strong
What time is it? : ADVENTURE TIME

Welcome to club!

Finn isn't the only human in Ooo. There's still Moe and maybe Susan Strong

Moe only said "his skin is human". While that may seem like he's also human, it's indicating (or at least to me , sure others too) that he has only has human skin and the rest of his body isn't human. Most people say he's an android meaning his body parts of robotics/machines. He's over 1000 years old so I'm thinking he's still living through machines cause I think at this point his real organ would of stopped working by now. So he functions by machines.

Susan Strong , like you said is just a maybe. While Finn's reaction when feeling her face may indicate she is, it also could indicate he's surprised she wasn't. They never really telling you what or why he reacted like that.

I love how the writer keep leaving us wondering whether Finn is actually the last human or not. They add in character such as Moe and Susan Strong that throw us off and make us keep wondering.

Back