• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, you guys and your battle...go full throttle and the war has yet to be started, hmm? xD

I'll get a post up sometime today.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hang in there Ray, fights coming soon...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Geneviere Yes there are. If you look at the first post you'll see that there is three Gold Tribe spots left and one Silver Tribe spot left. SV does want more to join so pick a spot and once you get your SU up and are approved SV will be telling you when you can post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
What Greiger said. Although there's actually only two spots left because I forgot to add in heretostay123.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I got a new Banner courtesy of Mavy42
odysseyuserbar5.png

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Emerald Chance

Title: "Healer"

Pokemon Species: Blissey

Appearance:
160px-242Blissey.png
She wears a necklace that has the gold tribe symbol on it.

Personality: Emerald is a very caring and compassionate Pokemon. She will never not help a Pokemon that is in need no matter what it is. Be it illness, getting food, or defending themselves. She hates to feel any type of sadness especially since she is so sensitive to it. She isn't afraid to take charge in a tragic situation though, she will stay calm 90% of the time, because she is very level headed and not one to panic. She is underestimated a lot though, some see her as just a healer who can't defend herself, but honestly she can take care of herself in a fight. After all she's not a weak Pokemon, she at times will use the fact she's underestimated against her enemies.

Another thing about Emerald is that she strongly believes that things happen for a reason. She believes that fate decides who lives and dies when, it also determines war and the outcome of fights. Some Pokemon may call her crazy but she will be firm in her beliefs. That's part of why she will never give up in whatever she does. Emerald is the type of Pokemon who will fight til her last breath for what she believes in. After all, she thinks there is no point in fighting if you A. You don't believe in what your fighting for, and B. Your not willing to die for what you believe in. She tries her best to teach these things to others, but she will never try to force her beliefs on others.

History: Emerald was raised by just her mother Ruby who cared deeply for her. When Emerald was still a young Happiny she would carry a round stone in her pouch wanting to be just like her mother. She would always get upset when she didn't have one. She always loved to play with the other baby Pokemon in Eternity City and she did so every day as she grew older, though after she picked up an oval stone and evolved into a Chansey things changed.

Her mother was determined for Emerald to have a better life than she did and so she started having her work hard at training. She was worked hard every day learning about caring for her eggs, healing other Pokemon, and being able to fight. At this point Emerald was 8 years old. The training kept on and she wouldn't have it any other way. She loved doing it, since it made her stronger. By the time she was 14 her mother deemed her ready and sent her off to Gold City. It would be another year before Emerald proved herself and became a member of the gold tribe. Emerald kept with her training herself until she grew close to her time to evolve. Then it happened. The Silver Tribe attacked. Emerald fought hard against the Silver Tribe, but all she could do was escape. She tried her best to make it back to Eternity City and eventually she did. But after it was taken over by the Silver tribe, she found out then she had lost her mother. Swearing to make her mother proud Emerald traveled until she reached Albia, where she swore to fight the Silver Tribe until her dying breath.

Moveset: Heal Pulse, Softboiled, Take Down, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Protect

Last edited:

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
That's a really nice banner, Necrum. :Oc Maybe I'll use it one day if I ever use a more abstract theme haha.

ALSO YAY FINALLY ALBIA! I think positioning Deluge somewhere in the Gold Tribe's line of fire is a good idea? Perhaps make him the interceptor of sorts, since the Courtyard seems to be quite densely populated atm. xD Certainly not atop the tower though, since I don't see any way that could be resolved without Deluge dying eventually, but if they're on their way to rescue Gallant and The Swift then there's a good place for Deluge to hold ground?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
A heads up that I will not be very active on PC from Friday until Sunday. I'll be back to posting form on Sunday night.

I'll review your SU then, Genevieve.

@Saturated Hue- Yea, it's best you hang tight until the towers are out of the picture, and then get into the picture, really at any location you like. Everywhere will soon be bustling with activity.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@that guy who roleplays Sovereign he looks like an oversized baby who demands his food. :D

@~Genevieve~ good so far, but wouldn't you want to expand the personality section a bit more? One paragraph is a little too small... well, I think. It's up to Supervegeta.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
A wild sign up appeared!

Spoiler:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I apologize for not posting sooner. Beginning of the college year, and I needed to find a computer off-campus before I could post.

So, have the citizens began to make themselves scarce, or is the two-on-two battle not scaring them enough?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
With only hours left in the competition, I manged to post my final entry for the RP Olympics. You guys should find this one interesting, especially since some of you are in it. That's right, I wrote a parody of Pokemon Odyssey. It's called Pokemon Oddysee: A New New Beginning. Check it out here!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The Crystal Club is a satire of the Gold Tribe and Silver Tribe being named after second gen Pokemon versions. I don't think it has any place in a serious RP.

Back