• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hey there, sorry I didn't respond to your post over on my thread, I don't know how I missed it :/ I couldn't quote it either because it doesn't allow me to put in URLS (I'm guessing that it thought I was putting in the URL from pokecheck that you gave) and I couldn't PM or VM you so i came here. Anyways, if you still want to trade, I'd like the UT Ralts :) And if you don't have time to trade with people, I suggest learning how to file trade. It's a method of trading that includes pokecheck and doesn't require the two traders to be online at the same time. It's pretty helpful if you're busy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Treecko10
No worries. (:
Sure, the Ralts is yours. If I may ask, what time zone are you in? (To plan a time to trade.)

I'll have to look into that. Although in my experience, trades usually fail because the other person posts here and never comes back.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
@Treecko10
No worries. (:
Sure, the Ralts is yours. If I may ask, what time zone are you in? (To plan a time to trade.)

I'll have to look into that. Although in my experience, trades usually fail because the other person posts here and never comes back.

Alrighty :) I'm in UTC-4. I ca usually trade after 10:30pm my time or between 10:30am - about noon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
hi sorry we keep missing eachother I have got omanyte and kabutops another way now thanks anyway and hopefully well trade something soon ta

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Glad you found a trade. (:

@Treecko10
I'm in UTC -5. I can't trade during mornings, but I'm usually here around the weekend and evenings. I won't be busy later today- perhaps we'll be online at the same time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, I still have the Shaymin.
Is the Heatran UT? I actually have one, but it's touched, so I'm just looking for one that's untouched.

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
No, i don't think i touched it since i captured it, and did you hack your shaymin in? I accept cloned pokemon, but not ones that are hacked in. Also, is it land or sky form?

Years
I am interested in Female Turtwig, Piplup, Totodile, Chikorita, Treecko, and Mudkip.
I have baby Dragon Dance Scraggy, baby Oshawott, baby Charmander with Dragon Pulse, babyDW Vulpix, baby Larvitar, and baby Rotom. Interested?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Rodai
Alright, sounds good. (:
No, the Shaymin is not hacked, and it's in Land Form.

--
@Yeahhhboiii
Considering you mentioned Scraggy and DW Pokemon, I assume you intend to trade on Gen V. My shop is only for IV, sorry. I normally make exceptions for Lvl1 Pokemon, but I currently am unable to transfer to another generation.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, sorry, I wasn't online when you posted that. Perhaps it would be easier to plan a time? I'm sorry, I trade with too many people...your time zone is -5, correct?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good. (: What day are you thinking? I *should* be able to trade tonight, if you're available.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Treecko10
I'm sorry about being away for so long. It's nearly 9pm here right now; will around an hour from now work for you?

@Rodai
Got it. I don't have my FC on-hand, but I'll get it to you before we trade. (:

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Ok, I might be on then. I'm usually always on 30 minutes later though if that's ok.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, I'll try to be around then. You already have my FC, correct?
I just have to switch over to Diamond version before we trade; the Ralts is already cloned.

Back