• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, don't know how fair this trade is since my IVs are kinda screwy, but I might as well give it a go.

Interested in your shiny Pinsir. I can offer both shiny Spritzee (31/31/x/31/31/x) and shiny Pineco (31/31/31/31/x/31). Also have 6IV non-shiny Heatmor and Pineco (Stealth Rocks) if that interests you.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Hmm, don't know how fair this trade is since my IVs are kinda screwy, but I might as well give it a go.

Interested in your shiny Pinsir. I can offer both shiny Spritzee (31/31/x/31/31/x) and shiny Pineco (31/31/31/31/x/31). Also have 6IV non-shiny Heatmor and Pineco (Stealth Rocks) if that interests you.

No thanks, sorry. If you'd want something for that Pineco, I do have non-shiny IV bred mons that I offer as well.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
I have a 5IV Heracross Chespin Tyrogue and Koffing I really am interested in the shiny Beldum

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
Years
Shiny gligar available?

I have a 6IV shiny male nidoran for trade. I've just opened my own shop thread (see if any others are there you like when its approved)

Got other shiny's, not many 5/6 IV though

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
Years
I also have a level 40 cute charm 6iv sylveon. 5iv calm sychnronize umbreon level 96, timid flash fire vulpix 6iv , all shiny. I may have others but my boxes are rammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back