• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
Years
I like the new Pokedex Hedgehog, although I think you could perhaps add some more detail. It's quite hard to rate when it's just an outline.

Oh and Esupio? Who are you to tell him what he should put in his sig or not? I hardly think the people at TSR are going to mind him getting them more traffic.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I agree, that was totally uncalled for,+reports+, and yeah i know but i don't have a color scheme, and i don't wanna do the general red and black scheme lol.

Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
WELL A FUSION THAT YOU THINK IS A FAKEMON
What is TV doing to your people's minds these days

its nothing special, its a copy paste job basically and thats no good ;(
Try a custom fakemon :O it won't kill you or anything

(I highly doubt you actually go to PT so don't just shove a TSR banner into your sig just cause you use TSR)

Either show a moderate attitude when you post or don't even post at all. Rhetorical comments like that weren't and never were necessary.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I randomly decided to make pixel art of a pokénav. C and C please.
10cixjn.png

Any yes, I know overused dithering and that the outlines need work x_x

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
well since my last fusion never got a commment heres a new one

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
It's okay, but you can tell that the "head" is not connected to the body perfectly. It's uneven so you need to fix that and that's all I really see. You didn't really do much to it so it looks really plain. Try adding some colors to it, like recolor it to make it look a bit more creative.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:
The Clow one is the best one of the three ^_^, and now i present the second 4th Generation Pokedex design ^_^

eed8f78e.png

ok again another tops up, the first image is when the pokedex is closed, i kept with the same principle of the pokedex being having the time and such, and being linked with your poke-organizer, basically you have the organizer, but if your lazy you can check your organizer stuff on the pokedex ^_^, bit like a pokegear, 2nd image is when its reading a pokemon's data ^_^, the bit at side is where info wud be, of course it speaks like every other pokedex.

I'm thinking I like the first design better than the latter. That one just looks to bulky or somethin. o.O You should color and shade one of these. I want to see the finished product.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Well again if i had a scheme then i would lol, i still need some ideas for some more designs lol, as you said earlier if we did a comic together, it'd be awesomeness.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
AnDrOmAn said:
download a pokemon rom and then use pokepic, just keep clicking next until you get to the unowns.
I made my first revamp today looks kinda cute don't you think?

pokepic is only for gba roms and I want silver gold and crystal version sprites of unown

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
Years
Seb33300 said:
pokepic is only for gba roms and I want silver gold and crystal version sprites of unown

In that case, i can't help you.

By the way, here is the reason i made that previous sprite:
agikon5xr.png
Not nearly as good as lairados....

Last edited:

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
Lil Chikarita said:
Does anyone wanna coment on this little dood?

CustomL.png

aawwwWWWW i love it

In some parts, there's no shading where there should be shading, and the "whiskers" look a little jagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back