• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moves that consider "dangerous" to Humans

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Perhaps Cut and Surf? In Cut, they, cut you. And you can drown in the latter, I think.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm, tbh, almost every damage-dealing move should be deadly but in the anime, humans don't seem to die from their attacks, a good example would be Ash, he's been shocked by Pikachu countless times, did he ever die from those?

Heat Crash = physical damage + 100% possibility of catching on fire
Stone Edge = get pummeled by pointy rocks
Glaciate = freeze to death/die due to the freezing temperature
Wood Hammer = smashed to death with terrifying strength

Hmm, these are the attacks I can currently think of, I might update this sooner or later. Ok, this sums it up then <3

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
It would be interesting if healing moves also worked on humans. Though I agree most damage dealing moves would be fatal.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hmm, tbh, almost every damage-dealing move should be deadly but in the anime, humans don't seem to die from their attacks, a good example would be Ash, he's been shocked by Pikachu countless times, did he ever die from those?

Heat Crash = physical damage + 100% possibility of catching on fire
Stone Edge = get pummeled by pointy rocks
Glaciate = freeze to death/die due to the freezing temperature
Wood Hammer = smashed to death with terrifying strength

Hmm, these are the attacks I can currently think of, I might update this sooner or later. Ok, this sums it up then <3

Of course he doesn't. Besides the fact that it's for comical effect, do you think they'd let people die gruesomely that way in a show for kids? 99% of all things in Pokémon aren't based on reality lol, you could go on and on like that. A human would obviously die if they got hit by that much electricity.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Im pretty sure almost all pokemon moves would be lethat to humans. I mean we are pretty weak lol

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Of course he doesn't. Besides the fact that it's for comical effect, do you think they'd let people die gruesomely that way in a show for kids? 99% of all things in Pokémon aren't based on reality lol, you could go on and on like that. A human would obviously die if they got hit by that much electricity.

Umm you should see the Pokemon Adventures manga. Its realistic...and dark...and well yea pokemon get fataly wounded and die all over the place.

^This and some more.
I couldn't have said it any better myself. A regular person couldn't last from one hit from a Pokemon attack. We're such frail things. lol

Good thing i'm not 100% human. Otherwise i'd be in trouble.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Screech: Breaks your eardrums.
Scald: Poor you.
Acid: Sounds really fatal.
Poisonpowder: Antidotes to solve the problem. But what if you don't have?
Rock Slide: OUCH!

But in the anime(referring to gens 1-4) the Team Rocket trio still manages to stand up no matter how many Thunderbolts Pikachu throw.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Guillotine. nuff said lol.
Anyone ever wanna be under a guillotine while it's going down to cut your head? I don't think so^^'

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Elemental attacks aside (because if we're taking the anime into account then yeah; elemental attacks don't see to do that much to humans for the most part), I would have to say the more physical moves, such as Slash, Crush Claw, etc etc. Those can't really be dumbed down and personally I wouldn't want to get Slashed or Crush Clawed multiple times. Those more can be really fatal especially if used multiple times.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Elemental attacks aside (because if we're taking the anime into account then yeah; elemental attacks don't see to do that much to humans for the most part), I would have to say the more physical moves, such as Slash, Crush Claw, etc etc. Those can't really be dumbed down and personally I wouldn't want to get Slashed or Crush Clawed multiple times. Those more can be really fatal especially if used multiple times.

Yes. Also if you're cut by Air Cutter or Air Slash, we all know what happens.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
What would a Head Smash to the... head feel like?

A crushing death. Blood would come out and other things get damaged badly in your head. I'm surprised that no one said Solarbeam. I mean, when it's sunny, it blasts you so strong that you can die with bone damage.

Back