• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 25, 2014
just downloaded it <3
totally going to stop my run of FE6 and work on this! i can't waiiiiiiit

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Its a good patch and its finished which is a good bonus, but I would like to use it on my PSP, since it doesnt really work for it. It would attract more players if it did. Not a suggestion just my opinion

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
v7.6 had the "sound corruption" didn't it? Does the re-uploaded version of 7.5 (current one) have the changes of 7.6?

Good work Suicune btw. Nearly up to 4th gym battle.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
Hey i downloaded this game and i have to say - it's great! I just have one question, i wanted to have a Larvitar / Despotar in my team and looked for it quite long in the Granite Cave, but I actually have no clue where exactly to find it.
Is it on the floor where I have to use Flash or is it near the entrance?

blue

gucci
Years
v7.6 had the "sound corruption" didn't it? Does the re-uploaded version of 7.5 (current one) have the changes of 7.6?

Good work Suicune btw. Nearly up to 4th gym battle.

Thanks! Yeah there was a sound corruption in 7.6 hence why I backtracked to 7.5, there were very minimal difference between the two so there's nothing that's been changed really.

Hey i downloaded this game and i have to say - it's great! I just have one question, i wanted to have a Larvitar / Despotar in my team and looked for it quite long in the Granite Cave, but I actually have no clue where exactly to find it.
Is it on the floor where I have to use Flash or is it near the entrance?

I've just checked and you can find Larvitar on the second floor of Granite Cave, the one where it requires flash although it's quite rare.

Last edited:

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
heheh, looks nice, maybe ill try it out and if its good enough ill put it on my website, if then you can expect a full on review!

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
I'm really surprised at how many people don't know what a rar is. Anyway, I'll ask this one last time. How do you expect the player to win if Steven's levels are the same as in the original game?

Years
I tried to follow the instructions on how to activate the events for mew, deoxys and all of the others, but it dosnt seem very clear to me, can someone help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey fellas, i have some questions, can you guys replace the music that plays during steven battle at meteor falls (rival battle theme) with the champion theme?, there are new areas or only increased difficulty and all catchable pokemon?, this seems to be a good hack in difficult terms, going to resume it someday....

Back