• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Team Rocket

Years
Team Rocket were the villianous team in the FRLG series and showed themselves quite a lot throughout the story. What did you like most and what did you enjoy the least about them? Was their plot line creditable and fun to go along with? What did you think of Giovanni and him being the final gym leader? Furthermore, do you believe they were better or worse than Magma/Aqua?

normal_FireRed_LeafGreen_Team_Rocket_grunts.png
150px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni.png

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
actually there puns are good like the one saying they have pokemon all around the world and yeah some real puns too from the anime.

Years
Team Rocket were my least fave villains in the series, but they're not bad by any means. I just don't find their goal as entertaining as other villains but their uniforms do at least look cool.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
In the games they're just alright. Like what Hikamaru said, their goals aren't ambitious as the other teams. I prefer them in the anime and manga, they seemed to be fleshed out more.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
Being the first evil team, I can only say they improved over time with each new team.
That said, I loved Team Rocket, and in the Pokespe manga they get a lot more content. I think the most unique thing they had going for them was their leader actually being a Gym leader, which, you actually defeat in an honorable battle which causes him to step down. I also highly doubt he's Red/Ash's dad, I'd think he would know ig he was his father lol

Years
In the anime they are better but i think jessie,james and mwoth are the one in the anime that cause TR to lose credid about their evil plan. In the manga they are better than any organisanation. And in the game i don't think they are better they are just joking

Back