• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You seem to be a master of all the elements which makes you a Dodrio in my books; Tri-Attack was practically made for you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You say you're a Pokemon Ranger. But you're actually an Ukelele Pichu and your partner is a ranger. :b

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You'd be a Patrat because you're everywhere and you're often keen to point things out!

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
I see you as a Pikachu. You're well known and pretty talkative. And your avatar just makes it seem like Pikachu fits.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
you seem like an absol. but not a mean one. a very happy and sweet one but just a little awkward at times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
being an Oshawott lover it would be fitting if you were an oshawott yourself I think.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your theme and signature especially give the impression that we're all about to be horribly doomed, so I'll go with Absol, the creator of disasters and mayhem. ♥

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Dedenne, Ozzy just love this hamster so much! x3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well you're username a theme is a swimmer. You don't want an RS remake so no Hoenn Pokemon. That said I suppose you are a Floatzel!

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your avatar/sig remind me a lot of ancient rituals and gore, so I think you'd be Sigilyph - it's an ancient Pokémon that would've been involved in a lot of rituals!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
You are a Pachirisu, your profile screams aloud for being one! {XD}

Back