• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
WOW! Just WOW!

This game looks amazing! You've got some talent, my friend. I can't wait to play it.
IF you need help on dialogue, spelchecks, side quests, etc tell me. I've got a lot of expierence with that.

Me and a couple of friends are making ourown original game and yeah, I came up with most of the characterizing, dialogues, etc.

Good luck!

G-Trainer.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Sorry guys i can't show anyone the screens right now because my computer which has ryen isn't working. I can't get anything and i don't know what's going to happen to ryen. I'll try to get the ryen data from my compter to at least save some of the game, but this is going to be a big setback...

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
Damn thats not good... Oh, well hope it goes good.
Maybe lock the thread untill you get it back?
Just a suggestion ~

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Sorry guys i can't post the screens i
wanted to post but i'll post some screens
that are on the usb stick. I don't have
rpg maker xp on the computer i'm using
right know but i will soon. Here are some
screens that were on the usb stick that i took a long time ago.

Screens
357oa5t.png

Yes,they are from flint city, enjoy!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Well good to see you got something out of it back! I hope your able to get everything back in order also, and I can't wait to see the screens ;). Best wishes and good luck man.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
It's good screenies but it's dark.
Can't see it very clear.
Or is it in the event, it should be dark.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2009
oh my God! I really love this game but there is one thing I do not understand all the games
where they are unloaded in order to make them.
Regarding the hack pallets and tiles that I love besides being a game I love most
lucky!
PS: I am Spanish and I feel I have a level pretty bad.
PS 2: I say by private message as we've been able to make game?​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
oh my God! I really love this game but there is one thing I do not understand all the games
where they are unloaded in order to make them.
Regarding the hack pallets and tiles that I love besides being a game I love most
lucky!
PS: I am Spanish and I feel I have a level pretty bad.
PS 2: I say by private message as we've been able to make game?​

Your mapping style is so unique, are you really going to have enough room for three regions?(:>/

As you should know if you read the first post, Ryen isn't a hack. As such, he's not limited by ROM space, so can have as many regions as he wants.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Haven't been here for a while so how's this project going? I checked the game of the month thread and it seems that your game is fairly popular. Keep it up and this game can only be even better.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
If you need extra storage for your game, use adrive.com. It's free storage space online (50 GB for free users!) and I use it to back up a lot of stuff. For example, I have three different backup copies of Pokémon Hall of Fame in there. The files stay on the servers as long as you log into your account every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back