• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
Oh, good luck! I don't have anything that you're looking for at the moment. D: Errr... Girantina? XD GL!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
sure,

shiny breloom
259/383/182/149/137/189

shiny skarmory
334/194/416/88/163/177

shiny yanmega
292/141/248/331/177/317

shiny cloyster
304/200/504/192/115/167

Instead of me looking at your list (looking at your list makes my eyes hurt T_T), just offer me the events I don't have please ^^

Ok. Are they the ones in black? If so sure I can do that for you. When will you be ready to trade? I can do it now if you are on or I can do it when you are on between now and the weekend if you want.:)

EDIT I have these events

PokeFesta Electabuzz
PokeFesta Metang
GCA Meditite
UT Spain Lugia
Distant Land Meditie level 20 UT DUKING I have a clone of this so I can just rade you this one.
Mild PCNY Duskull
Adamant Japanese Pokemon Ranch Slaking Likes to relax
I have all of the Hayley events. I see all you have is the Mew and a few of the Hayley Events.:)
JEREMY Sandshrew Must rade 2 events for this as it is an ULTR RARE event.:)
Wish Kangashan
Wish Farfetched
I have Both Hadou Mew's UT 1 of them is shiny and both are legit. I got them from Light Venusaur on another site.:)
B-Day Charmander 08 and 09 and B-Day Chimchar
PokeCenter Japan Eevee Sturdy Body
UT TRU Manaphy
TRU Dragonite I can just trade you this one as I already have a clone of it.:)
WORLD 08 Lucario
I have the WCS Shiny Milotic and the English one both. I see you don't have any so I will not add the statistics unless you need them.:)
I have the PCP Shiny Pikachu colored Pichu
Flower Paradise Shaymin UT and Japanese
Shiny Ruby Zigzagoon UT

These are all the events that I have for you. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Darn xD
Well..first day here. Hopefully can find something of interest soon~

Good luck! I loves yer shiny eevees ;D
you can have a shiny eevee for free ^^
Ok. Are they the ones in black? If so sure I can do that for you. When will you be ready to trade? I can do it now if you are on or I can do it when you are on between now and the weekend if you want.:)

EDIT I have these events

PokeFesta Electabuzz
PokeFesta Metang
GCA Meditite
UT Spain Lugia
Distant Land Meditie level 20 UT DUKING I have a clone of this so I can just rade you this one.
Mild PCNY Duskull
Adamant Japanese Pokemon Ranch Slaking Likes to relax
I have all of the Hayley events. I see all you have is the Mew and a few of the Hayley Events.:)
JEREMY Sandshrew Must rade 2 events for this as it is an ULTR RARE event.:)
Wish Kangashan
Wish Farfetched
I have Both Hadou Mew's UT 1 of them is shiny and both are legit. I got them from Light Venusaur on another site.:)
B-Day Charmander 08 and 09 and B-Day Chimchar
PokeCenter Japan Eevee Sturdy Body
UT TRU Manaphy
TRU Dragonite I can just trade you this one as I already have a clone of it.:)
WORLD 08 Lucario
I have the WCS Shiny Milotic and the English one both. I see you don't have any so I will not add the statistics unless you need them.:)
I have the PCP Shiny Pikachu colored Pichu
Flower Paradise Shaymin UT and Japanese
Shiny Ruby Zigzagoon UT

These are all the events that I have for you. Thanks.:)
The ones in bold are what I need and what b-day chimchar dates do you have?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Hey Ginji! Would you mind giving me more information about your Ev'd shiny regice lv.100 ? Like it's OT, stats, EVs (if you know them), etc. I just want to make sure it's absolutely legit before I start offering things. ^_^

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
you can have a shiny eevee for free ^^

The ones in bold are what I need and what b-day chimchar dates do you have?

Ok. so the ones in bold. Can you add a legend so everyone knows since you use 5 different colors?:)

The Chimchar date is September 20th 2009.:) EDIT: By meaning Bold do you mean the ones in black or the bold white colors? I am confused to which ones you need and don't need. From my standpoint the black means you don't have it right or am I wrong? Sorry for the confusion.:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey Ginji! Would you mind giving me more information about your Ev'd shiny regice lv.100 ? Like it's OT, stats, EVs (if you know them), etc. I just want to make sure it's absolutely legit before I start offering things. ^_^
Sure ^^

shiny regice lv.100
OT Kenny
Calm~mischievous
stats: 295/94/230/299/548/125
EVs: dunno
moveset: blizzard, thunderbolt, focus blast, rest
Ok. so the ones in bold. Can you add a legend so everyone knows since you use 5 different colors?:)

The Chimchar date is September 20th 2009.:) EDIT: By meaning Bold do you mean the ones in black or the bold white colors? I am confused to which ones you need and don't need. From my standpoint the black means you don't have it right or am I wrong? Sorry for the confusion.:)
the ones in black
I am very interested in
Wish Events:
-UT Chansey lv.5 (6/8/07)

What is her nature?

CMT for offers.
her nature is naughty~quick to flee

I'll check your thread now...

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
id like to trade for ur evd propobass :)

cmt http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=205108
I'm interested in these:

ShinyRayquaza1.jpg
*rayquaza
adamant 340/438/187/296/216/283
earthquake
outrage
stone edge
extremespeed

totodile.png
totodile
adamant crunch/ ice punch/ dragon dance/dragon claw