• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I will never say anything NOTHING YOU HEAR ME"

Years
I'm definitely private about myself, I don't like sharing stuff about me to others.

This is why I'm a girl of few words irl. I'm just so quiet.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I'm definitely private about myself, I don't like sharing stuff about me to others.

This is why I'm a girl of few words irl. I'm just so quiet.
You're a girl of few words? That's a first...

I guess you can be both a person of few words and a person who makes long posts. I mean, that's who I am. I might seem socially apt online, but nope. Total social misfit in real life.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'm (apparently) notoriously closed and guarded in real life, with my friends often making jokes about how secretive I am. Whether they are sincerely criticizing my apparent 'wall of silence' in regards to my personal life or not, it frustrates me that they perceive me to be so closed off about my life. Although I don't like sharing my emotions in real life, I'm nowhere as cold as they perceive me to be. It's because they don't really care about my life that I don't choose to anything about it. If they want to cover up their own failures by blaming it on me, so be it.

In the internet, however, I am far more open about my life, whether people care or not. Of course, there are darker aspects of me that I do not wish to share to anyone but my closest friends, which I think is quite reasonable, don't you?

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
With my friends, I am super open. Probably actually an over-sharer, but whatever, doesn't bother me haha. With people I know but I'm not friends with, idc about them, so obviously I have no interest in telling them anything. When I meet new people, I usually let them know a fair bit about me, it makes conversation way more interesting then over-generalised small talk, which is the worst.

Back