• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi ~RNC~, I'm interested in these pokémon of yours:

001.gif

Bulbasaur
Sassy lv10 (BT'd)
OT: Jap. Txt
393.gif

Piplup
Lax lv10
007.gif

Squirtle
Rash lv10
258.gif

Mudkip
Timid lv10
390.gif

Chimchar
Timid lv10
575.gif

Gothorita
Relaxed lv32
OT: Necrum

Would you check my thread for something you like?
I have DW Lugias, Ho-Ohs, Braviary, Torchic and Charizard. I also have a few pokemon that aren't listed, like Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. And, as you know, I've got every possible DWf :) (thanks for that last female I needed!)

EDIT: On Bulbasaur, what does that BT'd mean?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
They're six, so...
I'm not sure if you want them bred or what.
I have Pachirisu, Foongus, Marill, Sneasel - females.
If you don't mind them bred, then I have purrloin, patrat - both at level one, female, with their DW ability :)

(PS: You have an Arceus picture and you say it's a croagunk =o )

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
They're six, so...
I'm not sure if you want them bred or what.
I have Pachirisu, Foongus, Marill, Sneasel - females.
If you don't mind them bred, then I have purrloin, patrat - both at level one, female, with their DW ability :)

(PS: You have an Arceus picture and you say it's a croagunk :O )

I don't want them bred and thanks for tells me that, I'll go change it, when can you trade? I know it's late for you right now so it's no hurry.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I don't want them bred and thanks for tells me that, I'll go change it, when can you trade? I know it's late for you right now so it's no hurry.

Okay, well, for non-bred and caught in hidden grotto I have Manetric (male), Foongus, Sneasel, Liepard, Minccino and Pachirisu - all of these females, except for Manetric. Mincinno's OT is not mine, but it's from the hidden grotto. Let me know if these are okay, if so, I'll go clone them :)

Also, on your first post you don't have a quick link for your DW pokés, in case you wanna fix that too :)

Don't worry too much about my time, I've been having a bit of insomnia lately.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay, well, for non-bred and caught in hidden grotto I have Manetric (male), Foongus, Sneasel, Liepard, Minccino and Pachirisu - all of these females, except for Manetric. Mincinno's OT is not mine, but it's from the hidden grotto. Let me know if these are okay, if so, I'll go clone them :)

Also, on your first post you don't have a quick link for your DW pokés, in case you wanna fix that too :)

Don't worry too much about my time, I've been having a bit of insomnia lately.

I would only want the females and if you not have six I'll just take what ever you have, and the link is there you just have to scroll doll in that box.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I would only want the females and if you not have six I'll just take what ever you have, and the link is there you just have to scroll doll in that box.

Okay, all females, non-bred: Marill, Foongus, Liepard, Pachirisu, Sneasel and Mincinno.
I'm ready to trade, in case you can/want to trade now. Can you?

Also, it's your White 2 FC, right? The FC you should be adding is my White 2 too: 1077 8891 3440

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Thank you for the trade, thanks to you, my thread is going to become a bit bigger :)

If you need any more DW pokés, stop by my thread. Have a good night (or day?) :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Thanks so much for offering to breed me an Oshawott! I don't particularly care about the nature or stats but i would prefer a male. Just let me know when you can trade.

Thanks!

Could I also get a level 1, male, Zorua too please?

Last edited:
Years
Hi. I am new to this website and although I have been playing pokemon for like 15 years now I am still not that in-depth with it. I have a loose understanding of the EV system and no grasp on breeding or these RNG things. I do want certain pokemon, seems like you may be able to help me, but i will be of no help to you unfortunately. I just want to know what you can offer at an extremely low price or something along those lines. Also I need the TM Fire Blast, I am playing Black 2 atm and cannot find it anywhere. =\

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks so much for offering to breed me an Oshawott! I don't particularly care about the nature or stats but i would prefer a male. Just let me know when you can trade.

Thanks!

Could I also get a level 1, male, Zorua too please?
I can do that, I'll let ypou know when I have them for you.

Hi. I am new to this website and although I have been playing pokemon for like 15 years now I am still not that in-depth with it. I have a loose understanding of the EV system and no grasp on breeding or these RNG things. I do want certain pokemon, seems like you may be able to help me, but i will be of no help to you unfortunately. I just want to know what you can offer at an extremely low price or something along those lines. Also I need the TM Fire Blast, I am playing Black 2 atm and cannot find it anywhere. =\

I have the TM and can give you for nothing and what pokemon do you want?

Years
Thank you so much and um well I don't really know haha. Something strong? Something shiny? a good compliment to a team that has already got fire, water, ground, ghost, psychic, grass and dark covered.

Years
Wow. That's a long list to choose from. What about a metagross? or idk haha I've never owned any event pokemon, celebi? If you could steer me in the right direction I would be very appreciative. I really don't know what to choose =\

Back