• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Another New Game [T] (OOC)

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I'm fine if Wingul does or does not get into my team. It's just for Type coverage.

I'm really not sure which Pokemon I should catch. Is there a Fire/Ice type Pokemon? Oh, wait... Steelix could do just that. Fire Fang and Ice Fang =D

Oh, right. My laptop died on me, and I'm using the money I'll be getting to buy a 3DS (Does anyone know how much one costs? In Yen or $. Average.) and the laptop here is often Hijacked by my cousins. I could rent, but that means I won't be able to post good posts anytime soon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
There are no Fire/Ice type Pokemon, according to Bulbapedia.

Also Lucario > Steelix :P

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
There are no Fire/Ice type Pokemon, according to Bulbapedia.

Also Lucario > Steelix :P

But Ariel is a Dragon Tamer!

Just imagine Ariel with Dragons! She'll be like this:

tumblr_ma1kxkmyUn1rtuz96o1_500.jpg

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I could probably pee standing up, if I tried. Wouldn't make me a dude. :P

Dragon Pokemon are a few of my favorites, though, too. :3 Altaria and Dragonair especially!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I could probably pee standing up, if I tried. Wouldn't make me a dude. :P

Dragon Pokemon are a few of my favorites, though, too. :3 Altaria and Dragonair especially!

Yayifications!

Also, I now have 4/6 Slots Taken!

I should get a Bagon and a Dratini to complete my team. Or a Horsea!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I've been plotting on adding a Dragon pokemon (As I love both Dragons and Dark Type Pokemon).

Since I'm hitting more of a groove with Sarah, time to show her natural personality.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I stole a few items from trainers. You guys can choose what items and the quantities she took.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Um, can we prevent stealing items from other trainers, please? I find it unfair to other players if one could steal while the others cannot. If you're gonna do it, at least put some consequences in. That, or the developer could "magically" take away some of your money depending on what items you stole.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Ash: *checks IC*

"(If people level up too fast, I'm probably going to have to lessen the amount of level you can gain from 1-5 to 1-3, or apply EXP if I see the need to)"

See? I'm not crazy! I think the sentence just confused me a bit. *psyduck*

@Sarah: One bottle of Jack Daniels, five packets of Turkey-flavored candy, and some spare clothes, just in case Sarah decides to be lewd again. :v

ALSO.

My friend did an image of Chanel for me, with cap included. ^_^

Spoiler:

#MaximumSwag

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Oh. Okay then~ As long as the items don't get officially added to your bag, it's fine ^^ Just a little note for you guys, the path to Route 103 will not be cleared. At least not in this chapter. The next chapter will take place in Route 102.

Does that mean we have to go back to Oldale Town the chapter after that?
- Nope~ ;>

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I was thinking of giving Akihana(Treecko) a cowboy hat.

Now, not sure. Sorry, my post will be delayed. Just dropped by to check on this.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Heh, Treeko in a Stetson.

Give him a toothpick, and he can use Razor Leaf as though he were in a Mexican standoff. d:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Why not Bullet Seed?

... Also, while I tried (and failed) to search for a good pic, I saw your Siggy in my list =D

-looks at link-

-sees Pokecommunity (Dot) com-

Oh.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
'Caaauuuse...you can't "draw" bullet seed like a pistol? d:

Also, I find it hilarious that Ariel finds "Adelaide" hard to pronounce, while she's the one speaking another language intermittently. XD

Back