• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Stop trying to force sense into the nonsensicality that is Corna, guys. It's creeping me the hell out.

Now that I consider it, lately cornians makes more sense lately...I mean they used a SUBMARINE to go UNDERWATER...from team amber I expected something like a plane or a plushie whale or...the cane itself.it's scaring, really.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Now that I consider it, lately cornians makes more sense lately...I mean they used a SUBMARINE to go UNDERWATER...from team amber I expected something like a plane or a plushie whale or...the cane itself.it's scaring, really.

But imagine what they would have turned to if the submarine had failed...

And I'll probably play some more tomorrow so I can get another update up this weekend.

Yuoaman

Years
I hate how long it's been since I last posted an update. :(

I can't make promises, but I will do my very best to get a new update posted sometime this weekend.

Yuoaman

Years
I hate how long it's been since I last posted an update. :(

I can't make promises, but I will do my very best to get a new update posted sometime this weekend.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
You are right! Happy quartz-day, Yuoaman. Cornians are going to buy a special present for you! Only for you...:paranoid:
Why do you say "happy"? I also like to wish you a happy (or more likely sad) quartz-day.

Yuoaman

Years
One year and twelve minutes ago I started this thread... Holy **** I've been in Corna for far too long - hopefully I can get out soon...

Last edited:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
Happy Corna Day.

Your present is more time in this atrocity they call a place to reside, where intelligence is unheard of and logic is a thing of mythology.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Ah, funny, I didn't realized that was on the same day of my birthday...
Oh dear God. WHY, WHY?:(
I guess that may be happy birthday then, or maybe not...
Happy Corna Day.

Your present is more time in this atrocity they call a place to reside, where intelligence is unheard of and logic is a thing of mythology.
Actually I think it's a thing of mistery.

And to yuoaman, try to finish this as quickly as possible. Don't let this abomination turn two!

Yuoaman

Years
I had planned one, but I was too exhausted that day to do much that required a lot of concentration. I'm about to boot up Quartz to play though, so if I work at it I could get one up late tonight.

Yuoaman

Years
WHO CAN DELIVER ON OCCASION BUT NOT USUALLY? I CAN.

UPDATE 49
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Kawa is the guy that was in the Marble castle and that gave you the cane of order.
I don't know if I already commented this, but he's based on Kawa, the author of Elitemap and many other hacking tools. His sprite is based on his old avatar in acmlm's board and he wrote his own lines.
Incuding that "lawl"

Also, I am all for Barogon

Back