• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
How do I use the [sound] tags? Should I put a Youtube vid URL between it or what?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
[sound=name]MP3 file URL[/sound]

For best results, use dropbox or something for the MP3 file, unless you can find a direct link...
(:

Example:
[sound=Bad Meets Evil]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95909241/Files/Bad-Meets-Evil-Fast-Lane-decentlydope.mp3[/sound]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
OK, now I've a Dropbox account & uploaded my MP3 file, but where do I get the link?

Years
If you want a blog, you have to become a staff member, reach 5000 posts or either donate to PC & become a Tier 2 supporter.

Also, you can get PC Supporter status by winning it from certain events like Get-Togethers but donating is still the easiest way.

Keep in mind Supporters that are Tier 2 and above can post blogs.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Yarr. Thanks Midnight and Hikari. With my current status, I am in no way able to donate even though I want to D: Have to reach 5000 posts, then.

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
Hey umm, I have a question.

How do I get images in my profile? I want a Houndoom picture in my background, but I don't know how to.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hey umm, I have a question.

How do I get images in my profile? I want a Houndoom picture in my background, but I don't know how to.

You need to be a supporter to use background images. Read about donations here.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I asked this in the nuzlocke thread but I am not sure people will answer it so here it is.

First time I am doing a nuzlocke of soul silver as I am a newbie to this I have a few questons. One is on the first encounter rule if you find on route 5 a pidgey as an example leave and come back later to route 5 and see a rattata is that another first encounter or not I want to know because I grind often going back and fort to the pokemon center. My second question is for the daycare are we allowed to breed as much as we want?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe next time wait a bit longer than 10 minutes before asking somewhere else, yeah? ;)

To answer your question, I'm not the expert on challenges but "the first Pokemon in each area" implies that if you enter the area a second time and see a second Pokemon, that would be the second Pokemon in that area and you wouldn't be required (or allowed) to catch it. Your second question is not addressed at all, so there's no rule for or against it. Do what you'd like on that count.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Maybe next time wait a bit longer than 10 minutes before asking somewhere else, yeah? ;)

To answer your question, I'm not the expert on challenges but "the first Pokemon in each area" implies that if you enter the area a second time and see a second Pokemon, that would be the second Pokemon in that area and you wouldn't be required (or allowed) to catch it. Your second question is not addressed at all, so there's no rule for or against it. Do what you'd like on that count.

Sorry about that since this one was not so long I was not sure you guys would respond. Also glad to hear that about my second not sure about the first though as in gold I left came back and caught Pokemon I think for this harder Nuzlocke I won't I will only catch the pokemon I see in the first area if anyone knows for sure on this subject please respond in the future.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2020
i think i lost the name change thread..... atleast i think so, there used to be a name change thread when i was active here, but it has been ages so. How do i get a name change? :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Name changes aren't available anymore, they were stressing the server too much. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you want a new name though, you can make a new account with the desired name. Just don't go around pretending to be someone else, as that's sockpuppeting which is against the rules. You don't have a lot of posts though, so I mean, it wouldn't do much harm to make a new one if having a different name is a big deal to you.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
i think i lost the name change thread..... atleast i think so, there used to be a name change thread when i was active here, but it has been ages so. How do i get a name change? :3

With only nine posts, it'd be advised you just re-register anyway.

Edit: Ninja'd by Syd :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back