• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Sorry for the delay, everyone. Should be updated now.

If I didn't do your name change please re-read the first post or PM me if you think I've made a mistake.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
Old [Current] Username: GucciMeme
Requested Username: Someday

I've never changed once since joining in September 2013, thought it was time to change this ugly name. I don't have any alternate suggested usernames.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Requested Name Change: "Ace." If its taken, just "Dash." I guess.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Requested Name Change: Altair

This username has been taken however the account was made on the 21st of February 2009. It has 0 posts and last visited February 23rd 2009.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Requested Name Change: Chocolat

I have my heart absolutely set on this one. <3 I sincerely hope I am allowed to take it!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When is my next name change? I'm terrible with math, and I don't want to come in thinking it's time when it's not. lol

Your name was officially changed on April 5, so your next change would be on July 5 since your waiting period is 3 months. One more month!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
My name change time is coming in about a week, so I figured I would get this in early since there's usually a delay.

Requested User Name: Necrum

So glad to be almost back to my old self again.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Requested Name Change: Awkward.

I've been dying to change my name for so long. Happy to finally get on with it! ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I figured I'd mix things up.

Requested Name Change: MegaMawile303

I hope this isn't taken :l

Mega Mawile isn't taken, so I'm sure that one isn't either. Why not just be Mega Mawile? It's up for grabs. :)

By the way, for future reference so you don't have to hope something's not taken, you can click "more" in the navigation bar, then click "members list," and you can search for the usernames you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back